Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,466 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story (24743 Views)

Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by Mrop(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2018
Actress, Georgina Ibeh celebrates her birthday with a touching transformation story.

The actress narrated how she started her transformation by visiting the gym with enthusiasm on October 5th (2017), she weighed 98.9 at that time but made up her mind to go for size 12 before her birthday.

Happy birthday to a wonderful actress.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/actress-georgina-ibeh-celebrates-her-birthday-with-a-touching-transformation-storypics/

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by Mrop(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2018

Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by pyyxxaro: 1:23pm On May 29, 2018
Igbo Amaka oh

Booobs Amaka cool

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by Evablizin(f): 1:26pm On May 29, 2018
"Actress" ,ok,i don't know her. HBD ACTRESS.
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by nanizle(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2018
People tend to eat much more that their bodies need. Excess food is stored as fat.

Except you are highly physically active, you don't need "3 square meals" a day.

One average meal and two light meals a day should be okay for an average adult.

Good for her though.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by DIYhackers: 2:46pm On May 29, 2018
Chai
See as leg fresh like today bread
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by Iamdmentor1(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2018
Anyone who appeared as a maid or a pedestrian in a nollywood movie is now an actor/actress

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2018
Something is rising!!!

Wait first,

Pass the vaseline.. I wanna rub my face.

*relaxmode*..

Views the pictures again.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by Iamdmentor1(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2018
smiley
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by Metuh: 2:48pm On May 29, 2018
Evablizin:
must you know everybody
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by Amuluonyenaego: 2:51pm On May 29, 2018
u really deserve an accolade ASA but ur two laps are still gumming, u have to work on them too. HBD
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by NMotorwerks: 2:52pm On May 29, 2018
With this kind of ENTHUSIASM there is nothing that you cannot do, you look so fabulous and delicious! Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by ChiefSweetus: 2:53pm On May 29, 2018
Advertising for politicians.
My friend gerrarahia undecided

1 Like

Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by chuckdee4(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2018
What this nonsense again sad
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by EarthXmetahuman: 2:55pm On May 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka oh

Booobs Amaka cool
more like fat amaka
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by vincentjk(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2018
She looks good, is she an actress too??
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:02pm On May 29, 2018
She's in "Two Sides of a Coin Soap"
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by Luckygurl(f): 3:03pm On May 29, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:
u really deserve an accolade ASA but ur two laps are still gumming, u have to work on them too. HBD

Huh

What does the two laps gumming together signify
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by coolebux(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2018
Sucksexfool babe grin
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2018
cool
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by Uzzi552(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2018
Nairaland Actress
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by Houseofglam7(f): 4:00pm On May 29, 2018
Impressive!
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by sunkieisland(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2018
The third picture reminds me of the Ghanaian Principal and the stool in the oza room .

grin grin grin
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by femi4: 4:27pm On May 29, 2018
Evablizin:
buy TV, you no gree

1 Like

Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 29, 2018
She can shine eyes like hell
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by folake4u(f): 7:19pm On May 29, 2018
raphafire:
She can shine eyes like hell

I swear cheesy
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by folake4u(f): 7:20pm On May 29, 2018
What an inspiration to me smiley
Re: Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story by Tealess(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2018
Dis one weak me
Mrop:
Actress, Georgina Ibeh celebrates her birthday with a touching transformation story.

The actress narrated how she started her transformation by visiting the gym with enthusiasm on October 5th (2017), she weighed 98.9 at that time but made up her mind to go for size 12 before her birthday.

Happy birthday to a wonderful actress.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/actress-georgina-ibeh-celebrates-her-birthday-with-a-touching-transformation-storypics/

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Day: Tiwa Savage Reveals What She Went Through When She Was Pregnant / There Is A Lot Of Hunger In South-East - Cubana Chief Priest / Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.