Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? (2973 Views)

5 Common Ways God Can Speak To You / A Prophetic Declaration By Bishop David Oyedepo, For 2019. / Need A Prophetic Church Within Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:41am On May 30, 2018
Diva88:
I need to speak with a prophet or prophetess.
I'm going through a hard time.
Does anyone know an honest man/woman of God I can speak with?
I have one i can link you with, if you are sure just send me a pm and i will tell you how to contact him. pls am serious o, its not a joke.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Anas09: 10:44am On May 30, 2018
Ishilove:
E Don reconsider cheesy
Oh i see. So he is considering you now abi?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Anas09: 10:45am On May 30, 2018
Diva88:

Yes it is trouble!
Okay o.
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 30, 2018
spartan117:

You spoke to God, what did he say in return?
What were his exact words to you?

Exactly, this is what I tell people. The very reason u can't discern the voice of the Lord is because of a wrong approach. God is speaking in eternity but many do not perceive (job33:14-16) ... Imagine a man who wants to listen to rhythm FM and he tunes to a different frequency other than 93.7hz , he won't get it... This is why people seek prophets, they are connected 24/7 , but do these seekers know the frequency with which they commune? Is it of God or not?

We have the Holy Spirit, the one that reveals all.. If only we can be patient and yield to his leading n instruction we won't miss out on God's agenda for us.

Diva88 has been praying but answers are "not coming forth", she has to tune to God's frequency which is through praying n watching in the spirit. Maybe you've been making requests all along. What if you just decided to just worship God all through the week without asking for anything? " God inhales worship and exhale revelations"

2kings 3:15 -16

But now bring me a minstrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the Lord came upon him.

[16] And he said, Thus saith the Lord, Make this valley full of ditches.

"Communication is a two way thing "... If you're praying and you're not hearing God you need to check yourself , eliminate the noise around u. The noise could be depression, carnality, double mindedness, worry n ungodly companionship ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 30, 2018
Someone asked me, why do we pray? Man reaching out to divinity is prayer and divinity reaching out to man is prophecy. Our God is a prophetic God... In the Bible the response of God to man is futuristic/prophetic with words like I will, shall, you will, shall etc

The essence of prayer is to watch . A man that watches will see danger ahead , he will know how to tackle it when it comes. That's why we are all watchmen.

2 Samuel 5:23 And when David enquired of the Lord, he said, Thou shalt not go up; but fetch a compass behind them, and come upon them over against the mulberry trees.

we pray because we don't know what is about happen to us in the nearest future..(mark13:33). . . When we pray, we ought to watch and the place we watch is our altar, which is a spiritual elevation, a tower. Altars are symbolical because they represent a height in the spirit where we watch.

Habbakuk understood this..

Habakkuk 2:2 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

From this verse we can see that the communication is a two way between Habakkuk and the Lord. Sometimes all we have to say when God speaks is "yes lord" ... His answer is dependent on the word God would speak.

Your place of prayer is your altar, tower I. e place of elevation where u can watch. When people go to physical mountains to pray, it's by faith so they can stand on the mountains of the spirit to see... But your home can be your mountain, a special dedicated room can be ur mountain... etc

My point is we live in a generation where people are not passionate about hearing God for themselves... Youths n adults have become "part time Christians fighting a full time devil". There's a spiritual degradation as a result of no revival and fire.

The lord said "My house shall be a place of Prayer"...Your body is temple of the Lord , so u should be a prayer machine.

In Genesis 28 :10 Jacob slept on a stone in Haram which happened to be one of the stones Abraham used in building an altar for God to pray n sacrifice.. When he slept he saw a ladder with angels ascending and descending on it. Then he realised that it was a place of prayer, an altar and also a spiritual elevation, then he named it Bethel [House of God]/Place of prayer.

Abraham, Isaac had altars but Jacob did not, this was another example of a spiritual degradation. But the beauty of it was that his fathers left altars behind for their children. If you don't have an altar, a place to pray, a place u set aside and say today it's just me and my God, then what standard will u set for ur children? They will start seeking for prophets because they have prayed all day and nothing is coming forth, they don't have towers, mountains where they can stand to watch ; they can't see... What makes u different in ur generation is the unique approach you make towards achieving your goals even when others have tried and nothing is working. There are Christians and there are extra-ordinary Christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Ranchhoddas: 1:30pm On May 30, 2018
You wanna get scammed?
Marriage is overrated!

Butterflyleo abi na Butterflylion, customer don come o.
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Ranchhoddas: 1:30pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 30, 2018
Diva88:

Your advice is based on the assumption that I do not have a close relationship with God/Holy Spirit.
You have ignored the fact that I have stated multiple times that I have prayed & fasted about the issue. I sought the face of God concerning the matter.

But you cannot go wrong still advancing and deepening your relationship with God. Keep praying and worshiping just for the sake of it NOT to obtain something.

Ask God to reveal if anything is hindering his blessings and HE will show you, so you can deal with it.

I say this with love, but sister you ask God but ask amiss. You have a restless spirit AND God cannot be coerced and confined to your wailing, and will. So might as well make peace where you are right now. Be content! Stop the prideful and woe is me outlook OR you will keep delaying your progress.

What is your impression of what God’s response to you. God maybe quiet and watching your reaponse and shaking his head- quiet frankly He is withholding things (not denial) because of your reaponse.

Dont look at others; everyone has unique path. You do know millions of people are dealing with much dire problems and yours is just getting married.

I venture to say, nothing seriously spiritual with your case. I just see impatience.

Come to a point where you say “whatever lord! Even if you dont give me a husband, i will be just fine with you”. Get your heart right.

Please, heed the advice here; you dont neccessarily need a prophet (FYI-and godly prophets are not psychic).

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by itiswell247: 6:38pm On May 30, 2018
Diva88:
I need to speak with a prophet or prophetess.
I'm going through a hard time.
Does anyone know an honest man/woman of God I can speak with?

You can speak with Servant Vic of CCT deliverance Ministries - 08153309479, You don't need to go to his church, he prays through phone for people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ild7ihc1Wag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somebody Touch My Soul / Any Name Not Found In The Book Of Life Will Be Cast Into The Lake Of Fire / Why Only Jehovah's Witnesses Not Emphasize Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.