Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,139 members, 7,890,847 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:47 PM

Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car (35491 Views)

Comedian Zicsaloma Rags To Riches Story As He Buys House And Benz / Bbnaija Ozo Buys House Shows Inside Better Than Erica Nengi & Ka3na House(video) / Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car by encryptjay(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2018
Pentools:
This life sha....you just have to know somebody wey get, should incase u no get money n ur papa no come get too.

I'm quite disappointed in M.I on this one, dude just Dey promote this guy by any means because say him na boujee, wetin dice Dey sing pass milli n loose kaynon.

M.I just decided to rubbish milli because he's a nobody, despite rooting for him n choc city from day 1, loose kaynon don kuku hide him face tey tey.

Naija music industry na jonsing!!
So many Chocolate City artistes are low-key. Em, what's boujee? Someone from outside the country who came to settle in Nigeria?
Re: Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car by Timagex(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2018
carterguccy:
In a "Mental Hospital" a journalist asks the Doctor: How do u determine whether to admit a mental patient or not?

Dr: "Well, we'd fill a bathtub with water and then give the patient;
(a). a teaspoon,
(B-). a glass,
(c). a bucket,
and ask them to empty the bathtub."

Journalist: "Oh, obviously a normal person would use the bucket because its bigger."

Dr: "No, a normal person would pull the drain plug! Please go to bed No.39. We will start further investigations on you!"
You also thought of the bucket, didn't you? Please go to bed No. 40 !
cheesy cheesy I'm going to bed 41... cry

1 Like

Re: Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car by skales67(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
F.T.C.

The Frying Pan is here!

Can we start the Frying?

undecided undecided undecided

Yes! But what should we fry? Air?? undecided
Re: Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car by weedfada(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2018
Pentools:
This life sha....you just have to know somebody wey get, should incase u no get money n ur papa no come get too.

I'm quite disappointed in M.I on this one, dude just Dey promote this guy by any means because say him na boujee, wetin dice Dey sing pass milli n loose kaynon.

M.I just decided to rubbish milli because he's a nobody, despite rooting for him n choc city from day 1, loose kaynon don kuku hide him face tey tey.

Naija music industry na jonsing!!

True that! M.I felt threatened by milli, they had to let him loose. As "CEOs", they could have transformed that guy to a monster (plus he's got this global appeal)...
Re: Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car by AiiVee(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2018
Dice with the blessings oo
Re: Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car by mystifyer: 8:14pm On May 29, 2018
How can you buy a car of such value and not have it insured. #staywoke

Kindly contact me for your Motor insurance{Third party & Comprehensive}, Fire & burglary, Marine, Life insurance and Private savings and pension plans. Good rates and customer-centric service experience awaits you. Thanks
Re: Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car by Pentools(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2018
weedfada:

True that! M.I felt threatened by milli, they had to let him loose. As "CEOs", they could have transformed that guy to a monster (plus he's got this global appeal)...

You can relate bro, not just letting him loose, they rubbished the n#gga I felt quite bad first time I heard that n I still do tho, dude would have bn one of the realest hip hop heads Africa ever produced.

If not for the circle thing running in Nigeria music industry, that dude would have bn good using him to launch a label. He's a hidden cash cow!
Re: Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2018
ackim:
The singer who has got the music industry hot right now seems to have paid his dues right. He recently acquired a house in Lagos and a brand new Mercedes Benz for himself.

Chocolate city lead artiste, MI Abaga, took to Instagram to share the good news on his Insta Story as he praised him for his hard work. In the video which has since faded off the temporal media platform, Dice, who is also a Chocolate City signee, is seen clearly excited about his achievements.

Source: http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/singer-dice-ailes-acquires-house-in.html?m=1

Lol is not a lie. I just clicked this story and dice ailes "miracle" song just came up on sound city fm I'm listening to with my head phone. The guy is a hard worker looking his front.

Enjoy your sweat kiddo. You try #blessings #miracle
Re: Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car by asuzor11(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
F.T.C.
The Frying Pan is here!
Can we start the Frying?

Stop hating
Re: Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car by asuzor11(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
F.T.C.
The Frying Pan is here!
Can we start the Frying?

Stop hating
UNIQUEISRAEL:
F.T.C.
The Frying Pan is here!
Can we start the Frying?

Stop hating
Re: Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car by Openatyn(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2018
Agege Lagooz College boi, Shasha eiyan Aleshinloye- Alesh
Re: Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car by xtervaganza(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2018
Lol yahoo boy.

How much is the worth of the whole chocolate city as a company sef grin

And the guy only has one slightly above average song. So where did the money come from?
Re: Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car by Joemetry(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2018
Ellixlimswag:
afa

I hola at you bros...
Re: Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car by Revolva(m): 6:48am On May 30, 2018
rich kids always make it in naija music industry
Re: Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car by Antoeni(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2018
Yahoo boys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 / Throwback Photo Of E-money Emeka Okonkwo / Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.