Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,614 members, 7,979,079 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:55 PM

Meet An Artist Who Gives Out More Than KOKUN Foundation And KBK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet An Artist Who Gives Out More Than KOKUN Foundation And KBK (423 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet An Artist Who Gives Out More Than KOKUN Foundation And KBK by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 29, 2018
It is hard in this ERA to see an artiste that gives out to people , when the one thing most of them indulge in is SHOWBIZ and singing about money..
_
I came across this particular USA based Nigerian artist page on INSTAGRAM and I marveled out how a single person can give out to so many people..

He gives over 300,000naira to people without calling the whole world to it..

He deserves to celebrated ...
He deserves some accolades

One thing is that: you won't even know he gives that much away on his page

(1) (Reply)

Today Gists / Grade Level In Bachelorship. Where Do You Belong As A Guy? / Praying And Singing In The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.