Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

9 Life Lessons From The Game Of Chess.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Life Lessons From The Game Of Chess.. (2550 Views)

What's The Hype Behind The Game Of Chess? (Pic) / Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru / Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Life Lessons From The Game Of Chess.. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
n
Re: 9 Life Lessons From The Game Of Chess.. by Dionysus22(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
You get smarter by playing a smarter opponent!
Re: 9 Life Lessons From The Game Of Chess.. by ElsonMorali: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Love a good game of Chess. The best board game ever.

I love Go too, but still learning it.
Re: 9 Life Lessons From The Game Of Chess.. by Boldwinner(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
DanXplore:
Nice one op, but in the game of chess, i’d rather invest my moves in building a stone wall defence around my king before attacking. It has always worked for me grin
lol.. I'll beat your stonewall with ease.
Re: 9 Life Lessons From The Game Of Chess.. by Boldwinner(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
majekdom2:
we need to get on the board someday!
Chess confirms there is nothing like luck as people think but real luck is a product of Hardwork, critical thinking and the right opportunity. Continuous practice, with critical thinking and the opportunity is the weak move your opponent makes. You must be fully awake to see that opportunity as it may be the only one you might have in the game.
Another lesson: No one is useless in this life. The pawns seems to be the weakest but sometimes they can be the saving piece. Treat every one nicely.
No one wins alone, you need the moves of all the pieces in a game.
Trapping your opponent’sking= victory: You either kill or buy the competition.

This is wonderful.. Let's play on Lichess

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Life No Balance At All Share Your Experience / Insane Reaction As Man Finds Used Condom In His Cake While Having Breakfast / Nigerian Women Turning Nigeria Into The Prostitute Capital Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.