Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:35 AM

"62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims (32615 Views)

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by troublemakea(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2018
o
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by BlackHatNaija: 9:27pm On May 29, 2018
Nothing is impossible for Him to do!
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2018
They should have shown us the pics when she was pregnant. Liars!

1 Like

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Emvico34: 9:27pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God works in mysterious ways.
But I'd be a fool to say this is God in action.

Mama obviously got that baby from a baby factory.
About her 7-year baby bump; that was just ewedu-congealed fibroid swelling her tummy.
nna your wahala too much... U no dey tire?
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2018
God is gud but I dnt trust Afonja mama
Like for miracle.

Share 4 arrangy baby
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Emvico34: 9:29pm On May 29, 2018
all things are possible
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by PanickMode(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2018
cry
This i
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Lushka(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

About her 7-year baby bump; that was just ewedu-congealed fibroid swelling her tummy.
You are absolutely right..... a post-menopausal grand mum. DNA test will confirm d miracle. Nigerians can really believe anything once pastor tag is on it. Nonsense!!!!
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by oshe11: 9:32pm On May 29, 2018
dominique:
Baby factory things. It's only the ridiculously gullible that will believe that a post menopausal woman had a baby after a seven year pregnancy.

I hope she gets arrested so she can expose whoever sold the baby to her.

1 Like

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Safiaa(f): 9:33pm On May 29, 2018
Seven years? Only in naija.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by aniweta12(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2018
Amazing God
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by alewo002(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2018
its only possible with God Almighty.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2018
We no longer hear miracle of salvation sanctification holy ghost baptism and spiritual growth... But only of miracles money and so on when is the church of Christ going to go back it's calling Salvation is ultimate.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by bettercreature(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2018
Spar7tan:

For? embarassed
Its impossible! Should be investigated if she bought the baby or steal it from somewhere
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Nedfed(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It has always be my prayer 2 u bro that one day u'll receive sense, even if na Aba made.

1 Like

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 29, 2018
Spar7tan:

For? embarassed

Baby theft of course. The other day a new born baby went missing in a hospital in kogi state and many other cases of missing babies not reported. While the genuine parents are left in agony some deceitful people (most of them with ruptured wombs due to excessive abortion while thry were young) will be giving false testimonies of how God blessed them with a child after 40 years of marriage.

1 Like

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Edoziesmart(m): 9:49pm On May 29, 2018
visijo:
God of wonders
... I'll bliss
you meant iilbliss (oga boss)?
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Yewandequeen(f): 10:07pm On May 29, 2018
To all those saying impossible, stolen baby, if only you know. My dad was 3yrs and half in the belly before he was given birth to. God is great.

1 Like

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by SonofHim: 10:15pm On May 29, 2018
The Pastor was scammed.

I believe in God, I believe in miracles. But a 7-year pregnancy is not only medically impossible but completely absurd.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:15pm On May 29, 2018
I don't believe it, maybe she meant 7months.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by doctokwus: 10:17pm On May 29, 2018
All I see is fraud and backwardness.
Both the woman that claims she carried a pregnancy for 7yrs and the person that posted the story should be confined to an asylum to prevent infecting other people with their cave mentality.

1 Like

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Swint: 10:24pm On May 29, 2018
First thing that came to my mind is why is she not carrying the baby properly abi she wants the baby to slip and fall? After waiting for so long to carry s child she still no sabi how to hold the baby properly na wa. This story get as e be

2 Likes

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Makschinchin: 10:27pm On May 29, 2018
Nedfed:
She's 62yrs now
Got pregnant after 42yrs of marriage
Put to bed after 7yrs of pregnancy

Wow! God is great

But let do some mathematics here
42+7= 49

Now
62-49=13

Meaning the woman got married at the age of 13. Her parent need to be arrested if they are still alive I swear

From my understanding of the post, I think the seven years is included in the 42 years of marriage.. meaning she got married at 20
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by beautyhound(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2018
mytime24:
7 what embarassed
hi, accept my friend request...
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Jabioro: 10:28pm On May 29, 2018
I see nothing,l knew nothing and l say nothing..all l saw was void..means nothing meaningful except it can be proved beyond...church testimony.
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Makschinchin: 10:28pm On May 29, 2018
nkemdi89:
Cryptic pregnancy, it takes time to develop.

Can you expatiate on this so that we can learn more?
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Nedfed(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2018
Makschinchin:

From my understanding of the post, I think the seven years is included in the 42 years of marriage.. meaning she got married at 20

"Pregnant after 42years of marriage"
Bros dis is written in English not Hausa
Or make I call IGP for you make he help you transmit eehn I mean translate it?

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by boolet: 10:52pm On May 29, 2018
Why she come hold the pikin like kidnapper?
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by iamord(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2018
nkemdi89:
Cryptic pregnancy, it takes time to develop.
funny nobody liked or shared your post, but the trim lies a reasonable answer
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Trexnemesis(m): 11:11pm On May 29, 2018
Dem don start again. Pregnancy of 7 years and the baby no get any teeth! grin grin grin.

If they can't show me the complete set of teeth, idonbilivit!! Liers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by MusicSots: 11:25pm On May 29, 2018
Unbelievers everywhere. There is God, and he still does wonders
Re: "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 29, 2018
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Ogue Dies At Burial Service, Hours To Ministering / 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess / Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.