Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,441 members, 7,944,179 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Information Products Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Products Marketing (244 Views)

Get Fantastic Free Bonuses From A New Website That Sells Information Products / How To Make 500k Plus Monthly Creating And Selling Information Products Online / Selling Information Products In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information Products Marketing by dammex2(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2018
Do you know you can make cool cash online and offline... yes you can... I brought to you information marketing... some said without website you can't make anything but I am assuring you that with your facebook and other social media you will make it... you can make 100,000k a week through the secret method I will be revealing to you... Yes it is all about selling informations that is very easy to get what are the products needed to claim your cash? in this my cheap price selling ebook you will see everything
there I called it THE SECRET OF INFO. I am not bragging but I thank God today I still pay my school fees, 2bedroom flat and I also give my parents...
1. pay 2000 naira for the secret weapon (ebook)
2 pay 25000 naira to design a sales page only if you want a sales page... and do not border about the traffic to your sites.. I will do everything.. including the ebook and some secret bonus
just call me 07063997893 or send an email to oluwadamilaretestimony@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

NERC Rejects Electricity Tariff Calculating Software To Avert Cheating Of Consum / The Effective Character Of Business Plan. / A.g.o And D.p.k Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.