Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Student Apprehended For Lavishing $1 Million Mistakenly Credited To Her Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Apprehended For Lavishing $1 Million Mistakenly Credited To Her Account (380 Views)

I Mistakenly Credited A Customer's Account Twice / Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account / 20-year-old FUTO Student Apprehended For Killing Her Ex-boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Student Apprehended For Lavishing $1 Million Mistakenly Credited To Her Account by afonjaman: 5:10am On May 30, 2018
[/i]Sibongile Mani[i] is a 28 year old south African Student who squandered more than $63,000 out of the $1 million accidentally transfered to her account.

The accused was arrested and appeared in court for alleged theft, Police reported.

According to AFP, the [/i]Anelisa Feni[i], the spokeperson for Police serious financial crimes unit, an elite police unit, the arrest wss made after the suspect was asked to turn herself in.

Miss Mani who is an undergraduate student of Walter Sisulu University in Eastern cape province appeared before the court with charges bordering on theft.

Source:https://afonjaman.com/student-apprehended-for-lavishing-1-million-mistakenly-credited-to-her-account/

Re: Student Apprehended For Lavishing $1 Million Mistakenly Credited To Her Account by AshCoded(m): 5:15am On May 30, 2018
we can't call dis stealing NW....

this is nt "theft" or whatsoever they call it.

mayb they should find another name they to call it.
Re: Student Apprehended For Lavishing $1 Million Mistakenly Credited To Her Account by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:16am On May 30, 2018
So 2016...
Re: Student Apprehended For Lavishing $1 Million Mistakenly Credited To Her Account by AshCoded(m): 5:17am On May 30, 2018
post=68005465:
So 2016...
me am nt understanding u ooo
Re: Student Apprehended For Lavishing $1 Million Mistakenly Credited To Her Account by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21am On May 30, 2018
AshCoded:

me am nt understanding u ooo
It happened 2/3 years ago.....
Re: Student Apprehended For Lavishing $1 Million Mistakenly Credited To Her Account by AshCoded(m): 5:22am On May 30, 2018
post=68005516:
It happened 2/3 years ago.....
ok
Re: Student Apprehended For Lavishing $1 Million Mistakenly Credited To Her Account by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:00am On May 30, 2018
Did she steal it?
Re: Student Apprehended For Lavishing $1 Million Mistakenly Credited To Her Account by Mynd44: 6:03am On May 30, 2018

(1)

Lady Blasts And Drags Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her On Facebook / Buhari Invitation To ICC / Nigerian Man Shares Photo Of Himself Breastfeeding A Young Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.