Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,064 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Please Who Knows If IJMB Form His Still On - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Who Knows If IJMB Form His Still On (411 Views)

When Is Ijmb Form Closing For 2019? / Aau, 2018/19 Admission/direct Entry/predegree Form, Ijmb Form, Jupeg Form Is Out / Ijmb Form- How To Obtain Ijmb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows If IJMB Form His Still On by ZEPHYREN(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2018
Please I want to know and how to get it... Please any one can help me out
Re: Please Who Knows If IJMB Form His Still On by tracyberry(f): 9:34am On May 30, 2018
ZEPHYREN:
Please I want to know and how to get it... Please any one can help me out

the form is still being sold but the sale of ijmb form close 31st may which is tomorrow.
you can get the form online it depends on where you plan on doing the program.
Re: Please Who Knows If IJMB Form His Still On by ZEPHYREN(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2018
tracyberry:

the form is still being sold but the sale of ijmb form close 31st may which is tomorrow.
you can get the form online it depends on where you plan on doing the program.
Thank you but can I get their Original Web address don't wanna fall prey to scam sites..
Re: Please Who Knows If IJMB Form His Still On by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 30, 2018
ZEPHYREN:
Thank you but can I get their Original Web address don't wanna fall prey to scam sites..
Ijmb does not have any web address. Ask any questions, i am going to answer. I also did the ijmb program.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Poly Admission Thread 2018/2019 / LAUTECH Post-utme Form, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details – 2018/19 / Lost Profile Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.