Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,737 members, 7,898,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation (33758 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Olakunle Churchill And Zainab Rufai: Chat & Contract Paper (Photos) / Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2018
okomile:
Let this guy rest nao
He even reply her sef
Make she go look for her Mr Right.
Make I komot!
This your moniker na gbeges o

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by Eseharrison(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2018
Oshey "flying visitors in a man's life"
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by chimaobinelson(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2018
Sapphire86:
I honestly don't believe Churchill is innocent from all accusations.

It was easier for the media to believe him over Tonto because of the kind of lifestyle Tonto lived before. However, when his ex wife threw subtle shades at him, I knew Tonto was right. When Tonto defended you from homosexuality rumor though you guys were in the middle of a custody & divorce battle, I knew she had some truths in her story because she didn't have to do that.

How come all your exes keep saying the same thing Churchill? You couldn't keep your first marriage, you couldn't keep your 2nd marriage, clearly all eyes should be on you. Or you are possessed to keep marrying the wrong women for your destiny?

Young lady be occupied with keeping or getting married to this current relationship you have now,
Judge!
in relationships you both give and take and thats it
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by BossLaifay(f): 12:36pm On May 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
Yahoo boy forming ict guru
Haba! He isn't lying na.
Yahoo = Internet scam
Internet = Dividends of ICT
Churchill = yahoo boy = ICT guru
QED

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by Safiaa(f): 12:37pm On May 30, 2018
This man is so unattractive to me. Yuck lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by olawrite: 12:37pm On May 30, 2018
https:///invite/1xBeYJimmOH8CryjnpHekZ

click here to join the latest whatsap group
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by adekhingz(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2018

Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by InvertedHammer: 12:47pm On May 30, 2018
/
The trend is very clear. In all cases of betrayal or assault, women will wait many years in the shadow. All of a sudden they would have great awakening. One accusation begets other accusations and they appear from no where to point fingers. Only the Western media fall for this gimmick.

The lady's story is embellished.

/
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by Westbestside: 12:48pm On May 30, 2018
goldbim:
Yinmu undecided all the women you have dated can't be lying about the same thing.the only image you need to protect is to man up and make amends where necessary else it'll seem like your philanthropic acts are just to cover up..no smoke without fire lipsrsealed
What ate you saying? Did he kill someone, if he's poor, will the foolish woman come out to say trash?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by Westbestside: 12:49pm On May 30, 2018
goldbim:
Yinmu undecided all the women you have dated can't be lying about the same thing.the only image you need to protect is to man up and make amends where necessary else it'll seem like your philanthropic acts are just to cover up..no smoke without fire lipsrsealed
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by okomile(f): 12:58pm On May 30, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

This your moniker na gbeges o

grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by hotdealz(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2018
Sapphire86:
I honestly don't believe Churchill is innocent from all accusations.

It was easier for the media to believe him over Tonto because of the kind of lifestyle Tonto lived before. However, when his ex wife threw subtle shades at him, I knew Tonto was right. When Tonto defended you from homosexuality rumor though you guys were in the middle of a custody & divorce battle, I knew she had some truths in her story because she didn't have to do that.

How come all your exes keep saying the same thing Churchill? You couldn't keep your first marriage, you couldn't keep your 2nd marriage, clearly all eyes should be on you. Or you are possessed to keep marrying the wrong women for your destiny?
But really, do you expect an ex to say something good? My own ex said worst things about me.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by hotdealz(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2018
All because the man get money...

And this same girl might have "marchetted" some broke boys hearts.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by haslaw(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2018
dealslip:
All his ex have said virtually the samething about him. He might be the problem though. Come to think of it, this guy just entered the limelight without any single trace of his background. He used Tonto to attain the spotlight. Tonto really hyped him pretending she was happy, not knowing the guy was using her to launder his image. The guy is probably a fraudster and a confirmed Yoruba demon. He leaves his women feeling used and really bitter.

Keep saying that without proof and you would join his list of bitter women after he sues your azz for deformation of character.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by ArinzeRaph: 2:15pm On May 30, 2018
ViaFast:
sad sad

MEN Will Always Be Men ....

See Full Leaked Pictures here : https://aprokogirl.com/8821/olakunle-churchill-responds/
what is that in a red circle ?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by godwin120alex: 2:21pm On May 30, 2018
dealslip:
All his ex have said virtually the samething about him. He might be the problem though. Come to think of it, this guy just entered the limelight without any single trace of his background. He used Tonto to attain the spotlight. Tonto really hyped him pretending she was happy, not knowing the guy was using her to launder his image. The guy is probably a fraudster and a confirmed Yoruba demon. He leaves his women feeling used and really bitter.

I seem to believe you. He may be heartless

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by Sapphire86(f): 2:30pm On May 30, 2018
chimaobinelson:

Young lady be occupied with keeping or getting married to this current relationship you have now,
Judge!
in relationships you both give and take and thats it

Young man, minding your biz is a full time job, be gainfully employed pls! You are free to give your opinion on the topic but don't mention my moniker to be an ***, I gave my opinion on the issue without knowing who you are. Kindly do the same
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by dealslip(f): 2:31pm On May 30, 2018
haslaw:

Keep saying that without proof and you would join his list of bitter women after he sues your azz for deformation of character.
Read you will not read. My choice of words already puts a condition. I said 'he is probably a fraudster'.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by bmsulaiman: 2:41pm On May 30, 2018
grin

Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by Rakash(f): 2:57pm On May 30, 2018
obrigado080:
What if they are lying?
Some women are evil liars.
Guy when we see a spade we should call it what it is, how come several women will lie on him with almost the same fault, each women that have been in his life complained about something similar

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 30, 2018
Some women are VERY terrible!
U may never understand this until u experience it, but pray u dont meet the evil type in ur life.
And yes it is very possible that they are lying against him.

Desperate & wicked ladies everywhere...
Rakash:
Guy when we see a spade we should call it what it is, how come several women will lie on him with almost the same fault, each women that have been in his life complained about something similar
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by haslaw(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2018
dealslip:

Read you will not read. My choice of words already puts a condition. I said 'he is probably a fraudster'.

Olodo... No be only probably na bombardly...

If the guy should get you arrested and locked up now, you will say he is wicked.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by dealslip(f): 3:59pm On May 30, 2018
haslaw:

Olodo... No be only probably na bombardly...

If the guy should get you arrested and locked up now, you will say he is wicked.
When you don't understand a word at least ask for the meaning and stop displaying ignorance. It is illiterates like you that such people get arrested.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by haslaw(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2018
dealslip:

When you don't understand a word at least ask for the meaning and stop displaying ignorance. It is illiterates like you that such people get arrested.

Madam probably educated grin...

Wetin be my own sef... Na you go probably sleep for prison when the time comes.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by dealslip(f): 4:10pm On May 30, 2018
haslaw:

Madam probably educated grin...

Wetin be my own sef... Na you go probably sleep for prison when the time comes.
You should have asked for the meaning, I won't have charged you. Probably means it may or may not be correct. Now I have taught you the meaning you can use it correctly. Pride didn't allow you ask for the meaning.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by shugacain: 4:18pm On May 30, 2018
goldbim:

kudos,
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by haslaw(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2018
dealslip:

You should have asked for the meaning, I won't have charged you. Probably means it may or may not be correct. Now I have taught you the meaning you can use it correctly. Pride didn't allow you ask for the meaning.

You this bitter and frustrated thing. Mind Ya self oo

Some people are doomed for prison life..

Don't worry you'll have plenty time to teach your fellow prison inmates the meaning of probably when Churchill throws your stupeed azz in jail.

Olodo rabata
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by dealslip(f): 4:36pm On May 30, 2018
haslaw:

You this bitter and frustrated thing. Mind Ya self oo

Some people are doomed for prison life..

Don't worry you'll have plenty time to teach your fellow prison inmates the meaning of probably when Churchill throws your stupeed azz in jail.

Olodo rabata
Isn't it obvious you are the bitter and frustrated one. Wetin concern me concern Churchill. Must be one of those ass lickers who sell their birthright in exchange for chicken feed. Na your type Churchill dey form for and throw into prison. Illiterate.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by Adanne9110(f): 4:40pm On May 30, 2018
pls I have one thing that surprised me in this,,,,why are all the women crying abt one one,,,,is he the only man standing?or is he the only man that has broken the heart of women? pls they should let him be,,,,that relationship didn't work out is not any criminal offence,,,it's a decision for the mature ones to move on with their lives,,,,,,all the girls he dated are coming out now,,,is it for him to "redate" them?,,,,,,t does it mean that they have not dated other men and it didn't work out,,,,,,pls I DNT know what they are actually fighting for but all I know is that they should move on,,,there are other men really praying to have and cherish them,,,,,,
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by haslaw(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2018
dealslip:

Isn't it obvious you are the bitter and frustrated one. Wetin concern me concern Churchill. Must be one of those ass lickers who sell their birthright in exchange for chicken feed. Na your type Churchill dey form for and throw into prison. Illiterate.

Lol... Why you come dey vex upandan like bitter and frustrated goat na.

Seems Churchill did you a very strong thing grin

Take heart. Besides, you can probably still live a normal prison life.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Responds To Zainab Rufai's Allegation by dealslip(f): 5:12pm On May 30, 2018
haslaw:

Lol... Why you come dey vex upandan like bitter and frustrated goat na.

Seems Churchill did you a very strong thing grin

Take heart. Besides, you can probably still live a normal prison life.
Na you dey vex na no be you say Churchill will send you to jail. The people wey he do strong thing don cry for SM. Don't worry he will give hungry folks like you your stipends for tramadol while you spend your holidays in prison. Congrats you learnt a new word today. Illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype / Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court / Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.