Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:06 AM

What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? (13065 Views)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
lamalang:
Nokia 110. After my Mum passed away i took her phone amd start using, still my best phone surpass my iphone and Sony cos of the memories it carried
Same here. It's got an emotional value money can't buy. And also it has my account sims so it's neva getting missing

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by vickodedon(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
Blackberry q10
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Aziishyco(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
I'm still rocking my Nokia5 i bought still 2011, the battery is some else.
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Deztro(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
FuckFuckBoy:
Nokia 2700c.That phone is a tough modafucka.Can't remember how many times it has fallen but it's still going strong

used to own one was painfully to loose..
that phone issa bae
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Deztro(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
Philipgreat:
Someone should dash me a smart phone na. am really tired of this nokia 2700

u no go like sell am
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hustlersdiary:

Same with me I entered alaba one day just to sight see, and I fell in love with the phone once again. If u enta alaba u go see those Vintage phone yapa, I'm thinking of getting Sony K750i, I miss that phone.

Tarivanessa most young boys now move around with those types of phones cos of SARS and the likes. E.g I'm not a yahoo boy oo but I have five cousins in the US and we chat everyday we run some business together if I dey go na and SARS carry me check my phone come see Five foriegn contacts dem go say I be yahoo boy dem go wan extort me, so that's why niggas no dey move around with big phones again.
True details but these vintage phones are way better in terms of battery life than our new Android phones.
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by vectorc(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Still Rocking my Nokia C5 since 2009- till date. FYI: commenting with the lovely device.

1 Like

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by CaptainStephen(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Premiumwriter:
soldier
something like that wink
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Babisha10(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nokia x2 cos de battery last long nd it doesn't consume much DATA.....
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Hustlersdiary: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
dumo1:

True details but these vintage phones are way better in terms of battery life than our new Android phones.

Confirm talk.

I charge my nokia 110 like once or twice in a week, but I can't go a day without charging my samsung.

1 Like

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by chibuchibu: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
still using mine, since 2012

1 Like

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by elijahy1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
I just got a Nokia Asha 200 from my Dad three days ago.
And I'm rocking that Diamond Rush Game.

1 Like

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hustlersdiary:

Confirm talk.

I charge my nokia 110 like once or twice in a week, but I can't go a day without charging my samsung.
I sometimes charge my Samsung 2 times daily.
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by campbelljosh(m): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nokia Touchlight. I use it for more than 1 week without charging and BlackBerry Q10 the phone ruggedized lifestyle still make me love it

2 Likes

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by toyosi15(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
goldtube:
my Nokia

Nokia 5110 rocks mehn
if that phone can be kept for like say.....40years more, you’d be stunned how much it’ll go for

1 Like

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by themanderon: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
I was and am still a fan of Nokia phones. I use an asha 303 and a 2700 classic bought in 2012 and 2010 respectively. In fact if all else fails, power banks, Android phone and all these two beasts keep me going cos of their long lasting batteries. Kai the memories can so melt me. People have begged me to give them these phones but I would rather give you money to buy a new phone than let go of these babies.
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by akmaldini(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
I have a BlackBerry Classic for sale aka (Q20)

Location - Lagos
Price - 25k slightly negiotiable

Hurry,is up for grabs!!!

1 Like

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by cho25bc(f): 3:45am On Jun 02, 2018
My mum still uses her small Nokia phone (cant remember the model) bought since early 2003 or 2004. If e spoil, we go repair am. As for me, my small Nokia Asha 202 phone just stopped working a month ago, bought it in 2014. But for now,im still using my BB curve which I bought same 2014 from a friend who used it for one year before I bought it from her (that's 2013). I prefer using it for typing whatever works i want to type than my new Android. Old phones are baes, better than new phones.

1 Like

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2018
cho25bc:
My mum still uses her small Nokia phone (cant remember the model) bought since early 2003 or 2004. If e spoil, we go repair am. As for me, my small Nokia Asha 202 phone just stopped working a month ago, bought it in 2014. But for now,im still using my BB curve which I bought same 2014 from a friend who used it for one year before I bought it from her (that's 2013). I prefer using it for typing whatever works i want to type than my new Android. Old phones are baes, better than new phones.

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by lamalang(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Same here. It's got an emotional value money can't buy. And also it has my account sims so it's neva getting missing
wow! Forever in our heart

1 Like

Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Anegbettedude: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
lamalang:
wow! Forever in our heart
omg
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by cho25bc(f): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2018
akmaldini:
I have a BlackBerry Classic for sale aka (Q20)

Location - Lagos
Price - 25k slightly negiotiable

Hurry,is up for grabs!!!

I sent you a message. Is the phone available still?
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by akmaldini(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
cho25bc:

I sent you a message. Is the phone available still?

Still available,how much are you offering?
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by sasmanxiraht(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
pls i'm using tecno 605 smartphone, i need asst code to fomart virius.
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by sasmanxiraht(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]pls i'm using tecno 605 smartphone, i need asst code to fomart virius.
Re: What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 01, 2018
Gionee v188s battery of 5200mAh just won't let me through it way! As a heavy user, no other phone can compare to it, at just 5 inch with such load of a battery. The phone is a beast! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SIM Fine: MTN Pays N165bn Out Of N330bn – NCC / How To Open Tecno Camon CM's SIM Card And MicroSD (memory) Card Slot / Airtel Increases Their Weekly And Monthly Data Volumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.