Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,058 members, 7,946,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Help Me Pls, Obsession Or Normal Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Pls, Obsession Or Normal Thing (548 Views)

Could It Be That She Is Jealous Or Is Just A Normal Thing? / Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Pls, Obsession Or Normal Thing by Timekeeper: 11:15am On May 30, 2018
Is it normal or I am obsessed?
Naturally I'm a lover of slim and average size ladies meaning nothing in a fat lady can tempt me, not even their booty and boobs. I also hate excessive booty and boobs, always scared of such. No matter how beautiful a lady is, if she is fat, I'm out. Like I said , I'm a lover of slim and average size ladies. But I have one problem, whenever I see a lady that attract me, I get so much attached to their boobs especially if one can visibly see the two small tips from their cloth (I mean when dey are not putting on a bra). I don't even care if the person old pass me or young pass me, the moment I see those two boobs and the thick tips on the boobs, I don lost be that. I don't care about their booty, all my focus is getting access to that medium size boobs and those tips. Guys please am I normal? This seems to be a weakness to me, pls help me, am I Okay?? I'm a Christian but I'm not perfect, I may even ignore a lady but if she is my taste, to sin go dey hungry me especially the boobs. I'm so attracted to It. Any help for me ladies and gentlemen.

Mhisbliss
Makydebbie
Ishlove
Mrcork
Vianna
QueenSuccubus
Highpriestess
Izaray
RoyalBlak007
Delectablegyal
Mynd44
Fynestboi
Rokia2
Egopersonified
IAMSASHY
Tosyne2much
Divay22
Dasherz
Stupidity
Rangojack
SoapQueen
Farano
Re: Help Me Pls, Obsession Or Normal Thing by Fesomu(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2018
You no well
Re: Help Me Pls, Obsession Or Normal Thing by alertness(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2018
your brain simply needs to be rebooted and you'd be fine trust me.
Re: Help Me Pls, Obsession Or Normal Thing by GabrielYulaw(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2018
OP, is it that your mom no breastfeed you properly or what? grin I would say you are boob-obsessed and only a psychologist can help you. Otherwise, get a girl to your taste and be sucking her n1pples day and night wink
Re: Help Me Pls, Obsession Or Normal Thing by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:15pm On May 30, 2018
grin

Ur scared of phat girls coz u know what gonna happen to u once u enter them...

Exactly juz like this one grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City / 5 Sign Your Partner Is Controlling / Can You Marry A Man Who Provides All Your Needs But Can Not Read Nor Write?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.