Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,162 members, 7,873,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! - Phones (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (203809 Views)

Mtn Users Get In / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Sunday84(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2019
Pls help me my phone name is showing 5.1 plus
Which I don't like. I want it to be showing x5 cos what I bought is x5 and I am really enjoying it.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Sunday84(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2019
See

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by ndidibabe(f): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2019
Sunday84:
Pls help me my phone name is showing 5.1 plus
Which I don't like. I want it to be showing x5 cos what I bought is x5 and I am really enjoying it.
lol. You are just being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by ndidibabe(f): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2019
Buying the 5.1 plus is a waste of money. A complete waste of money! Its only difference compared to X5 is the earpiece + extra LTE band. I have been rocking my phone with my 3g MTN SIM + a Sony earphone and I am cool with it. What a low budget phone the X5 is! I can't believe I bought this with just 50k. Nokia is back!

7 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Jwonder(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2019
ndidibabe:
Buying the 5.1 plus is a waste of money. A complete waste of money! It's only difference compared to X5 is the earpiece + extra LTE band. I have been rocking my phone with my 3g MTN SIM + a Sony earphone and I am cool with it. What a low budget phone the X5 is! I can't believe I bought this with just 50k. Nokia is back!

Airtel and etisalat 4g works with it.. enjoy ur device.. X5, Gang

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by gambus007(m): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
MTN lte is now working on nokia x6 after March 1st update. I will try glo LTE later to confirm that too

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by maeshal(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
I thought the phone is a dual SIM phone. Just got mine and I can see only one SIM slot
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by maeshal(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Someone should pls teach me how to operate this phone lol
maeshal:
I thought the phone is a dual SIM phone. Just got mine and I can see only one SIM slot
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by gambus007(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
maeshal:
Someone should pls teach me how to operate this phone lol
Which phone sir? If is x5 or x6 its hybrid meaning you use one sim with memory card or 2sims without memory card. Study the sim tray!

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by rayjox(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
NigeriaB:

How come no 5.1 plus users on dis forum has complained of any bugs..?

All problems experienced with did Nokia ar coming from d Chinese variant users..
We are here reading comments for me since I bought my phone I haven't any problem at all
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Ara99: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
AirVaans:
My brother needs to try this out... How do you mean restart in Safe mode?
To restart in safe mode, one press and hold the power button as usual to bring up the 'restart' and power off options. Then you press and hold on the restart icon till it says restarting in safe mode. Note that in safe mode third party apps cannot be used
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Ara99: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
I don't understand these people always bringing up these issues of Nokia x5 vs 5.1 plus. If one was to take both versions side by side and open them up like iFixit would one notice any difference apart from the LTE bands? All these problems of bugs and the rest are common on both versions online. One can check on Nokia forums and see different complaints especially following pie update among users of the Nokia 5.1 plus. So what is the fuss about?

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Superman94(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ara99:
I don't understand these people always bringing up these issues of Nokia x5 vs 5.1 plus. If one was to take both versions side by side and open them up like iFixit would one notice any difference apart from the LTE bands? All these problems of bugs and the rest are common on both versions online. One can check on Nokia forums and see different complaints especially following pie update among users of the Nokia 5.1 plus. So what is the fuss about?

you're very correct
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
!

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jwonder:

Omg! So you think your phone was made differently or in a different way, bro all Nokia phones were produced in China, and the updates for the x5 and 5.1plus are the same, for a fact if you live outside China and use an x5 the update you get on your phone is actually the global update which is same update for 5.1plus. please endeavor to do your research before coming out to share nonsense story.
So me that's using an x5 with no problem mine fell from heaven abi.. and btw tell your bro to download March security update it corrected that notification stuff..
No sir...
Only assembled in China but designed in Finland. Check Ur info well before posting bro
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Jwonder(m): 12:03am On Apr 04, 2019
NigeriaB:

No sir...
Only assembled in China but designed in Finland. Check Ur info well before posting bro

The factory is in China! Design doesn't mean anything if there's no factory to build the actual phone
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2019
NigeriaB:

No sir...
So you still carry this X5 vs 5.1+ Mata for head like persin wey dey hawk Gala
Your problems don too much sef!!
Abeg Nobody should reply pessimistic comments about this Mata again!!
If you have Money to buy the global variant your business!! If it's the Chinese own you want or you can afford, your business!!
Allow everybody enjoy their device, Biko nu

4 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 12:34am On Apr 04, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

So you still carry this X5 vs 5.1+ Mata like persin wey dey hawk Gala
Your problems don too much sef!!
Abeg Nobody should reply pessimistic comments about this Mata again!!
If you have Money to buy the global variant your business!! If it's the Chinese own you want or you can afford, your business!!
Allow everybody enjoy their device, Biko nu

Ok sir
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Meroyi1: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

So those who bought the X5 won't enjoy durability and excellent performance
Wait, do you guys think it's different people in different places that produce the global version
Now I know that most of the argument of 5.1 plus users are totally baseless!!

Who says X5 owner won't enjoy good performance, I am only concern about my phone, I am not the producer of the phones so why should I condemn what you have and you don't have the right to condemn what I have as well, so bros I dey enjoy my phone that's my point.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by dmniq(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2019
AirVaans:
Let me guess, you're using the Nokia X5, right?.... Off course,,, my point

LOL,... this table u're shaking. grin
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
dmniq:

LOL,... this table u're shaking. grin
!

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jwonder:

The factory is in China! Design doesn't mean anything if there's no factory to build the actual phone

Architects are always blamed and abused in the event of collapsed building and not the MASONs.

Do you know why?
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Jwonder(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
NigeriaB:

Architects are always blamed and abused in the event of collapsed building and not the MASONs.

Do you know why?

Nobody blames the Architect, it's the civil engineer or builder that's to be blamed.
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 1:47am On Apr 05, 2019
Jwonder:

Nobody blames the Architect, it's the civil engineer or builder that's to be blamed.
Great... at least not MASONs
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by AirVaans(m): 6:02am On Apr 05, 2019
!

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by kaykaymcb(m): 6:13am On Apr 05, 2019
Enjoying my nokia x5.... Expecting April update. This phone is too sleek and the battery is amazing kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by SerikinGamo: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2019
x
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Djdannyb4u: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2019
Una argument here about X5 Chinese variant & global variant go make plenty pipo fear to buy the device.
Back in the days, there's nothing U'll tell me dat will make me leave Nokia phones. I bought & changed Nokia phones like toothbrushes until they changed to lumia. My mom dat loved Nokia phones den currently said: "my son U'll have to do a lot of convincing to make me buy a Nokia device again."
U guys are making some of us here see dat Nokia devices are worth buying but all these arguments will not help. I have checked the Nokia community 4 complaints & solution. I didn't see X5 & X6 users dia. I mostly saw 5.1 plus & 6.1 plus users mostly complaining about charging port problems & bug issues after pie update.
As 4 me, I no hold cheese like the way e been dey b4 wey I dey fit change fone anyhow. Now I get to save 4 the fone. So since I dey save 4 a new fone, I dey contemplate between Huawei Y9 2019 or Nokia X6.
The reason I would probably choose Y9 over the X6 is because of the dual Sim & dedicated SD card slot.
I don't really care about updates cos after sometime person go dey think to change phone wen dem don produce another fone with good specs & good price.
Come to think of it, I no dey see any complaints 4 this forum about the X6 or the 6.1 plus.

4 Likes

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2019
NOKIA 2 - 26500

Nokia X5 - 54990

NOkia 5.1 plus - 68300

Nokia X6(4Gb)- 70899

NOKIA X6 (6Gb) - 77990

NOKIA 6.1 PLUS - 85500

Nokia 7. 1 - 99100

Nokia 8.1 - 139900

Nokia 9 Pureview - 225000

CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by tidedroid: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
NigeriaB:

Personally I can pay any amount to get an original follow come earpiece of a phone..I can even pay 10k. Now how do u justify d fact dat Ur Nokia X5 doesn't come with an earpiece?

For dis reason alone, I can never regret or feel bad dat I got my 5.1plus 73k even though some others are getting somtin similar for 48k. I had d two options before me , infact I was even told severally, like what u guys are doing now dat both phones are same.. still I went for d 5.1plus which I'm really enjoying with my original follow come Nokia earpiece now . hehehe
your 73k gets u some extra bands that the chinese version doesn't cover.plus i guess depending on where u get it from it should come with a warranty so i guess it all depends on a persons budget in deciding if they should get the x5 or 5.1plus

1 Like

Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by NigeriaB(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
tidedroid:
your 73k gets u some extra bands that the chinese version doesn't cover.plus i guess depending on where u get it from it should come with a warranty so i guess it all depends on a persons budget in deciding if they should get the x5 or 5.1plus

Yea bro...
Re: Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! by Mizik(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2019
Nokia 7.1 and Nokia 8.1 now available!!!

Nokia 2.1 - ₦28000

Nokia X5 - ₦54990

Nokia X6 - ₦69690

NOKIA 7.1 - ₦104500

Nokia 8.1 - ₦144000

All available with fast shipping, Pay on delivery..

CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (127) (Reply)

LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread / The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan / Lovely Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.