Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Family Tradition-bonding Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Tradition-bonding Time (290 Views)

Meeting Our NEW BABY | Bonding Time With My MOTHER-IN-LAW | Sunday Shenanigans / Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? / How Can I Stop The Bonding Between My Wife And The People She Stayed With Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Tradition-bonding Time by joannaomiloli: 5:54pm On May 30, 2018
Every Friday, no matter how hectic or stressful the week has been, my husband and I have a ritual to celebrate the weekend’s start. We crack open a bottle of wine, play music, and roll up our sleeves in the kitchen. I make Peppered kitchen, and my husband chops and grates vegetables (that’s anytime we are together�).

Kids love traditions and family rituals, because it fosters a sense of belonging and security. They also thrive on routine, so rituals only add to that need. Don’t judge me! (I don’t have kids but I did have four Younger ones �). Rituals are an important part of childhood. Think back to your own childhood and the things you “always” did. Your family probably took part in daily, weekly, annual, and holiday rituals. These are all a part of family life.

Read more on http://nigerianpilot.com/family-tradition-bonding-time/

(1) (Reply)

You Dont Know When You May Need A Doctor / UNICEF Urges All Nations To Provide Fathers With Paternity Leave / Does Having A Child Make You A Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.