Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,884 members, 7,976,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ekiti Guber: I Am Coming To Serve Ekiti People, Their Welfare Comes First -eleka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Guber: I Am Coming To Serve Ekiti People, Their Welfare Comes First -eleka (311 Views)

Ekiti Guber: PDP Candidate, Kolawole Congratulates Oyebanji / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare / Imo Guber: I Will Not Step Down For Anyone- Nwulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Guber: I Am Coming To Serve Ekiti People, Their Welfare Comes First -eleka by lackren(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2018
Ekiti State Deputy Governor and PDP Candidate for July 14 gubernatorial election, Prof. Kolapo Olusola has reiterated his determination to selflessly serve Ekiti people when he’s given the mantle of leadership on October 16, 2018 saying God has sent him to Ekiti State to serve and the welfare and interest of Ekiti people comes first on his agenda.

Prof. Kolapo stressed these at the deputy governor’s office on Wednesday while addressing representatives of teachers, LG Staff, Staff of Parastatals and civil servants resident in Ado-Ekiti. The meeting was convened at the instance of Osoko Mass Movement under the leadership of its Ekiti State Coordinator, Hon. Wale Ayeni.read more
Re: Ekiti Guber: I Am Coming To Serve Ekiti People, Their Welfare Comes First -eleka by Lipscomb(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2018
Will you shut up.your 4years as a deputy thief to fayose is wasted .

(1) (Reply)

New Twist To Political Game & Fight Against Corruption / APC, PDP In Verbal War Over Not-too-young-to- Run Law / Again, Court Refuses To Stop AGF, NDLEA On Kashamu’s Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.