Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,259 members, 7,880,981 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Helllppppp!!!finally, The Reality Of Nigeria's Unemployment Menace Hits Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Helllppppp!!!finally, The Reality Of Nigeria's Unemployment Menace Hits Me (726 Views)

Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Rises To 5% – NBS / Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment / Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helllppppp!!!finally, The Reality Of Nigeria's Unemployment Menace Hits Me by kellord(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2018
one year after graduating from the university, i'm yet to gain any form of employment.
pls i need ideas. how do i secure an online article writing job? or better still, how do i make money online?
Re: Helllppppp!!!finally, The Reality Of Nigeria's Unemployment Menace Hits Me by Yagazee: 11:52pm On May 30, 2018
Sorry bro. Welcome to this shit hole
Re: Helllppppp!!!finally, The Reality Of Nigeria's Unemployment Menace Hits Me by kellord(m): 12:17am On May 31, 2018
Yagazee:
Sorry bro. Welcome to this shit hole

Do you happen to know any online "anything" that can fetch me "anything"
#i'm becoming desperate
Re: Helllppppp!!!finally, The Reality Of Nigeria's Unemployment Menace Hits Me by Obas101(m): 1:27am On May 31, 2018
kellord:
one year after graduating from the university, i'm yet to gain any form of employment.
pls i need ideas. how do i secure an online article writing job? or better still, how do i make money online?
Bring 50 lemme teach nd setup a blog platform for you

1 Like

Re: Helllppppp!!!finally, The Reality Of Nigeria's Unemployment Menace Hits Me by moneyadulttube: 2:33am On May 31, 2018
check my signature for online business that works.

1 Like

Re: Helllppppp!!!finally, The Reality Of Nigeria's Unemployment Menace Hits Me by kellord(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2018
moneyadulttube:
check my signature for online business that works.

Thanks bro i appreciate
Re: Helllppppp!!!finally, The Reality Of Nigeria's Unemployment Menace Hits Me by divinelove(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2018
kellord:

Only one yr n u call it hit

D average person gets job after 5 yrs n after 10yrs it's over. D person goes into farming

1 Like

Re: Helllppppp!!!finally, The Reality Of Nigeria's Unemployment Menace Hits Me by kellord(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2018
divinelove:

Only one yr n u call it hit

D average person gets job after 5 yrs n after 10yrs it's over. D person goes into farming

Lol.

our visionless leaders are not only the "cause" of our predicament but indeed our very "predicament"
Re: Helllppppp!!!finally, The Reality Of Nigeria's Unemployment Menace Hits Me by kellord(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2018
Obas101:
Bring 50 lemme teach nd setup a blog platform for you
50 What? 50k? where would u expect me to get such?
the reality of poverty never hit u sef...
Re: Helllppppp!!!finally, The Reality Of Nigeria's Unemployment Menace Hits Me by Fxmanager(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2018
kellord:

Do you happen to know any online "anything" that can fetch me "anything"
#i'm becoming desperate
You are desperate enough. Check our profile signature for our number, contact us through call or whatsapp for a very lucrative money earning opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Uncle Who Promised You A Job After Graduation Now Refuses To Pick Your / Why Candidates Fail The Ielts Writing Test And the Solution / Apply To Exxonmobil Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.