Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,276 members, 7,943,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Message To Nairaland Admin And Moderators - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Message To Nairaland Admin And Moderators (567 Views)

Free ₦1000 Just Chat Admin And Claim / Message To All Legit Hustlers... / Scammed By LOCALBITCOIN ADMIN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Nairaland Admin And Moderators by owoblow2018: 8:07am On May 31, 2018
Am sick and tired of all these anti-spam bot ban and moderators ban. haba!!!!!!!! what is it!!!!!
Any small thing ban ban ban from all corners. we go die for you??

Why cant a blogger add his website blog link here in nairaland after making post??
But i do see so many other posts here in nairaland that has the link to other blog sites.
As i do the same and its been banned, i now sense that does blog links might be owned
by nairaland moderators or even seun the admin. And if what am thinking is true, its very bad!!!
Its cheating!!!! despite the fact you own this platform, we the members interest or benefit should also be considered.
Must we upcoming bloggers pay for everything here in the name of advert
Just common to make post and add your blog link, you ban the user. Its total wickedness. You enjoy your money from the
huge traffics we give you on daily basis but to allow us we upcoming bloggers and other website owners to add our link after making posts, you cant, you ban everything here. Mehn....., its bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats why Nigerians we dont go far, look at facebook, post anything you like, no problem with that, it will show immediately, create account and you will post immediately that same day.
But here in nairaland, create account, you will post after two to three wekks, make post and add your website link, you will be banned??

You want only yourself to grow, but you dont want we the members that brings the huge traffics to grow, Nigerian man, change!!! Its bad.
Why am making this post is for you to adjust all these policies of yours, its an unfair treatment on the side of the members.
This nairaland community belongs to everyone to benefit from and not only you. A forum is a win-win something.
Admin win, we the members win too. But here you wants to win alone.

If everyone decides to leave this platform for you, can you stay?? and the answer is capital NO? You cant be here alone.
You need us and we need you, therefore, its high time you calm down and change your policies to benefit we the members and upcoming Bloggers. You should be thinking of how to give back to the society and not ban ban ban everytime.

I know fully well back 2005 down to some years back, this your ban policy might not be in place. But its just becuase you have seen much traffic, you then starts implementing ban hammer everywhere. Abeg change joor.......... We no go die for your matter.......

Thats what i have to say. I have been carrying this load in my heart and i decided to pour my anger today. Dont get me wrong. Am just saying my mind.

Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Message To Nairaland Admin And Moderators by powerkey: 8:58am On May 31, 2018
Bros don't be angry. The way they treat people here has led to the huge success of an almighty forum to be launched soon.

It will be a tsunami on Nairaland.........

I've done for Nairaland what the owner can not do for me. what did we get in return? Insult and all.

Nairaland will soon beg for membership
Re: Message To Nairaland Admin And Moderators by meobizy(f): 9:42am On May 31, 2018
If I type something reasonable here I know the thread or post will get deleted so let me not bother.
OP sorry o. Things change once someone starts to see fame. I have no problem with their ban policies, it's the spambot bans and anti freedom of speech here which gets to me the most.

Sometimes I join in identifying spam -- too many people use their useless links to spam any and every thread. There is one abular guy who mentions random people and posts a picture of his site link. There's another who disguises his link as nairaland threads which redirect you. If I could IP ban I'll wreck those two individuals.

When you think of it, do you want to see that MTN fake promo guy deface serious threads with his scam? I know his own is a greater annoyance than catching unfair bans.
OP what I'm saying is things are run a certain way in places. You either adjust to them or find somewhere more conducive.
Re: Message To Nairaland Admin And Moderators by meobizy(f): 9:46am On May 31, 2018
powerkey:
Bros don't be angry. The way they treat people here has led to the huge success of an almighty forum to be launched soon.

It will be a tsunami on Nairaland.........

I've done for Nairaland what the owner can not do for me. what did we get in return? Insult and all.

Nairaland will soon beg for membership
If you're serious about this please rush to complete it. I will happily join your forum.
Sadly I've read this sort of threat multiple times and till now those guys operate accounts on nairaland.
Re: Message To Nairaland Admin And Moderators by powerkey: 9:54am On May 31, 2018
meobizy:

If you're serious about this please rush to complete it. I will happily join your forum.
Sadly I've read this sort of threat multiple times and till now those guys operate accounts on nairaland.

I'm a different breed and does exactly what I said I will do.

It's powered by like minds.
Re: Message To Nairaland Admin And Moderators by owoblow2018: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2018
these are the two forums where i make instant posting of my blogs with my blog link.

Re: Message To Nairaland Admin And Moderators by wizzyboy21: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
I was thinking am the only person facing similar challenge. Hope they will align to this post and adjust things for the members.
Already, legally accepted by international law to access internet is 18+, therefore, any action taking by anyone above 18+ he/she is solely responsible for the action. Either the person cheat someone or the person is been cheat. The person bears the loose alone. It does not concern the website owner. Already, its also written here in nairaland that everyone is solely responsible for anything that happens alongside their participation to this forum NL, so why the so much ban. Is it to protect members or for ur personal interest Pls, oga Seun, help ur upcoming boys make we too shine small. na turn by turn, one person no fit just be king forever.
Re: Message To Nairaland Admin And Moderators by meobizy(f): 8:26am On May 11, 2021
powerkey:

I'm a different breed and does exactly what I said I will do.

It's powered by like minds.
It’s almost three years. How far?

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Savings App / Dont Miss Out On BRN Airdrop....2 Days Left. / I Need Advise On Recharge Card Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.