Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,208 members, 7,963,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

Jonathan;s Wife In Dubai Hospital - Saharareporters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan;s Wife In Dubai Hospital - Saharareporters. (859 Views)

DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan;s Wife In Dubai Hospital - Saharareporters. by SamMilla1(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2010
http://saharareporters.com/real-news/sr-headlines/6144-presidents-wife-patience-jonathan-checks-into-dubai-hospital.html

After spending a few days in Lebanon on a jewelry shopping binge, the new first lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, has returned to Dubai where she is receiving treatment for an undisclosed ailment. Although her media aides have continued to claim that she was in Dubai and Lebanon on a "private visit," Saharareporters learnt that Mrs. Jonathan went to Lebanon in the company of Mrs. Bola Shagaya to shop for gold and to enjoy other unofficial perks provided by members of the controversial Nigerian-Lebanese Chagoury business family. Our sources revealed that Mrs. Jonathan was ordered to return to Dubai last Friday after Saharareporters reported the nature of her questionable trip to Dubai and Lebanon.

So My questions :

Is ASO ROCK Demanding for another Blood so soon ?

I thought it ususlly give time grace

It was Abacha. Then OBJ's Wife.
Yar'adua followed
, Who is next ?
Re: Jonathan;s Wife In Dubai Hospital - Saharareporters. by Brownteeth(m): 12:01am On May 29, 2010
Why you dey blame aso rock? na overseas where the zombie dey. indian girls from overseas pioson abacha, stella go overseas the zombie kill am there. yaradua go overseas the zombie no kill am there immediately so they no go suspect am.
Re: Jonathan;s Wife In Dubai Hospital - Saharareporters. by Fhemmmy: 1:14am On May 29, 2010
I hope it is not for tommy tuck
Re: Jonathan;s Wife In Dubai Hospital - Saharareporters. by jamace(m): 4:33am On May 29, 2010
Has she caught an International illness so soon?
I think somebody should warn these our leaders and their cronies that whosoever eats Nigeria's money will kaput through an international illness.

(1) (Reply)

Apga Crisis: You’re Not Our National Leader, Okorie Tells Ojukwu / Cecilia’s Ibru Scintillating Real Estate Portfolio / Deregulate Salary Structure Of Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.