Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,035 members, 7,909,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:10 PM

Opposite Sex ‘besties’ Are Decoy Names For Side Chics - Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opposite Sex ‘besties’ Are Decoy Names For Side Chics - Juliet Ibrahim (357 Views)

Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) / Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opposite Sex ‘besties’ Are Decoy Names For Side Chics - Juliet Ibrahim by goldcoinhub: 12:32pm On May 31, 2018
Actress Juliet Ibrahim has taken to her Instagram page to air her opinion on the on friendships between members of the opposite sex, revealing in most cases, she feels they are decoy names for side chics and niggas.

The actress who also sought the opinion of her fans wrote:

#OpenGistWithJuliet #TapForDetails
I have been discussing this topic with my friends and I thought I’ll share with you. I told my friends that I believe in most cases; opposite sex besties are decoy names for side chics or side niggas. In the sense that; most of these besties secretly have a crush on each other and are just waiting for the right time to be the one to come to the rescue or be the shoulder to lean on. Or, maybe they had a thing once or twice before and decided to just stay friends. What do y’all think?

Her fans' responses

Well for me I dont v bestie as a guy. because we r human and can be used at anytime . Hes got blood running thru his veins. Except hes not man enough. U will see me as bestie with every asset on point and u say we r just friends.

Abeg sho friendship help @julietibrahim so no need deceiving each oda. because once d so called bestie introduces his babe. U see urself getting jealous. My own opinion

Another one even suggests she may be having a bestie:

You are perfectly right and it seems like you are having one bestie

https://lailasnews.com/opposite-sex-besties-are-decoy-names-for-side-chics-juliet-ibrahim/

lalasticlala

Re: Opposite Sex ‘besties’ Are Decoy Names For Side Chics - Juliet Ibrahim by itspzpics(m): 12:58pm On May 31, 2018
U may be right

(1) (Reply)

Zonal PPRO Writes Open Letter To SARS Officials / Comedian AY Debunks N47million Debt Allegation / “sho Mo Age Mi Ni” Crooner All Smiles As He Meet Obafemi Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.