Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

GLK350 Mercedes Benz 2013 Model 11.5million Direct Belgium - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / GLK350 Mercedes Benz 2013 Model 11.5million Direct Belgium (901 Views)

Toks JCB Loader @11.5million / GLK350 Mercedes Benz For Sale / The Freshest 2015 Lexus RX350 F-SPORT Trim. 11.5million Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLK350 Mercedes Benz 2013 Model 11.5million Direct Belgium by Charles10xer(m): 4:15pm On May 31, 2018
Call me or chart me on this baby @08039135144 #charlyscars45

Re: GLK350 Mercedes Benz 2013 Model 11.5million Direct Belgium by Cosplay: 8:30pm On May 31, 2018
If this vehicle has a Flood Damage history, it's not enough to just provide the VIN. You'd need to state that in the advert.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: GLK350 Mercedes Benz 2013 Model 11.5million Direct Belgium by LagosWharf: 9:57pm On May 31, 2018
Cosplay:
If this vehicle has a Flood Damage history, it's not enough to just provide the VIN. You'd need to state that in the advert.

Thanks.

Guy, I support you, but your own sometimes is too much.

Just ask for VIN. That should be enough. Serious buyer will use the VIN to do the needful. No wise person with N11m will just buy a car without checking. Calm down, only push for VIN to be added to adverts. Good job though
Re: GLK350 Mercedes Benz 2013 Model 11.5million Direct Belgium by Cosplay: 10:03pm On May 31, 2018
LagosWharf:

Just ask for VIN. That should be enough. Serious buyer will use the VIN to do the needful. No wise person with N11m will just buy a car without checking. Calm down, only push for VIN to be added to adverts. Good job though

If you understood just how terribly damaged this vehicle was, you'd understand that my comment was not in any way unnecessary or out of place.

As long as the damage is water or flood, it needs to be stated.
Re: GLK350 Mercedes Benz 2013 Model 11.5million Direct Belgium by Cosplay: 10:07pm On May 31, 2018
Just to illustrate, this Glk 350 was practically submerged in saltwater.

The people who designate these vehicles as parts only, export only or non repairable are not fools.

1 Like

Re: GLK350 Mercedes Benz 2013 Model 11.5million Direct Belgium by LagosWharf: 10:14pm On May 31, 2018
Cosplay:

If you understood just how terribly damaged this vehicle was, you'd understand that my comment was not in any way unnecessary or out of place.

As long as the damage is water or flood, it needs to be stated.

My point is that sudden change is not sustainable. You are pushing for change in dealers' behavior towards disclosure. It has to be gradual to be effective. Push for step one first. Step one is making dealers post VIN of vehicles listed for sale. I believe in measurable success. If you are pushing vaguely, how do you know when your campaign is successful? Push for VIN to be added in listings first.

PS: I am fully in support of your campaign
Re: GLK350 Mercedes Benz 2013 Model 11.5million Direct Belgium by Cosplay: 10:15pm On May 31, 2018
LagosWharf:

My point is that sudden change is not sustainable. You are pushing for change in dealers' behavior towards disclosure. It has to be gradual to be effective. Push for step one first. Step one is making dealers post VIN of vehicles listed for sale. I believe in measurable success. If you are pushing vaguely, how do you know when your campaign is successful? Push for VIN to be added in listings first.

PS: I am fully in support of your campaign

Look around the autos section.

I disagree with the notion that both things cannot be accomplished simultaneously.

As long as the damage is flood, it needs to be stated.

1 Like

Re: GLK350 Mercedes Benz 2013 Model 11.5million Direct Belgium by Cosplay: 10:21pm On May 31, 2018
LagosWharf:

I understand your position, but

You underestimate the ingenuity of salesmen, and overestimate the level of enlightenment of buyers.

4 Likes

Re: GLK350 Mercedes Benz 2013 Model 11.5million Direct Belgium by laivwire(m): 1:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Its people like that who make more innocent buyers suffer losses. If there is no improvement in the level of disclosure on sellers side, its because we only have a handful of people pushing for it.

Nigerians keep feeling indifferent about an issue until it hits them full frontal in the face, then they start crying foul.

Good work cosplay. I'm behind you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Toks 2003 Toyota Corolla / 2007 Mitsubishi Raider (TRUCK) Double Cabin / *****SOLD******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.