Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

How To Change Your Circumstances By God's Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Change Your Circumstances By God's Spirit (352 Views)

Èṣù - The Yoruba Trixter God - Spirit (dual Forces) / Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? / Do You Belong To God’s Spirit-directed Organization? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Your Circumstances By God's Spirit by lightblazingnow(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2018
Now, to change your state of being in the eyes of men is going to take two immutable creatures, the heart and the mouth.

Don't forget that the creator God Almighty used his heart and mouth to change what was from the beginning a choas,

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

It was nothing to be desirable, without form and broken and darkness as you will guess was heavily upon the face of the problems. That means it was a curse. But as with the Spirit of God Almighty, that's the heart of God Almighty, he knows that nothing shall be impossible with him. That's the present thought of God Almighty. That He is never going to achieve nothing if He didn't spoke what's in his heart. Trust my father my God Almighty, he spoke up and declared...

1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

We, as children and son's of the Almighty God have the same heart. We have the mind of CHRIST. Christ is the presence of the father and son.

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

What is it that you are going through right now, first you need to know what to say, I mean the solution to it. If there is darkness, you can not see your way through, you can't get out of troubles, violence and hardship, pains, sicknesses and diseases. You ought to open your mouth and declare what you want to see in place. Don't just sit down there crying and weeping, know what to do and surely do it.

The heart; agrees with the reality, believe that this and that should be done and the mouth Speaks out to affirm what is in the heart.
Re: How To Change Your Circumstances By God's Spirit by lightblazingnow(m): 4:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Provenance
Re: How To Change Your Circumstances By God's Spirit by IamTheAnswers: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Amen
Re: How To Change Your Circumstances By God's Spirit by lightblazingnow(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2018
AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/06/18 / Want Your Prayers Answered? / Easiest Way To Grow Your Church (see picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.