Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,299 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

"Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) (29362 Views)

Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan / Peter Obi: Politicians Must Use Public Offices To Serve The People / Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Hedonisst: 9:39pm On May 31, 2018
Even though Rochas is a dirty greaseball soaked in the filthy slime pond of APC, he is saying the truth this time. Not just politicians, but even people in the private sector in Nigeria. 99% of them are hypocritical thieves who look for one way or the other to manipulate any system they find themselves in and earn an illegal buck aside their salaries.

Almost every salary earner lives beyond their legitimate means in this useless country.

That's why I hate the nonsense question 'what do you do for a living' that these hypocrites like to ask self-employed persons who are well to do. This stupid question isn't for self employed people. A self employed person can make one billion in one day. He doesn't have a fixed earning. This question should be restricted to salary earners. We know where you work and how much you earn, so how come you can afford xyz lifestyle? ? ?
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2018
This man na case o.
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Ericnrm(m): 12:57am On Jun 01, 2018
brainpower:
This is the same interview he formed the word "Iberiberism " and asked the interviewer to go and check for it in the dictionary.

He has lost it, both his sense and the good will of the people of IMO state. This doesn't have anything to do with party cos even his party leadership is tired of him.

The guy seriously defended the word o
Last last this is the worst governor my state has ever had
Let's just sell Nigeria and use the money to apply for visa undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Seetto: 2:18am On Jun 01, 2018
flames01:

And in your miserable brain, they told you that Christianity supports pastors that are committing sexual immorality? You should goan throw your useless brain into the pit latrine.

If religion and ethnic bigotry have not eaten deep into your miserable useless life, you won't be calling Nnamdi kanu as Nnamdi cownu, neither will you be supporting Buhari despite his glaring failure
Now I know y u are seriously pained,
For u buhari is a glaring failure,
For us buhari is the best president and will continue to enjoy our support,
Ur wailing has not begun, u shall wail forever and u will be emersed in it, in ur glaring eyes buhari will rule till 2023,, any attempt on his life by treasury looters and criminal minded people like you shall not succeed,
Buhari God is seriously behind u,
U survived boko haram attempt on ur life in kaduna.
U survived life threatened sickness in London hospital , while ur enemies were rejoicing u will never make it back,
Ipob agitation arose at the beginning of ur tenure, while it was completely silenced in the last administration and u crushed them.
U shall overcome all the political doldrum and take Nigeria to the promise land , all ur enemies shall be shamed and they will finally find reasons to rejoice with u.
Massive construction of Lagos ibadan standard gauge line
On going construction in Lagos Ibadan expressway
Construction work on second Niger bridge
Increase in foreign reserves despite dwindling oil revenue
Political thieves gorgeously exposed , massive recovery of looted monies.
Success implementation of bvn and TSA policies.
Completion of projects initiated by previous administration despite it is an opposition.
Increase in job advert, an indication our industries are doing well.
Success in China Nigeria currency swap deal.
Increase in exportation of agriculture produce.
Etc
God bless pmb,
God bless Nigeria.
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by lexylee(m): 5:16am On Jun 01, 2018
Chai..... I need someone to bail me out here,I watch the video on Sahara, can’t believe my ears with what dis ekwensu governor is spitting out ,.....this man need serious lashing of strokes
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Splashme: 5:19am On Jun 01, 2018
abokibuhari:
Like maggots they chop this man sense since APC show am pepper

Useless thing
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by flames01: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Seetto:

Now I know y u are seriously pained,
For u buhari is a glaring failure,
For us buhari is the best president and will continue to enjoy our support,
Ur wailing has not begun, u shall wail forever and u will be emersed in it, in ur glaring eyes buhari will rule till 2023,, any attempt on his life by treasury looters and criminal minded people like you shall not succeed,
Buhari God is seriously behind u,
U survived boko haram attempt on ur life in kaduna.
U survived life threatened sickness in London hospital , while ur enemies were rejoicing u will never make it back,
Ipob agitation arose at the beginning of ur tenure, while it was completely silenced in the last administration and u crushed them.
U shall overcome all the political doldrum and take Nigeria to the promise land , all ur enemies shall be shamed and they will finally find reasons to rejoice with u.
Massive construction of Lagos ibadan standard gauge line
On going construction in Lagos Ibadan expressway
Construction work on second Niger bridge
Increase in foreign reserves despite dwindling oil revenue
Political thieves gorgeously exposed , massive recovery of looted monies.
Success implementation of bvn and TSA policies.
Completion of projects initiated by previous administration despite it is an opposition.
Increase in job advert, an indication our industries are doing well.
Success in China Nigeria currency swap deal.
Increase in exportation of agriculture produce.
Etc
God bless pmb,
God bless Nigeria.

May God run your life the way buhari is running Nigeria. Say amen.
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Codes151(m): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2018
Huasa Igbo man
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by DabuIIIT: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
can I ask a simple question? why are all Buhari haters so annoying? can't you just make opinions without insulting people?
now buhari got us out of reccesion,
Electricity is now better
rail way is working
Nigeria no more depend on oil only, agriculture sector is coming back to life
for the first time Nigeria is producing local rice.
Npower project
feeding of pupils in primary and secondary
Can't you see all these? please if you must quote, do not insult me, you won't like it when I insult back, and I will make sure I make u feel bad

what an extremely ugly post. Spits!

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Sonaike03: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
We supply white Garri & yellow Garri.

Nationwide delivery available.

+2347066880314

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Killings: No More Use Of Gun During Operations – Police IG / #NorthIsBleeding: Group Calls On Southerners To Join Protests Against Banditry / 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.