Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,294 members, 7,910,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

This Principal Must Reject Me In Jesus Name At My PPA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Principal Must Reject Me In Jesus Name At My PPA (678 Views)

Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / Photos & Video: Women Reject Me Because My Manhood Is Too Small — Actor Don Litt / Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Principal Must Reject Me In Jesus Name At My PPA by damiloladuke: 8:55pm On May 31, 2018
I totally got disoriented after receiving my PPA letter and it was like Heaven came down on me. What could have gone wrong? I said to myself and I just couldn’t understand the whole situation. I tried getting in
touch with the other corps members, but they were out of touch.

The bus that will convey us down to Awka arrived and I downcastedly entered and just got a spot to sit and shot myself into space. So many thoughts flashed through my mind. I thought of my Exes, especially the ones we parted on not too good grounds. Could one of them be responsible for my predicament? Or they all have a hand in this. I remember one telling me, ‘’the hunter will be hunted in the nearest future’’

Could it be her, or could it even be from my family? Or the man at the bank hated me and may be preferred the other candidates as it happened they all schooled at UNIBEN. I thought of so many things. I was so engrossed in my thoughts, I didn’t realize the bus had started moving.

Then everyone in the bus, like they were on a cosmotic remote, started calling home and telling them about their areas of postage. The guy beside me was speaking in a language I never even knew if it was Nigerian in nature or the guy just came here to Nationalise from Sudan. All I could get from his call was he was posted to a Computer Company and he was so happy he could not contain himself.

I had no one to call. At a point, I decided to call my best friend, Faisal and told him about the whole thing. What would he say? It’s God’s plan, go for it, you probably have some lives to impact over there, maybe that was why you are being posted to a secondary school. As if the people over there have lost touch with their roots and I would be the one to reconnect them.

We finally got to the Local Government and we had the registration and other protocols done. I secured accommodation at the RCCG Corpers Family house so I just boarded a bus and went straight to relax and think of what next step I will be taking.

While in the bus, there was this pretty lady sitting by me and I decided to just get off my troubles for a while and started up a chat with her. ‘’What is your name?’’ I asked. ‘’Chineeeeelo’’ she replied with a very deep igbo accent.

‘’Am Damilola and am a new corper for this town, will you like to be my friend?’’

‘’No plobrem’’ She replied ‘’Hope you are the flendly type’’

‘’Of course I am, I am even a friend to Osama’’ she just smiled

We exchanged numbers and I even paid for her transport fare.

Getting to the family house, we were all welcomed and treated as freshers. The Papa , which is the title they give to the president addressed us and we were all asked to introduce ourselves, which we all did.

In the family house, there are some set of rules you have to follow, you are not allowed to wear short knickers as brothers, no listening to worldly music, no singlet except in your rooms, and no argument as well as fighting and all sorts. I knew from that moment I was not gonna stay there.

I later went to see the Papa and informed him about my situation. And if its possible for me to get rejected at my PPA and proceed to the bank. He said its possible, but how sure am I that God did not have a hand in my posting.

It could be that he was trying to protect from an unforeseen disaster that could happen to me if I was posted to the bank in Onitsha. He tried to tell me of the vices that happen over there and why it might not be a safe haven for corps members. I just kept mute and thought to my self that So the corpers for Onitsha get winch, na why disaster never catch them. I thanked him and left.

I tried calling the guy at the bank and asked what could have happened. He said he was surprised to have seen different corps members posted to their bank despite the fact that they sent our names to the NYSC. Well I guess those ones were connected, they were rejected anyway.

The man then asked me to work my rejection at my PPA and then go to a nearby bank of their branch in Awka to get accepted , I will then be transferred from that branch to their branch in Onitsha. I was so happy as that brought a spark of hope. At least I still stand a chance of working my way to the bank.

The following day, I went to the school and tried my possible best to convince the Principal of the school to at least reject me, that am not that good at teaching and it wouldn’t be fair allowing me to stand before kids and not able to make impact on their lives through my teachings.

The man was just looking at me and waited till I was done babbling. He said ‘’Mr Man, I requested for corps members, you won’t be the one to tell me if am to reject you or not and for your information, I need an Agricultural Science Teacher, which you happen to be one’’

‘’But sir, am not a teacher, I didn’t study education’’

‘’You at least went to the University, right?’’

‘’Yes sir’’ I replied

‘’Then we can work together, I love University graduates’’

This man must be the devil, I said to myself, wetin concern me with your love for University graduates, why you no kuku love Kindergarten graduates, shoro niyen.

I left his office in anger and frustration , it was 12pm and I didn’t even realize I had not taken breakfast. I stopped at a restaurant on my way home and asked the madam to give me rice N50 and beans N20.

She just looked at me said, ‘’E be like say you just come here, na per plate we dey sell for here and plate na N200’’ I didn’t reply her, I just carried my folder and stepped out. I crossed the road to get Sausage and pure water, when I saw this guy that was speaking a ‘foreign’ language in the bus.

‘’Guy, how far, them accept you?’’

‘’Yes ooo, my brother, I was accepted, but you won’t believe the Computer Company was a shop’’

‘’Shop ke’’ I exclaimed ‘’When did NYSC start posting people to shops?’’

‘’I tire oo’’

It was at that moment I knew I was in a better place, not even realizing my stay in Awka was gonna be the best thing that ever happened to me.

1 Like

Re: This Principal Must Reject Me In Jesus Name At My PPA by sholikay(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2018
very interesting
Re: This Principal Must Reject Me In Jesus Name At My PPA by thanki410(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2018
Lol... Oloribu ni eh...! Odu go ni secssion two nko?
Re: This Principal Must Reject Me In Jesus Name At My PPA by DEIFIED(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2018
i will read later.
Re: This Principal Must Reject Me In Jesus Name At My PPA by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 31, 2018
embarassed oboi , ah carnor read that epistles of john the Baptist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without? / 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mom In A Lavish Disney-themed Wedding. Photos & video / Pre Wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.