Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. (3488 Views)

Live Video Of Plane Crash Today In Ikeja Lagos / New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by kelechiMarie(f): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Captjeffry, please update us on how the surgery went.I hope you're fine now anyway I trust our prayers won't be in vain.Sending good health,love and light your way.
Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by kenevision(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2018
Quick recovery brother.

Just be strong!
Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by Elthugnificent(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nigerians never failed to in terms of disappointment.

Every little chance you have na to beg.

Speedy recovery dude.

2 Likes

Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sundaygirl:

Thank you sir for showing interest to help those in need. It's still your girl, SundayGirl. Please I still need your assistance for my field trip money. Although we had gone and came back, but I paid just N15,000 for the trip and the balance of N15,000 is to be paid before submitting report for the trip in which Tuesday next week is deadline. I strongly believe that this your benevolence will reach me in order to complete the payment so I can submit the report. Thanks so much as I expect positive response from you.

Once again, I wish you speedy recovery. My prayers are with you. God bless you sir.
rude girl you're here again I thought you would have picked a struggle and started a hustle with the many banter you threw at the other thread. I want to believe it's a guy behind this moniker. Cos if you're a woman, you're a complete disgrace to womanhood. Olorigbigbe! onigberaga! Bambiala!!

3 Likes

Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by nanauju(f): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
CaptJeffry:
I deeply appreciate all your prayers here and I can gladly tell you all that I'm in good shape now.
Can't drive, can't fly yet but I feel blessed.

To whom it may concern especially among my sympathizers, please state one need I can meet for you to join me in appreciating God for saving my life. Something of a sizable budget will do. It may not go round everyone because I have a budget for this but I believe if planned well, we will meet more needs.
One more surgery and I'll be strong again on my feet so hopefully, we will start working on the needs by end of next week.

God bless you all.

I wish you a painless and quick recovery. Really sorry about all that has happened.

Pls if you have a smart phone you're not using again u can help me with biko. I use my system for surfing the net at the moment as my phone was stolen
Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by TourismMan(m): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2018
Sir @ CaptJeffry, you did not update us on the state of your health again. We hope that you are getting better and doing well.
Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Send me a PM by friday .
I've sent the pm sir.
Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by JoannaSedley(f): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lucky you, sir.

Samsung J5
Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oh my oh my, I don't know where to start. First of all, I'm alright now, thanks guys for asking.

To whom it may concern, I said something within sizeable budget say N10k maximum at least to reach many and I didn't have plans for too many people.

I'm confused on where and how to go about this now. I don't plan spending more than N100k for this.
Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by JoannaSedley(f): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Oh my oh my, I don't know where to start. First of all, I'm alright now, thanks guys for asking.

To whom it may concern, I said something within sizeable budget say N10k maximum at least to reach many and I didn't have plans for too many people.

I'm confused on where and how to go about this now. I don't plan spending more than N100k for this.
OK how about gionee M5 then grin

Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by Allbutty: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:

I'm Glad you are Ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
JoannaSedley:
OK how about gionee M5 then grin
With that kind gun and its holster, na killer herdsmen go better make you join. grin
Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by TourismMan(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:

Sir @CaptJeffry, I'm happy you are OK. Thanks be to God. I was more worried when I checked your 'last seen' and noticed you visited this site over 24hrs ago. All the same, it's good to know you are fine. Have more rest and you will be finer.

About the sizeable budget, we all have challenges financially and otherwise, but I suggest that you use "first come, first serve' format on this by meeting the needs of the first five (5) or ten (10) persons who are to respond after your quoted text and actually request for assistance from you. That way, it would be easier to go about it and your criteria will be understandable by all.

However, the above remains nothing but a suggestion that might be regarded or disregarded. Thank you.

P.S: I requested for financial assistance to fix my broken laptop screen and keyboard or a fairly used laptop. Which ever one, I'm very good to go. Thank you Sir once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by nkeona(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:

don't forget me o. Am in need of money thanks
Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by OmoDavido(m): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by JoannaSedley(f): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
CaptJeffry:
With that kind gun and its holster, na killer herdsmen go better make you join. grin
grin grin a token will suffice.
Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by Makapounse(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
One good thing deserves another, special thanks to Captjeffry , as he has fulfilled his promise, I pray God Almighty to replenish your account in manifold. Really great full

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by OmoDavido(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful. by engrelvis(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
CaptJeffry:
I just survived another crash today in SD. This time, I was scared because I had company. Was on a special training flight with this newbie after a completed flight simulation training. During low altitude acrobatic maneuvers, had engine failure and the T-45 stalled. I've had stalls before but not on this low altitude and though I was calm throughout the ordeal, I was scared.
Thank God I didn't crash on San Diego river. I landed it but...

All I can say is God is good because I felt I had help from a supernatural source and frankly, I've reviewed my ailing relationship with God

Someone took a video and sent it to a local media and they broke it. As I saw it on my bed, I realised that I was just a moment away from becoming another fallen hero as they term it.

To whom it may concern, I say this. Check back on this thread much later because as soon as I stand on my feet pretty soon, I'll appreciate God through humans here.

Though I'm typing this from the clinic, I feel blessed. smiley
thank God but no safety precautions?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inviting 16-year-old Cousin To The UK - Temporary Or As Permanent Dependant. / Cheap Flights From London To Abuja / Italian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.