Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,040 members, 7,919,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. (1372 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by xynerise: 10:00am On May 29, 2010
A gal I love so much is inviting me to her wedding with another man. I know she still loves me but my going there will make me stop the wedding. I know she left me because I wasnt rich then. That was 3 years ago, and I know how I fight to get her back. Now she is inviting me to her wedding. I told her I cant come because I dont want to spoil her happiness.
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by MissyB1(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2010
xynerise:

A gal I love so much is inviting me to her wedding with another man. I know she still loves me but my going there will make me stop the wedding. I know she left me because I wasnt rich then. That was 3 years ago, and I know how I fight to get her back. Now she is inviting me to her wedding. I told her I cant come because I dont want to spoil her happiness.
If You cannot leave Your Agbero trait at home or tuck it into Your pocket for the period of time the marriage would last . . . . Then Yes, don't go!!  smiley

I suppose the last thing she needs is a puerile Ex, throwing broken bottles at her husband, in her wedding hall.  undecided
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by ruskiee(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2010
xynerise:

A gal I love so much is inviting me to her wedding with another man. I know she still loves me but my going there will make me stop the wedding. I know she left me because I wasnt rich then.

You know what your best revenge would be right?
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by sicily4u: 10:38am On May 29, 2010
@poster
Shut up, who cares if u are rich or not
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by squad1: 10:42am On May 29, 2010
Dont go so anoda person wont disrupt ur wedding.
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by daylae(m): 10:54am On May 29, 2010
Go! 'll back you up with two armoured vehicle,and a team of bombers. Give me the wedding details,so i can go on with logistics.
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by abrahym(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2010
harsh feelings
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by GhanaGal: 11:33am On May 29, 2010
u aint gonna b doin urself no gud if u do go
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by Scooby1(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2010
sicily4u:

@poster
grin grin grin grin

@Poster you already told her you aint coming, so why open a thread?
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 29, 2010
@ Poster: You did the right decision. For obvious reason, its best not to attend. smiley

quote author=Scooby1 link=topic=453575.msg6113641#msg6113641 date=1275129477]

@Poster you already told her you aint coming, so why open a thread?
[quote][/quote] wink

I think the poster just wanted to air out his feelings and to know the opinion of others. wink
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by NET1(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2010
Find another gurl, stop whining about the past,

.NET
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by elderly: 1:28pm On May 29, 2010
It's good to hear you did't attend it.
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by routik(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2010
is not easy to let go finally but you have to or you hurt your self the more. you need time to get over it and make sure you wish her happy married life after you must have gotten over it.
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by coolier(f): 1:54pm On May 29, 2010
xynerise:

A gal I love so much is inviting me to her wedding with another man. I know she still loves me

She doesn't love you, you're only consoling yourself. She wouldn't be marrying another if she does.
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by mimon79(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2010
Guy, e b like say u wan do Timaya for that wedding, abi?? Just maintain your white,there are just 2222222222222many women to start stressing over1, just my 2cents undecided
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by 190: 7:07pm On May 29, 2010
poster
lets go and destroy the marriage~
u have my back~
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by invisible2(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2010
And you thing the guy will not plan for nuisance like you? Try anything there and end up in a hospital, minus two teeth and with broken arm+leg+neck plus bandaged head!
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2010
Nawa ooo.
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by xynerise: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2010
sicily4u:

@poster
Tuck-in ur mouth in ur trousers punk. angry You are still a kid grin
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by sicily4u: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2010
@xynerise, Tell that to ur useless parents, idiot
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2010
Why did she even invite you sef? undecided
Re: I Refused To Attend My Ex-gf's Wedding Because I Might Destroy It. by xynerise: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2010
You want to insult me do it and not my parents becos ur mum is our house maid so anything u say can cause her to loose her job grin
Come to Jokes section/insult thread for more information smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Can U Marry Your Age Mate? / Is It A Sin Not To Be Jealous / He Wants To Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.