Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,979 members, 7,973,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:23 PM

Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? (2372 Views)

Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
HardMirror:
irrelevant. Children have life and life should be from god not a laboratory process. Do you know what scientists are doing now? It all starts with ivf, then gene editting then mass producing humans in laboratories. Seems you are out of touch with latest developments. Christians doing ivf are abusing the santity of life. Why is it just difficult to trust God and let him give you children. Or has it become too difficult of him that we now have to be helping God? Think and be honest with yourself. Since when has it become difficult for god to give children and yet ivf works when u cant pray anymore

THEIR EXCUSE FOR EVERY GOOD SCIENCE HAS DONE IS "IT'S PART OF GOD'S PLAN, GOD GAVE SCIENTISTS THE KNOWLEDGE".

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEIR REACTIONS WHEN SCIENTISTS FILL OUT THE EARTH WITH CLONES OF HUMANS AND ANIMALS WHO POSSESS 110% OF OUR CHARACTERISTICS.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

And if the will of god in their life is to do IVF?

THEN I WILL UNDERSTAND..

AFTERALL THIS SAME GOD GIVES BRAIN TUMOR AND BONE CANCER TO CHILDREN, LETS THEM LIVE IN PAIN AND WATCH THEM DIE. FROM HERE THEY PROCEED TO HELL BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN INTO JEWISH OR HINDU FAMILIES.

EVERYTHING IS THE WILL OF GOD. INCLUDING FULANI HERDSMEN MASSACRE AND BUHARI.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by HardMirror(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THEN I WILL UNDERSTAND..

AFTERALL THIS SAME GOD GIVES BRAIN TUMOR AND BONE CANCER TO CHILDREN, LETS THEM LIVE IN PAIN AND WATCH THEM DIE. FROM HERE THEY PROCEED TO HELL BECAUSE THEY WERE BORN INTO JEWISH OR HINDU FAMILIES.

EVERYTHING IS THE WILL OF GOD. INCLUDING FULANI HERDSMEN MASSACRE AND BUHARI.
great answer there. Why una atheists just get brain like this? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
HardMirror:
Getting a child is a big issue in Nigeria, and it is not uncommon to see christians most especially make a big deal of this issue.

Many christian families have been rescued through IVF and somehow they are most of the times not proud of it. They dont admit when giving testimonies in church that they had IVF to be able to conceive. Why is it that christians seem shy about talking about IVF? Do they feel God disapprove of it?
If so, why do they still do it?

Considering that it is natural for christians to pray for the fruit of the womb, do you think it is lack of faith to go through the IVF procedure?

Matured comments please
hahahha I wrote something about this on Sunday when I watched Adelaja on YouTube. Christians dont live by the Bible no more

https://www.nairaland.com/4540000/athwart-it-right-unmarried-christian#68138336

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rccg March 2012 Special Holy Ghost Service. Theme: Let The Fire Fall. Thur 1st – / Is Woman In The Original Plan Of God's Creation. / Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His P.enis In Church, Says His S.perm Is Holy Milk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.