Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,870 members, 7,933,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:51 PM

Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) (23645 Views)

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) / President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2018
The rich for the rich.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2018
madridguy:
I'm also waiting for my time to have breakfast, pre lunch, lunch, pre dinner and dinner with Sai Baba. grin

Oya Sai Baba send me invitation.
e worries don't get to dine with the president. Your place is behind the keyboard my friend
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by Yinkame123(m): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=abokibuhari post=68066449] If this useless thing kicks BUCKET, 50% of our problem for this country go solve. Useless president [/quotI

I can agree less with you as your father also is a problem to the nation which has increased your level of frustrations. I think if your father kick bucket too 70% of your problems and that of your family will be solved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2018
All I know is that all criminals will go to hell
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2018
yup ..
omograndma:

uncle are you selling?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by NaijaYahooBoy: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Meet our president grin
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by semyman: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2018
abokibuhari:
If this useless thing kicks BUCKET, 50% of our problem for this country go solve. Useless president
Nairaland Admins you are all seeing this comment from a product of baby factory and it is allowed to remain for a second?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2018
Dangote looks thin here why? Could it be the fasting is reflecting on him?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by Printerscanner: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2018
abokibuhari:
If this useless thing kicks BUCKET, 50% of our problem for this country go solve. Useless president

If you call the people's general and president of the Federal Republic useless, what do we call the parents that gave birth to a nonentity like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by katlord(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2018
PointZerom:

Buhari is not on fasting. He's only fooling his gullible followers with all these shows.

Lolz! U funny ooo
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
abokibuhari:
frustrated miscreant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by Abimbola94: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Thats eksu 4us
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by Ishaq319(f): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
abokibuhari:
You You may end up gone b4 him dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by Ishaq319(f): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Sirpaul:
guys get in
you n black b enemy. only if you get black I will
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by aku626(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Religion though hmmmm
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by olawonder(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
abokibuhari:
Ha, stop this i beg you... the baba is fasting o... your curse may be reverted back to you!
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Available in all colours Baba
Ishaq319:

you n black b enemy. only if you get black I will
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by aston406: 5:08am On Jun 02, 2018
Imagine! All these folks are northerners
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by jaggabban: 6:14am On Jun 05, 2018
shomutuski:

i hope you live a long life hating.......... lets get the facts right.

if he dies, he would still matter in the scheme of things and the running of our political sphere in nigeria, compared to you been alive and useless.
On point grin
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2018
abokibuhari:
Never in your life quote me
ipob

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US / N9.9bn Fraud: Only N300m Remains In Lagos’ Three Accounts – EFCC / Why Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Coalition Collapsed - Okupe, Umeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.