Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,140 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) (1963 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) by ogs(m): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,

Did you write AccessBank test in Lagos (Head office) on 9 march 2007? I wrote the test and i just got a text invitation to come for interview tomorrow.

Please do anybody in the house have an idea of their pay package?

Thanks
Re: Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) by sweetstjoy(f): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2007
those that did the test in abuja on the 10th, any news?

meanwhile, do the interview first pass and then start asking how much they pay. a bird in hand costs more than 2 in the bush.
God 's grace.
Re: Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) by ogs(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2007
@ sweetsjoy,

This is just an advice. If you dont ve the answer to a question, do not reply. It makes u sound otherwise. angry
It is obvious u ve never attended an interview, a career seminar, or even read a book on interviews! shocked Please, work on yourself - THIS IS THE WHOLE ESSENCE OF NAIRALAND (become a BETTER person) grin

For you information, I PRESENTLY HAVE A JOB, i just want to MOVE UP AHEAD . In interviews they ask you what PAY PACKAGE u expect. It is decent enough to have a reasonable range so as not to fall out.

@SWEETSJOY, I wish you all the best in life!
Re: Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) by hollybaba(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2007
Hello,
i don't think it is a bad idea for one to inquire about the salary package of a company, because if the person already knows, he/she will not ask form anybody. pls let us be our brother's keeper. i also wish to know about the salary package of access bank. about the interview, is it strictly for those who wrote @ the H/Q, becos i wrote mine last saturday 17th mar.kndly furnish me with any relevant info. thanks
Re: Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) by sweetstjoy(f): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2007
ogs
thank you for your little advice, but you would have put it in a better way, cause we all learn everyday, you dont have to insult someone based on his or her ignorance, but you correct in love and move on m. what i said is not totally out of place if i recall, i even wished you well ,afterall you didnt get my job for me .
if you knew that much you should know the range of banks paychek, and the answer to that question should not be a fixed amount my dear, read books and attend correct seminars and you will find out.
God's grace all the same
Re: Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) by tipsydude(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2007
@sweetstjoy
hey joy i really admire ur second response 2 ogs. i cant say i wuld have responded in d same way.ur attitude really goes 2 show dat we sure do have some matured folks in dis forum.one can really learn alot 4rm u and d likes of u.pls do keep up d attitude and be sure dat u r gonna attain greater heights.

@ogs
dude u shuldnt have sounded off d way u did in response 2 sweetstjoy's 1st comment.it was obvious she didnt mean harm or 2 diss u so please ease off k.maybe nxt time com out direct wit ur questions so dat whoesoeva feels like givin u a response will know wat 2 focus on.meanwhile i wish u success in ur interview.
Re: Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) by ogs(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2007
[[b]b]@ sweetsjoy,

Firstly, i will say CONGRATULATIONS for passing NLNG test (first stage). Secondly, all the best in the second stage!

I would ve appreciated it the more if u read [b]IN BETWEEN THE LINES
! I did make mention of a REASONABLE RANGE in my 2nd post, and not a FIXED AMOUNT [i][/i]my dear! I ve counselled several people on job search, cv writing and even interviews. I got my first job while still serving, and i am still moving on by GOD'S GRACE.

To be candid with you, i can tell a range of what Banks pay in Nigeria, even the likes of UBA, Stanchat and First bank (i hope u know the similarities between these banks),.Also what the big boys like STANBIC, OCEANIC, ETB, INTERCONTL, CITIBANK, and even WEMA's new salary structure. My source tells me ACCESS BANK pays 1.8million per annum, but a take home pay of about 82,000 naira (I hope u will find this useful when u r called for interview)

The reason i asked the question, is if the interview is worth going for?

Ur response of FIRST PASS AND THEN START ASKING HOW MUCH THEY PAY, sounds like been a pessimist! I am a very OPTIMISTIC PERSON, and i dont let such comments pass.

The interviewer will as a matter of essence ask what pay u expect! So, why should u tell me to pass FIRST, before giving an answer to a supposed examination that i would ve gone thru. WAKE UP FRIEND!

U can check all my post on nairaland (eg Nairalanders please sell urselves, Gatecrashers are dumb, 2:1 vs 2:2 saga etc), and i can confidently tell u that about 90% of it is STRICTLY FIGHTING PESSIMISTIC UTTERANCES.

Love u sweetsjoy, just trying to help NAIRALANDERS shapen some attitude. Sorry if u r upset, but u really shd take people's personality in view while responding/ writing. [/b] to them.[/b][/b]

@tipsydude,

Thanks.

@ hollybaba,

I wrote mine on the 9th, and cant be too sure which test date they are calling. It might be a general call.
Re: Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) by sweetstjoy(f): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2007
dude,
thank you for your words of admiration, im grateful. i also wish you well in your life's journey.
ogs,
thank you too for congratulating me, in case you know what the 2nd test is like please fill in the details.
it strikes me you are full of urself which is good, but dont do it when u should actually apologise for a harm done, dis is not an excuse for my so called pessimistic response, but for my intentions for you, i deserve a little acknowlegement i was dazed when i got ur reply yesterday. all the same i hope the interview went well?
Re: Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) by agnesoseka: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2007
hmnnnnn!!
Re: Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) by ogs(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2007
@ sweetsjoy,

All of a sudden, I just became your BIGGEST FAN on nairaland. So, sorry again if i ve upset you.

My interview went on well and i believe i will be called up to the SCHOOL OF BANKING EXCELLENCE soon. been full of my self is not an issue my dear. I will want to be ur friend If you dont mind.

I live on the island (LEKKI), where do u stay? my email addy is gbenga_atomic@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from u as usual.

CHEERS grin
Re: Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) by sweetstjoy(f): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2007
ogs,
i dont really know what to say, but thank you, somehow i look forward to your responses and contributions on this forum smiley
i live and work in abuja, my email is sweetestjoy@hotmail.com,
have fun wink
Re: Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) by Tdaves(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2007
Hi, I did my interview same day. I believe I would be called for the next interview. We shall meet in the school of banking excellence.
Re: Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) by hollybaba(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2007
[b][/b] hello , it now over a week that some of us were interviewed at the access bank h/q, and yet to be briefed on the outcome.pls andbody with useful info should pls get it across to the house.
thanks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Access Bank Interview: 21 March 2007 (5pm) by Tdaves(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2007
I just got a test for the second stage of the interview slated for 9th of april. Hope to meet you guys there on monday.
1luv.

(1) (Reply)

Nbplc Recruitment / Cbn Recruitment Test / How Do I Gt To Oriental Hotel From Mile Two?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.