Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,251 members, 7,923,235 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:01 PM

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Slays In Jumpsuit, Shows Her Backside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Slays In Jumpsuit, Shows Her Backside (2377 Views)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma, Slays In Jumpsuit; Shows Her Backside / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Slays In Jumpsuit, Shows Her Backside by LindaMichael1: 11:56pm On May 31, 2018
Chioma Avril Rowland of Babcock University has continued to show class in her fashion taste as she rocks a lovely jumpsuit.

Chioma looks good as she show off her portable backside in new photos shared on Instagram.

The South-eastern native looked excited about the jumpsuit she was putting on as she posed for pictures.

Chioma is the reigning lover of superstar singer, Davido despite the fact that he has two children from two different women. Click here http://scholarblast..com to get updated

See more photos below:

http://scholarblast..com

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Slays In Jumpsuit, Shows Her Backside by TollaEstate: 12:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Okay next

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Slays In Jumpsuit, Shows Her Backside by Emilokoiyawon: 2:49am On Jun 01, 2018
3/10

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Slays In Jumpsuit, Shows Her Backside by EbukaHades10(m): 3:58am On Jun 01, 2018
I didn't read all those epistles up there. I just scrolled to see the backside and I must say,i am very disappointed.

5 Likes

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Slays In Jumpsuit, Shows Her Backside by cassidy1996(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
3/10
1.1/10

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Slays In Jumpsuit, Shows Her Backside by Wonsebolatan001: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2018
Backside indeed���

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Slays In Jumpsuit, Shows Her Backside by Deckline(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2018
cassidy1996:
1.1/10
-5/10 embarassed smh!

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Slays In Jumpsuit, Shows Her Backside by Abdul3391(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
let me not say what's on my mind
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Slays In Jumpsuit, Shows Her Backside by gssdobi: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
I taught that now, nairaland children are writing their exams, we will be getting less of a nonsense news like this.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Comedian, Dr Craze Outfit With Funke Akindele (photos) / IK Ogbonna And Wife All Loved Up At E-money’s Christmas Party / Franklin Ubi, Kizz Daniel And His Brother Poses With His Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.