Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,728 members, 7,882,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Chinko Ekun Reveals - Why I Choose Reminisce Over Olamide On My Song “bodija” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinko Ekun Reveals - Why I Choose Reminisce Over Olamide On My Song “bodija” (772 Views)

I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide / Don Jazzy, Fireboy, Davido Celebrate Olamide On 32nd Birthday (Photos) / Corper Chinko Ekun Seen Going For His NYSC Duties (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinko Ekun Reveals - Why I Choose Reminisce Over Olamide On My Song “bodija” by Horlaxmedia: 4:18am On Jun 01, 2018
Previous YBNL star, Chinko Ekun has opened up on his decision to feature Reminisce on his song “Bodija” instead of his former boss, Olamide.
The Yoruba indigenous rapper admitted that he has learnt a lot from the YBNL boss but needed a veteran that can relate very well with his per-meditated concept of the song.
The Dek-Niyor Entertainment act also speaks about his “Chinko Diary” project, current relationship with Olamide and his future career plans.
Watch the Interview @ https://horlaxmedia..com/2018/05/chinko-ekun-reveals-why-i-choose.html

Don't forget to like us on facebook @ www.facebook.com/horlaxmedia

(1) (Reply)

Another Popular Nollywood Actress Dies After Battle With Chronic Ulcer (Photo) / Between Models Winnie Harlow, Adwoa Aboah And Their Suppositions About Kim Karda / Tiwa Savage Slays In Black Jacket In Newyork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.