Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,212 members, 7,947,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Wilfred Ndidi To Sit Out England Vs Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi To Sit Out England Vs Nigeria (838 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf / Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi To Sit Out England Vs Nigeria by Pavarotti: 8:06am On Jun 01, 2018
Wilfred Ndidi To Sit Out England Vs Nigeria

Leicester city Midfielder Wilfred Ndidi is likely not going to take any part in the Super Eagles Warm up match against the Three lions of England on Saturday

The midfielder is still unable to take part in full training with the rest of the team and is still training alone . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/wilfred-ndidi-sit-england-vs-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Goalkeepers With Highest Goals In Football History / I Was Rejected By The Irish National Team Because Of My Color / Adidas Official World Cup Boots For Russia 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.