Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,306 members, 7,904,290 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

22 Year Old Lady Feels Great After Loosing Her Virginity To A 64 Years Older Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 Year Old Lady Feels Great After Loosing Her Virginity To A 64 Years Older Man (1216 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Year Old Lady Feels Great After Loosing Her Virginity To A 64 Years Older Man by Mowunmiaf: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2018
A 22-year-old woman who is dating a 64-year-old man says losing her virginity to him was “great” and hailed his “patience in the bedroom.”

The woman, who wishes to be known only as Molly, said her boyfriend Tom is the first man she has slept with, and that their 41 and a half year-age gap has helped Tom hone his impressive technique.

Molly told Metro US:
He’s been my only one so I can’t compare to anyone else. He has been patient with me in life and in the bedroom. It’s great, we have lots of fun.

Molly and Tom met in 2016 at the Pennsylvania flea market where they both work after Molly took over her parents’ stand as her mother battled cancer.

She says she was immediately attracted to her fellow vendor and that they had their first date shortly after she confessed her feelings to a friend.
source:http://aftrending.com/22-year-old-lady-feels-great-after-loosing-her-virginity-to-a-64-years-older-man/

Re: 22 Year Old Lady Feels Great After Loosing Her Virginity To A 64 Years Older Man by Buharisef(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2018
J
Re: 22 Year Old Lady Feels Great After Loosing Her Virginity To A 64 Years Older Man by donstan18: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: 22 Year Old Lady Feels Great After Loosing Her Virginity To A 64 Years Older Man by Mowunmiaf: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: 22 Year Old Lady Feels Great After Loosing Her Virginity To A 64 Years Older Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
A 22-year-old woman who is dating a 64-year-old man says losing her virginity to him was “great” and hailed his “patience in the bedroom.”

The woman, who wishes to be known only as Molly, said her boyfriend Tom is the first man she has slept with, and that their 41 and a half year-age gap has helped Tom hone his impressive technique.

how can she even talk of his "impressive" technique if she was a virgin?! what other technique this "virgin"has tried?
Re: 22 Year Old Lady Feels Great After Loosing Her Virginity To A 64 Years Older Man by Mowunmiaf: 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
cc;lalasticlala,mynd44,seun

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This Normal? / Temptation Even In Church. / 10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles (VD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.