Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,076 members, 7,890,554 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:59 PM

Man Stabs Daughter To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Daughter To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) (766 Views)

Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Daughter To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by funtomiee(f): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2018
A father stabbed his daughter to death in Anambra state today, May 31.

The man identified as Cletus Aguluka reportedly killed his daughter Onyinye at Awgbu in Orumba North Local Government Area of Anambra state. He stabbed her in the stomach as she slept, according to online reports.

The suspect is now on the run after he murdered his daughter, while the body of the deceased has been taken away by the police.

Re: Man Stabs Daughter To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Anigreat: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2018
shocked

How true is this story?
Re: Man Stabs Daughter To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by Truths22(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2018
God pls end the world
Re: Man Stabs Daughter To Death In Anambra (graphic Photos) by KingCassy(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2018
WTF!!! Is this?

I stayed in Awgbu nearly a year and I never heard such ugly thing. I know Awgbu people to be nice people never knew this kinda story can ever eminate from there.
Anyways rip to the dead.

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell? Or you need data at a ridiculous cheap rate?? Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Graphic:armed Robber Set Ablaze After Shooting Lady Dead Outside A Bank In Lagos / 7 Days And Still Counting,kidnapper Who Slept Of During Operation Stil Sleeping / Pre School Teacher Battered Little Kid In Her Class (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.