Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching (14905 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by 5p1naz(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2010
i'm a movie person , i love to spend my free time watching movies either at the theater wif my frends or home alone or sometimes wif my frends and as much as i apprc8 good movies i am one person who hates to watch a movie more that once,  but theres just this crazy movie i can't stop watching,  my all time favorite ,

TRANSFORMERS (the revenge of the fallen) VISUALLY MURDERING,  GR8 3d,  perfect AUDIO MIX (even though the movie has so many soud effects, u hear every word they say) .

i seriously cant stop watching this m0vie and everytime i watch it, it always feels like a 1st time ,

Which movie(s) can you never get tired of watching?
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by iice(f): 4:47pm On May 29, 2010
LOTR Trilogy. . .yes i watch it every month, sometimes 3 times a month and the whole thing too cheesy

Bram Stoker's Dracula. . .Dracule, nuff said

Avatar. . .i'm obsessed with ikrans (Banshees). . .water and flying
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by teeluv(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2010
did you have to put dracula,

i just knew you were going to put LOTR
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by iice(f): 5:05pm On May 29, 2010
Yes na. . .Lotr being my favorite movie and Dracula too grin
Gary Oldman was soooo dreamy kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by teeluv(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2010
guess we shuld christian him Mcdreamy then,

LOTR is my pick,
DrumLine too Nick Canon was still sweet,
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by iice(f): 5:26pm On May 29, 2010
Eww. . .what an undignified name for the count cheesy
overdose on grey's anatomy?
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by teeluv(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2010
what of Mcsteamy,

LOTR Return of the King,
POTC i develop a swagger everytime i see JDepp in that movie, just the first part though,
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by 5p1naz(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2010
LOTR, how i love this movie, lolss, my love for LOTR cant be measured but i dont see it around nomore, i gave my dvds out and neva got em back,
i aslo love GOD FATHER
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by 5p1naz(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2010
LOTR, how i love this movie, lolss, my love for LOTR cant be measured but i dont see it around nomore, i gave my dvds out and neva got em back,
i aslo love GOD FATHER
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by mamagee3(f): 10:10pm On May 29, 2010
Titanic.

World Apart.

Fast Lane.

Anaconda.

Selena, the biography.
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by obinna5000(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2010
The Godfather (1972)
the Godfather Part II (1974)
The Godfather Part III (1990)
Titanic (1997)
Sin City (2005)
West Side Story (1961)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
The N.aked Gun (1988)  grin
Avatar (2009) [size=4pt]Visual Effects[/size]  cheesy
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Dolemite(f): 2:30am On May 30, 2010
Apama special!! grin
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Manolapix(m): 3:48am On May 30, 2010
[size=20pt]Mean girls.[/size]
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by ayo84(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2010
BRAVE HEART
AYE!!!!
i think i've watched it like 50 times or so, i still want to watch it again
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by 5p1naz(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2010
obinna5000:

The Godfather (1972)
the Godfather Part II (1974)
The Godfather Part III (1990)
Titanic (1997)
Sin City (2005)
West Side Story (1961)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
The N.aked Gun (1988)  grin
Avatar (2009) [size=4pt]Visual Effects[/size]  cheesy

ei . . . . relax brov make u take am easy o o o. . . god father alone cud take a whole day. . . wen do u get time to watch nu movies?
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by iice(f): 2:44pm On May 30, 2010
teeluv:

what of Mcsteamy,

LOTR Return of the King,
POTC i develop a swagger everytime i see JDepp in that movie, just the first part though,

Tufia! Stop with the grey's anatomy thing. I don't even watch the bloody thing. Except for Christina. . .and the head nurse. . .they are all idiots grin Especially Dr. Grey, Meredith. Rubbish grin

5p1naz:

i aslo love GOD FATHER

What happened to getting a new set? undecided I have 3 sets grin
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by obinna5000(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2010
@5p1naz
I do watch new films by the way. cool
The topic title is "What M0vie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching". So, those are the ones I never get tired of watching.
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by 5p1naz(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2010
iice:

Tufia! Stop with the grey's anatomy thing. I don't even watch the bloody thing. Except for Christina. . .and the head nurse. . .they are all idiots grin Especially Dr. Grey, Meredith. Rubbish grin

What happened to getting a new set? undecided I have 3 sets grin

@iice. . . 3sets where'd u get dat frm? bin lukin all over 4 it. . . can i get 1 set pls pls plsssssssssss. . .

obinna5000:

@5p1naz
I do watch new films by the way. cool
The topic title is "What M0vie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching". So, those are the ones I never get tired of watching.

was just teasing brov. . .
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by lynxnoon(m): 12:53am On May 31, 2010
LOTR
The Usual Suspects
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
V, for Vendetta
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by iice(f): 9:40am On May 31, 2010
5p1naz:

@iice. . . 3sets where'd u get dat frm? bin lukin all over 4 it. . . can i get 1 set pls pls plsssssssssss. . .

Erhh from dvd sellers undecided Am not in naija so. . .
I have 2 more sets on two computers grin It's bad i know. . .

I even have 2 sets of books. . .though the other was a gift smiley
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by obinna5000(m): 12:14pm On May 31, 2010
Na wa o! Seems like some people prefer watching Television series than movies.
Why discuss Television series in a topic about movies?
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Emmyk(m): 2:01am On Jun 01, 2010
Johnny English/BEAN'S PARODY, Meet the spartans /300 parody!!! Any link to download the full flv,mp4,3gp format?
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2010
Things fall apart tongue cheesy
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by tkb417(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2010
just seen the movie and ive seen it more than 5 times in a week already

i doubt if i'll ever get tired of seeing it

"inglorious bastards"
Brad Pitt at his best again
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by K3L3CH1: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2010
Last Kiss - Hollywood

Guilty Pleasure - Nollywood
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by milkan05(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2010
Matrix Trilogy

1 Like

Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Bukittes(f): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2010
I can watch these films over and over and over again
1. Coming to America
2. Maid in Manhattan
3. Godfather 1-3
4. The pilot's wife
5. 300 Spartans
6. Meet the Fockers
7. Achiles
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by mrjingles(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2010
The Good The Bad and The Ugly
Prizzi's Honour
Donnie Brasco
Godfather I-III
The Usual Suspects
Goldfinger
Blade
The Bourne Series
Heat
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Goodfellas
Hotshots part deux
N_ked Gun
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2010
Best ever and cant stop watching:
- pretty woman
- sound of music
- Prison Break ( just lay my hand on any of the seasons and watch over again)
- coming to America
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (Indian)

2 Likes

Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by mrjingles(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

Things fall apart tongue cheesy

naughty babe grin
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Echidime(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2010
STANDING ORDER Of which Kanayo .O Kanayo is the mean actor
Re: What Movie(s) Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nautillus(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2010
I have a couple,

The Matrix Trilogy i;m a huge sci fi buff

Gladiator

The Hangover, can never get enough

Patriot

American Gangster

Inside Man

If i can hide a Series in here, it would be Family Guy and Friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NTA Signs Broadcast Production Agreement With The Nigerian League. / The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) / Kiss Daniel And Mayorkun To Perform At The Big Brother Naija 2018 Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.