Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,194 members, 7,923,015 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:38 PM

Kim Kardashian West Met With Donald Trump On Wednesday. Read On Their Discussion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian West Met With Donald Trump On Wednesday. Read On Their Discussion (363 Views)

Close-up Photo Of Kim Kardashian West's Skin Goes Viral On Reddit: 'I Think This / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar / Peks Ikeji Poses With Donald Duke (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian West Met With Donald Trump On Wednesday. Read On Their Discussion by Oluwakaysblog55: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
kim Kardashian reality star has let hervoice out about Alice Marie Johnson, a 63-year-old grandmom serving a life sentence in federal prison for the first-time, nonviolent drug offense.

In a recent interview with Mic.com, Kim said:

"I think that he really spent the time to listen to our case that we were making for Alice. He really understood, and I am very hopeful that this will turn out really positively"

Kim Kardashian alongside her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley, to request for grant on clemency for Johnson, who has been imprisoned for about 21 years in Alabama, for a drug-trafficking charge.

Apparently Kim has been working behind the scenes for months to secure Johnson’s release.

www.oluwakaysblog.com

source
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=56

However Kim has said she has no doubt that Alice Johnson will lead a productive life outside of prison if granted clemency by Trump.

She has a job waiting for her, Kim said.

She has a home to go to, and she has such a great supportive family.

I just really strongly believe that she is someone that has completely rehabilitated herself and will continue to do so outside of prison.

Personally I think celebrities should always lend their voice to support the society and give back to the society.

Re: Kim Kardashian West Met With Donald Trump On Wednesday. Read On Their Discussion by Willy7(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
Indeed scandals can make or mar you, depending on how you handle it. Kim is a perfect example of such success story. Good hearts are sometimes hidden in patched bodies. The last can become the first indeed.Kudos to her.

(1) (Reply)

Ariana Grande Is Dating Pete Davidson: ''it's Casual'' But She's ''very Happy'' / Yemi Alade – Bum Bum (remix) Ft. Lady Leshurr & Admiral T / Tekno Signs New Deal With UK Record Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.