Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (47546 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Romancelanders: What Type Of Couple Kiss Is This? / Please, Which Kind Of Kiss Is This? Hope Someone Isn't Hurting Someone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by llemisy(f): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
@poster if she is afraid she,s right because there are lot of infection dat can be contacted thrugh kissin so if she insist let her bee probably is for yur own gud,,,.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Extessaptah: 6:41am On Apr 29, 2011
Hello i just joined this forum and im also promoting my new facebook game if you like texas hold em poker and your on facebook then please check out my game its http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=365709729894
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by chixman: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2011
may be u hav 2 the reason both of u should have normal kiss ok,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by ifffffy(f): 11:08am On May 10, 2011
Has she ever kissed? If no, then it's normal, it took me abt 4mnths b/4 i could start kissing my b/f. Just pet her, if she still insist, then leave her till she's ready.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by speakmamaj(f): 1:43pm On May 10, 2011
There is a very strong reason why shes refusing to kiss you, that is what you need to find out ( a big home work for you).
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Nobody: 4:04am On May 11, 2011
Lol. I am afraid too. Well actually I wouldn't say I am afraid really but more so I am terribly shy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by MrsChima(f): 4:12am On May 11, 2011
[size=33pt]Fainted.[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Nobody: 4:28am On May 11, 2011
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by MrsChima(f): 5:32am On May 11, 2011
tongue tongue angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by akpan123(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2011
may be she is shy or nervous about her first experience, you have to increase your skills and make her relax.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 11, 2011
@OP

She is afraid to kiss you because if her full-time(real) boyfriend catches her snuggling with another man, he might bury the two of you. You are just an assistant boyfriend; the authentic boyfriend is getting kissed big time.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by SALady(f): 12:20pm On May 11, 2011
eeeerrrmmm!!! @OP, have you checked your oral/dental hygiene lately

When was the last time you went to see a dentist tongue tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 11, 2011
Good. I take it she has also kept her fleshly virtues away from you. grin
You may have a very good girl in your hands . . . may.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

tongue tongue angry

bully. undecided angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by sandrabyron(f): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2012
maybe she hates kissing,as for me i wont kiss u if i dont luv u cos it irritates me,y shuld ur girl b scard to kiss u?u shuld askd her of her reasons,she culd b scared of bites or there is sometin wrong.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2012
Also perhaps she doesn't feel right doing it because of the fresh smell of another man's nut in her mouth. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by mxxpunkxx: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2012
omo_to_dun:

@OP

She is afraid to kiss you because if her full-time(real) boyfriend catches her snuggling with another man, he might bury the two of you. You are just an assistant boyfriend; the authentic boyfriend is getting kissed big time.

^^ word
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by markypolo: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2012
HELLO EVERYONE! CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME AN ADVICE. I APPLIED FOR A UK VISA TIER 2 DEPENDANT VISA. MY APPLICATION WAS BEING REFUSED BECAUSE OF THIS VERY SIMPLE/MINOR 2 GROUNDS. 1ST IS MY WIFE SENT ME 3 ORIGINAL BANK STATEMENTS, I WASN'T ABLE TO APPLY WITHIN 1 MONTH. WHEN I AM READY TO APPLY, MY WIFE SENT ME HER LATEST BANK STATEMENT THROUGH FAX. THE REASON FOR THE REFUSAL IS ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE ORIGINAL. IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE THAT WE SEND 3 ORIGINAL BANK STATEMENTS AND 1 FAX COPY. 2ND GROUNDS IS MY WIFE'S BANK ACCOUNT FUNDING FALLS BELOW £533 POUNDS. THE RULE IS MY WIFE SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST £533 FOR 90DAYS PERIOD. OUR APPEAL TO THAT FUND IS, MY WIFE IS SENDING ME £400 MONTHLY SINCE AUGUST 2010. WE EVEN SENT ALL THE REMITTANCE RECEIPT TOGETHER WITH ALL OUR NECESSARY DOCUMENTS.

IS IT WISE TO RE-APPLY? PLEASE HELP

MANY THANKS, KINDEST REGARDS

MARKY
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2012
^^or. . .you can do it the lefulefu way lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
go see a local obeah man and give him a picture of an oyinbo babe.
Find the first oyinbo online, that's big like a blimp lipsrsealed grin, call am your "wifey"
woo her in and get cheap marriage then file for citizenship. then come on
NL and profess your love to her for back up and act defensive 5 times.

then wash your face three times and wait. grin

@ topic i am too.  tongue
but don't tell anyone.  wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by BohemianGirl(f): 6:45am On Jul 28, 2012
Okay let's cut the crap shall we - First of all, it's NOT normal, unless being full of shyte is normal where you're @, in which case then it is normal. Movin' on... Why doesn't she wanna kiss you? Well, I dunno - Why wouldn't YOU wanna kiss someone?

Now before you start a long winding story to justify this kissless pseudo-relationship, please don't, no need to bore the masses when the answer is quite simple...

PEOPLE DO NOT KISS PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO.

You're being taken for a ride and you know it, you just don't wanna believe it.

Next!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Riot5000: 11:02am On Dec 31, 2012
Six years later, has she kissed you yet?
LOL
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Naomixy(f): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2013
Whats the big deal in a kiss? If she doesn't want to kiss you, pls let her be, don't force her or pressure her to do so. That she hasn't done that yet means that she doesn't like you enough to kiss you or she's just shy. If you were a girl and its your first time, you'll understand why she's shy about it. So exercise patience and chill. I haven't had a kiss yet......patiently waiting for my own experience. #winks#. But i can't kiss a guy i don't like, thats for sure. Yuck! The thought of that makes me sick.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Fxwarrior: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
She's afraid either of your HIV status or your sloppy kissing skills.
Like you want to empty your saliva into her poor mouth. shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Ajaick(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2013
There are many gud mentor here
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Tiemo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
It's fortunate for anymore that have a good standing relationship. For those that breakup and try to reconcile, also get back into a relationship like Rihanna, you can get an ex boyfriend back via this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNX9b8gSf_4
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by noblegrex: 12:27am On Jul 16, 2015
Its like u guys r still very young in your relationship,else guy I'll have said she's doing that with some 1 else no doubt.d love is still on d way it hasn't arive yet. Well watch her closely to get your fact. Some guy,some where is helping. Even a lady I never told I wanted to date her sef. Kissed me d very first day she visited me. Walahi d girl is a good kisser. Just d very first day,though I saw d love in her eyes bt I'm nt interested
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by devonpaul(m): 4:52am On Jul 16, 2015
Hotstepper:
why is she afraid? well give her more time..she will come along

Or maybe the dude can work onhis stinking breath, no body wanna kiss a dirty teeth and stinking breath nigga. No amount of love can make u do dat.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by agama4u2nv: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
try your luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) / Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.