Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,651 members, 7,979,200 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:24 PM

President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) (16978 Views)

Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

So these are the one's Buhari and APC are using to deceive gullible Nigerians via the print and social media?let me look at their faces very well.

Anyway,all I see is the faces of losers,and no amount of spin can sell us Buhari.

My only bother is that I am yet to see a serious contender to the Presidency.

Any suggestions guys?

hunger is very bad,
Hunger has bend your brain
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bubu is paving his way by all means to win next year's election.
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Newshelm:
President Buhari receives in audience Buhari Media Organisation in State House today, 1st June 2018

http://newshelm.ng/photos-president-buhari-receives-buhari-media-organisation/

I hope none of them will complain, or threaten to petition UN next year if he wins [GOD FORBID] about jihad inspired killings by fulani herdsmen?
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

I can see sarrki, oyb, lzaa and the rest zombie crew of nairaland there too.

Mehn this 30k job is really paying off for them oo..

Look at this hungry pauper running his broke mouth.
You think everyone is like you, a starving desperate thisisnigeria criminal who will sell his soul for a bag of rice?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
oyb:

Look at this hungry pauper running his broke mouth.
You think everyone is like you, a starving desperate thisisnigeria criminal who will sell his soul for a bag of rice?
just like you sold yours for 30k too abi?

Cry me a river baby...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by bedspread: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:
Lol.... these are the senior BMC members..... grin

The junior or mid level ones are those on Nairaland like opeyemicollins etc....
80% of the people u see in there are here on Nairaland...
Each of them have about 10-15 id's here...
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
PMB is going nowhere.
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
SacredMustang:
just like you sold yours for 30k too abi?

Cry me a river baby...

The wonder of the internet. Starving wretches thinking everyone is cut from the same coat as them. If 30k is all you need to LovePeddler yourself, send me your bank account number.
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Na em dey come online dey lie on behalf of the federal republic of Nigeria,it is OK!!!
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
These people are not corrupt at all. But I believe they are a group of thiefing politician and grand prix characters
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
oyb:

The wonder of the internet. Starving wretches thinking everyone is cut from the same coat as them. If 30k is all you need to LovePeddler yourself, send me your bank account number.
I wouldn't want you to starve for the rest of the month Sir after sending me the whole 30k you get from your BMC job.

Thanks for the kind gesture

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Archangel15: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
[s]
Benekruku:

You have a right to your opinion. But unfortunately, it doesn't count
[/s]

I didn’t ask for your useless opinion
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Printerscanner: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

So these are the one's Buhari and APC are using to deceive gullible Nigerians via the print and social media?let me look at their faces very well.

Anyway,all I see is the faces of losers,and no amount of spin can sell us Buhari.

Any suggestions guys?

Please which ones did Goatluck Jonathan used to commission the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges on the drawing board?
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
bedspread:
80% of the people u see in there are here on Nairaland...
Each of them have about 10-15 id's here...

Lol... and we won't see them on Twitter or Facebook
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Any suggestions guys?

I Major B.S. by the power vested on me, section 34 sub 2, I will want to stick out my neck that u Hungerbad, is not to young to run against president Buhari in the next coming elections of the federal republic of Nigeria......

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by tomakint: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

I can see sarrki, oyb, lzaa and the rest zombie crew of nairaland there too.

Mehn this 30k job is really paying off for them oo..
Can you identify just two chronic BMCs there for me you stand a chance to get something big. I need you to identify for me; NgeneUkwenu and Omenka please......as for Yarimo, sarrki etc those ones don't matter much. Thank u in advance

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
tomakint:

Can you identify just two chronic BMCs there for me you stand a chance to get something big. I need you to identify for me; NgeneUkwenu and Omenka please......as for Yarimo, sarrki etc those ones don't matter much. Thank u in advance
hahahaha... I get your drill Sir... badt guy!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
GBOGBO YIN PATA LE MA SESIN KU.
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by tomakint: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
SacredMustang:
hahahaha... I get your drill Sir... badt guy!!

grin cheesy indeed you are sacred!
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Any suggestions guys?

is this HungerBAD?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:

No.

I disappointed myself.
how? elaborate
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Winning123: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Watch what you wish him. The last person that wished him dead, died a week later

abokibuhari:
Useless thing called president

Make him kick bucket for all I care

Pity the Yoruba's among them
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Keep up the good work guys
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Where is sarrki and all those nairaland zombies that receives crumbs in the picture?! Or are they too tattered and unkempt to feature!! grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Winning123:
Watch what you wish him. The last person that wished him dead, died a week later

I know a young man who before 2015 election asked me "You want me to vote for Buhari that will die soon?"

The guy died even before the Feb 14th initial date was postponed
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
south westerners are with you.. we love you our president.. Atiku or Fayose can go and be the pigs president for all I care
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by concordetz: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
USEFUL ONLINE EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT WEBSITES
Currently 274376478 books are available for free online on all subjects and every minute, around 50 new books are added to the database. . visit http://concordeducation..com
All downloads are free�
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Iceberg3: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
Coneheads grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by Iceberg3: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
dheilaw1:
south westerners are with you.. we love you our president.. Atiku or Fayose can go and be the pigs president for all I care

grin

Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by omenka(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
tomakint:

As old as you are, you've chosen to remain stuck in your childhood.

What a crying shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) by chosengocap: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2018
abokihater:
see how wretched and God faorsaken they look

Chai!!! sarrki isn't there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Action Alliance National Chairman, Rejects Uche Nwosu As Governorship Candidate / Money Laundering: Court Gives Ndume 21 Days To Produce Maina. / Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.