Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,486 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

Fan Sends Bbnaija’s Ifu Ennada 1million Naira To Support Her Business (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Sends Bbnaija’s Ifu Ennada 1million Naira To Support Her Business (photo) (544 Views)

Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Sends Bbnaija’s Ifu Ennada 1million Naira To Support Her Business (photo) by gistblogger: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
GistMore.com

A total stranger sent ex-BBNaija housemate, Ifu Ennada a sum of one million naira to support her hair care business.

She shared with the caption:

So a total stranger sent me 1 million naira to support my HairCare Line @beautifuennada . What a way to start the new month! God is good! He said he wants to remain anonymous, but I had to share this testimony.

I remember how I was reluctant to annouce beautIFU Ennada…i was really scared, but look what God is doing! Please guys, if God has placed anything in your heart to do, do it! He’ll always have your back!

I’m grateful to all of you supporting me, everyone who has preordered, we’

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/fan-sends-bbnaijas-ifu-ennada-1-million-naira-support-business

Re: Fan Sends Bbnaija’s Ifu Ennada 1million Naira To Support Her Business (photo) by gistblogger: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin
Re: Fan Sends Bbnaija’s Ifu Ennada 1million Naira To Support Her Business (photo) by HungerBAD: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Interesting.
Re: Fan Sends Bbnaija’s Ifu Ennada 1million Naira To Support Her Business (photo) by femolacqua(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
That's so amazing.
Re: Fan Sends Bbnaija’s Ifu Ennada 1million Naira To Support Her Business (photo) by Brooke60(f): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Where are those people that just help your life with nothing attached to it?
I need that too though wink
Re: Fan Sends Bbnaija’s Ifu Ennada 1million Naira To Support Her Business (photo) by bizza45: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
we are not interested if d fan sent 1billion to u, if he can send buhari back to daura that's where our interest and appreciation will take place
Re: Fan Sends Bbnaija’s Ifu Ennada 1million Naira To Support Her Business (photo) by CastedGist: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Take Alcohol Due To Medical Reason – Klint Da Drunk Reveals / People Complaining Of Naked Girls In Music Videos, Watch At Night - Paul Gambit / Davido And His Billionaire Dad Celebrates His 25th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.