Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

closed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / closed (1527 Views)

You Really Need To Drop These 10 Mindsets in 2017 - Topwritersden / Please I Really Need Someone To Help Me Please Don't Ignore My Post / I Really Need Your Comment Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by mxpinky: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
closed

2 Likes

Re: closed by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
Don't despair young lass

Keep your chin up

Who can verify this OP is legit ?
Re: closed by mxpinky: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lakeside79:
Don't despair young lass

Keep your chin up

Who can verify this OP is legit ?
please if you can't help it not bad if you move on just follow your mind dear
Re: closed by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
please if you can't help it not bad if you move on just follow your mind dear

Pride

And here I was looking for someone to vouch for you so I can assist you financially

SMH

Only in Nigeria

I shall do as you say and.move on my dear

Best of luck to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by mxpinky: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lakeside79:

Pride

And here I was looking for someone to vouch for you so I can assist you financially

SMH

Only in Nigeria

Best of luck to you

thanks my dear you can never have what God says it's not yours i don't have pride am good thanks for even commenting good luck
Re: closed by horlarwereleh(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lakeside79:

Pride

SMH

Only in Nigeria

Best of luck to you

Bro, i will agree dat the way she responded to u was nt nice, but i will implore u on her behalf dat if God has blessed u enough to help her without looking back, i will beg u to do it, nt minding d way she talked to u!! U may think its a faceless forum but u may nt expect it wen u ar getting ur reward, but i will beg u to help if u can!!! I wish i can also help but here i am too, in sch!!! God bless you nd may God replenish u in many folds!!!

1 Like

Re: closed by horlarwereleh(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
thanks my dear you can never have what God says it's not yours i don't have pride am good thanks for even commenting good luck

Saw ur comment on a thread nd i took notice of ur signature!! Curiosity leads me in opening it nd wen i read ur post, i was really moved!! I cn only imagine wat u ar goin tru but nevertheless, dnt let ur sadness weigh u down cux u may never know where help is coming frm!! I saw the way u replied dat guy, though u may nt mean any harm but viewing it in anoda way, its like an insult!! He only asked dat bcux a lot of people are on NL doing same nd using it to dupe people!! He only wanted to knw if its nt a scam!! If i had seen ur thread before u replied him, i would av voted for you even without knowing you!! But nevrtheless, dnt let ur sadness weigh u down, i wish u the best!!! Sincerely i wish i cn help, sincerely i wish!!!!

1 Like

Re: closed by horlarwereleh(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lalasticlala Ishilove
Please do the needful nd lets help dz lady!!!

1 Like

Re: closed by mxpinky: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
horlarwereleh:

Saw ur comment on a thread nd i took notice of ur signature!! Curiosity leads me in opening it nd wen i read ur post, i was really moved!! I cn only imagine wat u ar goin tru but nevertheless, dnt let ur sadness weigh u down cux u may never know where help is coming frm!! I saw the way u replied dat guy, though u may nt mean any harm but viewing it in anoda way, its like an insult!! He only asked dat bcux a lot of people are on NL doing same nd using it to dupe people!! He only wanted to knw if its nt a scam!! If i had seen ur thread before u replied him, i would av voted for you even without knowing you!! But nevrtheless, dnt let ur sadness weigh u down, i wish u the best!!! Sincerely i wish i cn help, sincerely i wish!!!!
oh my God your comment touched my heart i swear to God i value it more than money thank you so much may God be with you when ever you need him you're wonderful i appreciate

1 Like

Re: closed by horlarwereleh(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
oh my God your comment touched my heart i swear to God i value it more than money thank you so much may God be with you when ever you need him you're wonderful i appreciate

U ar wlcm!! Am happy dat i atleast brought a smile to ur face!! Just be strong nd i knw God will surely pave way for u!!

1 Like

Re: closed by mxpinky: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
horlarwereleh:

U ar wlcm!! Am happy dat i atleast brought a smile to ur face!! Just be strong nd i knw God will surely pave way for u!!
thank you so much you even brought a smile on my face thank you for your care and your time
i beleive God will use somebody to help me before it gets out of hand once again thank you
Re: closed by horlarwereleh(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
thank you so much you even brought a smile on my face thank you for your care and your time
i beleive God will use somebody to help me before it gets out of hand once again thank you

U seem like a nice lady!! If u dnt mind, we cn talk privately!! That is if u dnt mind!! But if u do, i will pass!!
Re: closed by mxpinky: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
horlarwereleh:

U seem like a nice lady!! If u dnt mind, we cn talk privately!! That is if u dnt mind!! But if u do, i will pass!!
you're free my dear maybe someday i will like to meet someone with such heart am still suprise i don't know people still care anymore
Re: closed by horlarwereleh(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
you're free my dear maybe someday i will like to meet someone with such heart am still suprise i don't know people still care anymore

Hmmm, tnx!! Pm me ur FB handle then!!
Re: closed by mxpinky: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
horlarwereleh:

Hmmm, tnx!! Pm me ur FB handle then!!
done
Re: closed by horlarwereleh(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
done
Nt seen!! Just send it here nd modify it later!!
Re: closed by mxpinky: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
horlarwereleh:

Nt seen!! Just send it here nd modify it later!!
my dear pls check your e mail i get too many pm from here everyday i don't wanna drop it here hope you understand me dear
Re: closed by horlarwereleh(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
my dear pls check your e mail i get too many pm from here everyday i don't wanna drop it here hope you understand me dear

I've replied ur mail!!
Re: closed by horlarwereleh(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:

Ring or msg me here; 08148617882

Gudnyt!!
Re: closed by SUPERPACK: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2018
just imagine as this guy just come frm no where come chance me, collect girl wey i wan marry, it is well.
Re: closed by EazyMoh(m): 2:57am On Jun 02, 2018
Hnmm Hajiya be careful fa, no one here can claim to love you more than your parents.
As I understand your parents may be conservative northern Muslims who sincerely believe a good marriage is the best thing that could ever happen to a daughter. From your narrative they aren't trying to marry you off to one old man nor a guy you never know or liked like that...
With the way you look (beautiful) and sound (educated, wise and smart) I am sure you have many suitors already. Choose one and make him (and your parents) give you the grace of at least reaching final year in your study or closest negotiation. Your mum shall be on your side mediating between you and your dad. This rebellious path you are trying to follow isn't gonna lead you anywhere good.
Also marriage never mean end of your studies, in fact it could be an excellent catalyst to make you more focused, comfortable and blessed.
Don't you have sisters? Grandparents? Your parents friends and siblings whom they respect and listen to, so they can at least persuade them to give you some grace to graduate?
By bringing this your case to nl don't you know the type of people who make up majority of the commentators here? If you don't know they are about 80% southerners (who do not know/understand your cultural background) more than 70% non-Muslims who consider marriage as a future event they may choose to do or not. With or without it they can sleep with as many men/women they like and have as many kids as they like.
I am not saying you shall agree and marry whomever your parents decide, No even prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was clearly against that.
So my advice go and beg your parents for forgiveness. Tell them you never to disobey or make them unhappy, that with the way they raised you it's your dream to someday get married, but they shall give you two or three years grace to go a bit further in your study. Mention stuff like you are worried you wouldn't be able to take care of your babies as you would like if you are still a student. If they are still adamant include other family members I mentioned earlier. If still they wouldn't bulge chose the best among your suitors and settle down. Pray it's for the best. Trust me Allah will see you through in the most spectacular way.
Karatun Boko is grossly overrated nowadays. You may even graduate and find out the degree isn't even worth it!

I have two sisters both are graduates the eldest has always wanted to get married while she was in school, now she has a degree she is not using and still not married.
I pray you find happiness in your life and get to reconcile with your parents as soon as possible.
Ramadan Mubarak
Cc FriendNG Nafeesat QuotaSystem Fulanimafia empiree itsmeAboki idisuleourown Mynd1 and everyone else come advise your sister.

2 Likes

Re: closed by Timekeeper: 5:10am On Jun 02, 2018
mxpinky:
good day everyone
remembered my old post about my parent wanting me to leave school and marry ? Its affecting me now they re now punishing me by not sending me money at school my food and items everything has finished and am broke now but i know at the end of every tunnel there must be light i really need help now am ashame of myself for being in this condition right now and i have nothing than to seek for help because i promise myself i will never get into bad lifestyle to get money please if you can't help just pray and advice me just think about it and relate if you re the one in my shoes right now thanks
i even need prayer more than money right now i want God to change their mind so that they will take care of me.

Will you marry me? Will sponsor ur education and we get married.. One most important thing is that u will leave ur kogi or where u r leaving and stay in Lagos or abeokuta with me and u serve the God I serve and His son Jesus Christ..can you miss pinky? Egbobe
Re: closed by uniqUN(m): 5:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Timekeeper:

Will you marry me? Will sponsor ur education and we get married.. One most important thing is that u will leave ur kogi or where u r leaving and stay in Lagos or abeokuta with me and u serve the God I serve and His son Jesus Christ..can you miss pinky? Egbobe
i want to believe this is a joke and not stupidity. Or worse still, a stupid joke.

1 Like

Re: closed by uniqUN(m): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2018
EazyMoh , nice one my guy. Couldn't have said it any better- 'cept for the karatun boko part. Education is priceless and has no match to human DEVELOPMENT. Even if you do not use or need that certificate to be eventually successful, it definitely would be its foundation. from realizing your strength or interest to meeting new friends that could just nudge you to the path of success that is entirely far from your course of study. As for the OP, i've not read that your previous post though, although, i believe there's more to it than you indicated here. First of all, these same parents put you in school from basic to this point, probably. So why the sudden change of heart? Yes, by tradition and custom, most northerners see marriage of their daughters especially as the ultimate affair or goal, but when you are lucky enough to come from one who will see that you never compromise your education for marriage or marriage for education, it's a blessing. Miss, there's something you aren't telling us. Sorry no offence intended but i have to ask these questions: are you finding education difficult? Are you experimenting on guys so much so that it got to your parents? You are young and beautiful so asking if you are running out of time is outside the question-or maybe not to your parents. Do they have someone that they want you to get married to? Are they having tough times with money? Most parents mean well for their offsprings so they can be going through a tough time but wouldn't want you to even feel this, hence their actions atimes seem harsh to you but it's a wrong perception from you and wrong execution from them. Good intention, bad approach. So please, i advice you talk to them and convince them more that you will never let them down. Talk to your siblings or relatives to help you talk to them. They will eventually listen of course. Then please be ready to receive critiques in issues like this even in real life not to mention social media. Be open, truthful, calm and in your best behaviour even if you feel like smacking the crap outta some people. Help can come from even your worst critique. I pray you get the attention of your parents back even better than before. Guys, this can be you. If you can assist financially, please do. I must say, without funny conditions.

1 Like

Re: closed by mxpinky: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2018
Timekeeper:

no money can never make me to run after man and it can never make me to betray my religion thanks sir
Re: closed by mxpinky: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2018
EazyMoh:
Hnmm Hajiya be careful fa, no one here can claim to love you more than your parents.
As I understand your parents may be conservative northern Muslims who sincerely believe a good marriage is the best thing that could ever happen to a daughter. From your narrative they aren't trying to marry you off to one old man nor a guy you never know or liked like that...
With the way you look (beautiful) and sound (educated, wise and smart) I am sure you have many suitors already. Choose one and make him (and your parents) give you the grace of at least reaching final year in your study or closest negotiation. Your mum shall be on your side mediating between you and your dad. This rebellious path you are trying to follow isn't gonna lead you anywhere good.
Also marriage never mean end of your studies, in fact it could be an excellent catalyst to make you more focused, comfortable and blessed.
Don't you have sisters? Grandparents? Your parents friends and siblings whom they respect and listen to, so they can at least persuade them to give you some grace to graduate?
By bringing this your case to nl don't you know the type of people who make up majority of the commentators here? If you don't know they are about 80% southerners (who do not know/understand your cultural background) more than 70% non-Muslims who consider marriage as a future event they may choose to do or not. With or without it they can sleep with as many men/women they like and have as many kids as they like.
I am not saying you shall agree and marry whomever your parents decide, No even prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was clearly against that.
So my advice go and beg your parents for forgiveness. Tell them you never to disobey or make them unhappy, that with the way they raised you it's your dream to someday get married, but they shall give you two or three years grace to go a bit further in your study. Mention stuff like you are worried you wouldn't be able to take care of your babies as you would like if you are still a student. If they are still adamant include other family members I mentioned earlier. If still they wouldn't bulge chose the best among your suitors and settle down. Pray it's for the best. Trust me Allah will see you through in the most spectacular way.
Karatun Boko is grossly overrated nowadays. You may even graduate and find out the degree isn't even worth it!

I have two sisters both are graduates the eldest has always wanted to get married while she was in school, now she has a degree she is not using and still not married.
I pray you find happiness in your life and get to reconcile with your parents as soon as possible.
Ramadan Mubarak
Cc FriendNG Nafeesat QuotaSystem Fulanimafia empiree itsmeAboki idisuleourown Mynd1 and everyone else come advise your sister.
thank you so much may Allah reward you

1 Like

Re: closed by mxpinky: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2018
uniqUN:
EazyMoh , nice one my guy. Couldn't have said it any better- 'cept for the karatun boko part. Education is priceless and has no match to human DEVELOPMENT. Even if you do not use or need that certificate to be eventually successful, it definitely would be its foundation. from realizing your strength or interest to meeting new friends that could just nudge you to the path of success that is entirely far from your course of study. As for the OP, i've not read that your previous post though, although, i believe there's more to it than you indicated here. First of all, these same parents put you in school from basic to this point, probably. So why the sudden change of heart? Yes, by tradition and custom, most northerners see marriage of their daughters especially as the ultimate affair or goal, but when you are lucky enough to come from one who will see that you never compromise your education for marriage or marriage for education, it's a blessing. Miss, there's something you aren't telling us. Sorry no offence intended but i have to ask these questions: are you finding education difficult? Are you experimenting on guys so much so that it got to your parents? You are young and beautiful so asking if you are running out of time is outside the question-or maybe not to your parents. Do they have someone that they want you to get married to? Are they having tough times with money? Most parents mean well for their offsprings so they can be going through a tough time but wouldn't want you to even feel this, hence their actions atimes seem harsh to you but it's a wrong perception from you and wrong execution from them. Good intention, bad approach. So please, i advice you talk to them and convince them more that you will never let them down. Talk to your siblings or relatives to help you talk to them. They will eventually listen of course. Then please be ready to receive critiques in issues like this even in real life not to mention social media. Be open, truthful, calm and in your best behaviour even if you feel like smacking the crap outta some people. Help can come from even your worst critique. I pray you get the attention of your parents back even better than before. Guys, this can be you. If you can assist financially, please do. I must say, without funny conditions.
thank you if you read my previous post you will understand better dear

1 Like

Re: closed by EazyMoh(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2018
uniqUN:
Thank you for understanding and the added advice. I wouldn't want dwell on the Karatun Boko part so as no t derail th thread may be I should edit it out sef.
Mxpinky you are welcome, am glad understand my advice and I wish you quickest solution to the problem and happiness.
Bissalam

1 Like

Re: closed by QuietHammer(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
horlarwereleh:

I've replied ur mail!!
mxpinky:

My guy-my guy. Two in one. How far na? Honestly you are too dull for a scammer grin Go learn a trade.
Re: closed by horlarwereleh(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
QuietHammer:

My guy-my guy. Two in one. How far na? Honestly you are too dull for a scammer grin Go learn a trade.

*Smiles* Nt everybody has a criminal mind like you bro!!

mxpinky
Re: closed by mimimile93: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
QuietHammer:

Your head dey there..
Reading their comments you will know say na two persons in one body.. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relatonship: Are They Worth It? / Best Female Poster For The Year 2009 / Become A Millionaire Within One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.