Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,153 members, 7,916,378 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:07 PM

Please How Do I Read The Mind Of A Girl That Always Call Me Sweety, Dear But No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Read The Mind Of A Girl That Always Call Me Sweety, Dear But No (691 Views)

Cure For Herpes A.K.A “sweety” / What Could Be Running Through The Mind Of This Guy / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Read The Mind Of A Girl That Always Call Me Sweety, Dear But No by EzendiEgo1: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2018

Good evening Nl, happy new month.

Please, like I said in my last two thread I met this girl last year October but got to see her or chat with her twice since last year and this year. She told me she's in a year relationship but every time we chat, she keep calling me "sweety, dear, Angel" tho I haven't open my mind to her that I want to be in relationship with her.

Please how do I read where this girl is heading to please.

Do she want a relationship or she's fooling me.
Re: Please How Do I Read The Mind Of A Girl That Always Call Me Sweety, Dear But No by Berlyn1(f): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
How do you read the mind of your girl friend?? Well it's that easy just put your head on her chest for like 5hrs grin everything in her mind will automatically download in your head

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Read The Mind Of A Girl That Always Call Me Sweety, Dear But No by general111(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:
How do you read the mind of your girl friend?? Well it's that easy just put your head on her chest for like 5hrs grin everything on her mind will automatically download in your head
send me recharge card and I will teach you how to read a woman's mind..

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Read The Mind Of A Girl That Always Call Me Sweety, Dear But No by Berlyn1(f): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
general111:
send me recharge card and I will teach you how to read a woman's mind..
I am not the op besides I can read my own mind
Re: Please How Do I Read The Mind Of A Girl That Always Call Me Sweety, Dear But No by EzendiEgo1: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:
How do you read the mind of your girl friend?? Well it's that easy just put your head on her chest for like 5hrs grin everything on her mind will automatically download in your head
she's not my girlfriend I think you should read again to understand what am saying.
Re: Please How Do I Read The Mind Of A Girl That Always Call Me Sweety, Dear But No by Berlyn1(f): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
she's not my girlfriend I think you should read again to understand what am saying.
who cares ....it's a waste of time reading undecided
Re: Please How Do I Read The Mind Of A Girl That Always Call Me Sweety, Dear But No by yarimo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Just be careful with that girl, that is another method village people use on succeeding in someone case.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Read The Mind Of A Girl That Always Call Me Sweety, Dear But No by EzendiEgo1: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:
who cares ....it's a waste of time reading undecided
kk
Re: Please How Do I Read The Mind Of A Girl That Always Call Me Sweety, Dear But No by EzendiEgo1: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
yarimo:
Just be careful with that girl, that is another method village people use on succeeding in someone case.
ok sir
Re: Please How Do I Read The Mind Of A Girl That Always Call Me Sweety, Dear But No by EzendiEgo1: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
yarimo:
thanks bro.
Re: Please How Do I Read The Mind Of A Girl That Always Call Me Sweety, Dear But No by IamPlato(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2018

You Again?

Dont Be Fooled by Such pet Names. Some Use It On Weak Guys To Turn Them Into magas...

Stop Taking That Personal...
Re: Please How Do I Read The Mind Of A Girl That Always Call Me Sweety, Dear But No by youcanmakeit: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Good evening Nl, happy new month.

Please, like I said in my last two thread I met this girl last year October but got to see her or chat with her twice since last year and this year. She told me she's in a year relationship but every time we chat, she keep calling me "sweety, dear, Angel" tho I haven't open my mind to her that I want to be in relationship with her.

Please how do I read where this girl is heading to please.

Do she want a relationship or she's fooling me.
Bro, you're a learner. Most times, ladies say sweet things like 'sweety, dear, Angel' to guys they are not interested in at all. They are just being friendly. Most times, they just wanna give you 'hope' and make you think you might have a chance with her some time in the future, so you could keep chasing her.. Only Real niggas knows this.
A female friend of mine once told me that if she does not like a guy or has friend zone a guy, she find it much easier to call him those sweet names than when she truly attracted to him..

(1) (Reply)

Watch Jealous Wife Strips Husband's Alleged Mistress Naked Then Pours Extra Hot / FOR WISE FEMALES. / Question Of The Day..pls Come In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.