Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself (4933 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by CanineOfJackal: 1:00am On Jun 03, 2018
Shalomc:

Friends then... Hope we can get to meet up... probably church?
What a Lesbian without shame. go and lick candy in place of a vagina
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Uniquetani1:
I don't know maybe I am not made for relationship and true love. Why do guys always come into my life and jilt my heart then walk away?
This is my third relationship
Its all start due some uncalled situation, we became closed friends but ended up falling in love with each other. Then he proposed love to me and I accepted since he knew everything about my past relationships. The love between us was so strong not until my body started changing. I started adding weight and having this stubborn acne on my face. This change makes me look totally different from before. Suddenly, his attitude changed towards me completely and I was worried wondering if I offended him. So I decided to ask him y, so he said that he don't like how I look now that if I looked that way with the acne on my face and weight, he wouldn't have asked me out. I was so hurt and kept wondering if he love me because of my beauty. And he will also walked out of my life if I had had accident that disfigured me too. I told him I will work on it in fact I joined a team in a gym which I always go every day but his attitude is not different. I am hurt, I am feeling so much pains in my heart and I am losing focus. I love him so much and I can't stop thinking about him.
It is now my notice that whenever guys are my body, they will just walk away by making complains about me. Same thing happened in my first and my second relationship. All these relationships ended within the second month. Don't know if I am the one with the problems. Please help me, I don't want to lose myself yet. If possible I want to forget about love

Why are you so keen in looking for someone to make you complete? My dear, make yourself someone that can be dependent on. No one will ever see the good in you if you dont see the good in yourself...
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 03, 2018
Daeylar:

Nothing wrong with being fat or having acne, she is not your type. Someone else will love her wink

Na true sha.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by CAPSLOCKED: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
My dear, there's nothing wrong with you. Maybe this is not the right time for you to start having boyfriend. Don't let anybody make you lose your self-esteem, look in the mirror and admire how beautiful you are.

THE HIGHEST DECEIT!

A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE REAL PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS THAT SHOULD BE CHECKED AND FIXED.
A LITTLE CHANGE HERE AND THERE IS ALWAYS IMPORTANT.

BESIDES WE'VE ONLY READ HER PART OF THE STORY AND YOU DON'T KNOW THE REASON THOSE MEN LEFT HER. LET HER CHECK HERSELF, ASK QUESTIONS, AND STAY ALONE FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Oyindidi(f): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE HIGHEST DECEIT!

A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE REAL PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS THAT SHOULD BE CHECKED AND FIXED.
A LITTLE CHANGE HERE AND THERE IS ALWAYS IMPORTANT.

BESIDES WE'VE ONLY READ HER PART OF THE STORY AND YOU DON'T KNOW THE REASON THOSE MEN LEFT HER. LET HER CHECK HERSELF, ASK QUESTIONS, AND STAY ALONE FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.

They said she is fat. How is that her fault?
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by uzuede4(f): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
My dear, there's nothing wrong with you. Maybe this is not the right time for you to start having boyfriend. Don't let anybody make you lose your self-esteem, look in the mirror and admire how beautiful you are.
nice advice
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by uzuede4(f): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
victorian:
Op, nothing is wrong with your beautiful self . I bet you are either still in your teens or early 20s. You are still growing , so don't worry . Work on the acne, and try and manage your weight ,but don't push it . Then work on your career, complete your studies and focused in bn the best u can be in life .

Leave guys , love and relationship for now. Most guys after having sex they loose interest . It happens to almost everyone one of us. I rememebr as a teenager , my first bf was about making out with me and he unhooked my bra and was like what's this ! Your boobs are just too big! And he pushed me off and said how come u have such boobs ! Arrgh! And that was the end , he said i should go work on it and reduce it .I felt so ashamed of myself .lol cheesy and that was the end .
I felt hurt no doubt and jejely withdrew from guys and focused on my studies . at least the main reason I got admission was to study and be a graduate. I wasnt sent to school to land a boy friend.lol.. So eventually I became focused .
So I said to hell with all guys , lemme focus on my books and I did. I graduated with flying colours , created a successful career for myself . I became slim and my boobs reduced smiley but guys weren't coming . I was as slim as a model o! Very pretty .but still no bf ! sad

But after working for 6months and things were going well for me, I blew up again and I said to myself to hell mehn! If u like love my orobo shape or hate it i dont care , as long as am not overwieght ! But guess what!

Men started coming my way, men who loves big bold busty ladies . these set of guys will Beg and plead to date me! I feel so confident in my robust look! I even glowed more . As I type , am in a relationship with a guy who adores me for my brains, hardwork and busty big look. I am happy with whom am with . no regrets whatsoever . He's so proud of me, he introduces me to his friends, we go to occasions together . He makes me feel like a Queen. My shakara no be here o! cheesy

All my epistle is this : Love your self, train yourself , be good to yourself , the right men will come your way and u will be the one to make shakara and choose . If u make the wrong choice and he's behaving like an asshole? Bust his side ! And move on , don't dwell on people who makes u feel less of yourself . You DONT need such negative guys around u. Surround yourself with positive friends .

You are unique and special in your own way. So own it !
Nicely put. My sister you don talk am finish
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2018
Wen der are tired and done, der have nothing to hold against u, next thing is you are fat and dis and dat. Girl it's time for you to love yourself like u never have and make yourself happy.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by CptBule(m): 12:26am On Jun 17, 2018
Uniquetani1:
I don't know maybe I am not made for relationship and true love. Why do guys always come into my life and jilt my heart then walk away?
This is my third relationship
Its all start due some uncalled situation, we became closed friends but ended up falling in love with each other. Then he proposed love to me and I accepted since he knew everything about my past relationships. The love between us was so strong not until my body started changing. I started adding weight and having this stubborn acne on my face. This change makes me look totally different from before. Suddenly, his attitude changed towards me completely and I was worried wondering if I offended him. So I decided to ask him y, so he said that he don't like how I look now that if I looked that way with the acne on my face and weight, he wouldn't have asked me out. I was so hurt and kept wondering if he love me because of my beauty. And he will also walked out of my life if I had had accident that disfigured me too. I told him I will work on it in fact I joined a team in a gym which I always go every day but his attitude is not different. I am hurt, I am feeling so much pains in my heart and I am losing focus. I love him so much and I can't stop thinking about him.
It is now my notice that whenever guys are my body, they will just walk away by making complains about me. Same thing happened in my first and my second relationship. All these relationships ended within the second month. Don't know if I am the one with the problems. Please help me, I don't want to lose myself yet. If possible I want to forget about love

Sad sad story.

I wish I can know you better though.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Toluensdollars(m): 12:57am On Jun 17, 2018
I think d problem is u, i think u always forget to look after yourself ones u found a new lover thereby allowing yourself to look different from d person those guys have always seen b4 they proposed to u. Looking after yourself, ur look, stature, beauty, physic and attitude, let it b ur target. Every man will always complain abt these irrespective of d promises they might have made to u. Try to change and u will see that everything will b fine. Best of luck
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by iLegendd(m): 4:50am On Jun 17, 2018
Uniquetani1:
I didn't read, but whatever you wrote, keep it up.
Re: Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself by Uniquetani1(f): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
CptBule:

Sad sad story.

I wish I can know you better though.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recommended Sitting Styles For When U Visit Ur Inlaws(pic included). / 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys / The World's sexiest nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.