Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,322 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. (19309 Views)

US National Debt Exceeds $32 Trillion Amidst Ukraine War Funding / Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons / U.S. Asks Citizens To Leave Ethiopia As Soon As Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by NairaMaster1(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2018
anibirelawal:
For a country to prosper, it will be a collective responsibility of her citizen.

Not Nigeria where the politicians loot for their generation.

I did my PhD in Malaysia and I saw the country working .

How can we Nigerians pay the debt we didn't see in our schools, hospitals, roads etc?

We can clearly see it in the politicians and their family.

Terrible.

1 Like

Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by TEYA: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Try this here and the next story will be...
...something swallowed the FUND
Truth is we will not do that for our country because both we and our politicians have zero love for our country, we all admire other countries that serious minded people toiled to build with sweat and blood.
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by TEYA: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2018
dele31:
The citizens have become the burden bearer. That's what happens when a nation borrows frivolously, the citizenry bears the burden either directly or indirectly.

I just hope this doesn't happen to our country with the way our government goes on borrowing spree.
Malaysians were not compelled to pay, they are doing it with all joy! They love their country unlike us.

1 Like

Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by BilliBaron: 10:07am On Jun 02, 2018
This is the type of thing our leaders here in Nigeria will Emulate. Don't be suprice you will see it happen in Nigeria after 2019 election and after two months you will hear that spiritual dog came and bite the money away.
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by anibirelawal(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Not Nigeria where the politicians loot for their generation.

I did my PhD in Malaysia and I saw the country working .

How can we Nigerians pay the debt we didn't see in our schools, hospitals, roads etc?

We can clearly see it in the politicians and their family.

Terrible.

You are very right, but those that have benefitted from Nigeria riches can be of help.
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by TEYA: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2018
Seenyo:
arrant stupidity!....if the dumb president hasn't the balls to retrieve looted funds from his criminal predecessors, he should go to hell!
When yours tried to do same was he not called a witch hunter? Retrieving stolen funds is not a straight forward thing.
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by BilliBaron: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2018
Anybody, bank or firm that is borrowing Nigeria more than it can afford is doing so in their own risk 'cause #This is Nigeria, the citizens dosen't pay for what they didn't chop oo!
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2018
TEYA:

When yours tried to do same was he not called a witch hunter? Retrieving stolen funds is not a straight forward thing.
as regards your's, dude is only after opposition and any contrary view to his crude, CLANISH, sadistic and extreme anti-people polices!

campaigning/voting for the dumb dude was a mistake I'll NEVER REPEAT.
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2018
flames01:

Buhari is also corrupt. Kiss the truth. If you aren't happy about it, hug a transformer and perish. He should explain how his son got powerbike that costs ten's of millions of naira.
Jonathan I synonymous to curroption .
Drink rat poison
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by TEYA: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Seenyo:

as regards your's, dude is only after opposition and any contrary view to his crude, CLANISH, sadistic and extreme anti-people polices!

campaigning/voting for the dumb dude was a mistake I'll NEVER REPEAT.

Lol, exactly my point! If the Malaysian president is to go after any corrupt politician, it will be members of the opposition that ruled the country before. If the Malaysians were Nigerians, all you'd hear is witch hunt, witch hunt bla bla bla. These politicians are friends, all of them. They enjoy a climate of tension we live in, because it is their hope of staying relevant and getting a big piece of the national cake.
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Nigeria did the same thing in a different way. We paid for for father and son treatment abroad on the President’s family
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by FLYFIRE(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2018
dele31:
The citizens have become the burden bearer. That's what happens when a nation borrows frivolously, the citizenry bears the burden either directly or indirectly.

I just hope this doesn't happen to our country with the way our government goes on borrowing spree.
But bubu has borrowed in three years more than PDP did in all sixteen years put together. The idiot is still asking for more
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by bluecircle470: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Try this here and the next story will be...
...something swallowed the FUND

See as he dey talk as if he will be ready to contribute...no be money wet dem contribute go miss.....
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2018
TEYA:

Lol, exactly my point! If the Malaysian president is to go after any corrupt politician, it will be members of the opposition that ruled the country before. If the Malaysians were Nigerians, all you'd hear is witch hunt, witch hunt bla bla bla. These politicians are friends, all of them. They enjoy a climate of tension we live in, because it is their hope of staying relevant and getting a big piece of the national cake.
now I get it! you're spot-on.

1 Like

Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by willibounce1(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2018
This is what will happen to Nigerians if they ever make that mistake to vote Buhari in 2019. The south especially will suffer like no tomorrow. Ya'll better use your head and vote APC out.
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by ahmedbanj(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Better countries,not in my country.
Even if some patriotic citizens decides to donate,those idiotic pot bellied leaders we have will still loot the money upon all the billions they've been stealing since wayback.,awon oloriburuku leaders.
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by chat2deen(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Malaysian are patriotic citizens and full of genorocity, I went round today and most of the shops have a little glass bank for the donations of this debt relief to be paid by them, I asked my professor about why there are campaign on this cause on tv and many social media platform and he replied to me by saying "ask not what your country can do for you ... but what you can do for your country!" I was very amazed and as well as ashamed of my ill country' s leadership. may almighty bless us with good leaders, amen.

note : yesterday been 1st June, the new government introduce a policy to remove GST (Government Service Tax) been 5% which is synonymous to our VAT because it causing hardship on the citizens and shop outlets comply hundred percent.

Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by flames01: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
Jonathan I synonymous to curroption .
Drink rat poison

Buhari is Worse than Jonathan in corruption. Go and commit suicide. Nothing you can do about the truth.
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by flames01: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
chat2deen:
Malaysian are patriotic citizens and full of genorocity, I went round today and most of the shops have a little glass bank for the donations of this debt relief to be paid by them, I asked my professor about why there are campaign on this cause on tv and many social media platform and he replied to me by saying "ask not what your country can do for you ... but what you can do for your country!" I was very amazed and as well as ashamed of my ill country' s leadership. may almighty bless us with good leaders, amen.

note : yesterday been 1st June, the new government introduce a policy to remove GST (Government Service Tax) been 5% which is synonymous to our VAT because it causing hardship on the citizens and shop outlets comply hundred percent.

Buhari isn't the right leader to inspire such a n encouraging stance. He isn't a nationalist. He's only driving people to rebellion.
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by CioAngels(f): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nigeria government will not try that because they know that the citizens know that the loans they collect ends up in their bank account. Thieves.
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
flames01:

Buhari is Worse than Jonathan in corruption. Go and commit suicide. Nothing you can do about the truth.
Jonathan is the most corrupt head of state Nigeria ever had.
Hug the truth.
Bring back our yams
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by flames01: 12:32am On Jun 03, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
Jonathan is the most corrupt head of state Nigeria ever had.
Hug the truth.
Bring back our yams

You are such a shameless liar. No wonder you end up as an APC supporter.

Get borrowed 4 trillion in 5 years, buhari borrowed 11 trillion in 3 years. What has he done with the money? Buy yusuf a bike.
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by haryomikun(m): 1:23am On Jun 03, 2018
Throwback:
Nationalize all the wealth of every previous political office holder and senior civil servants who are wealthy beyond their salary, gratuity and pension.

The proletariat should never have to pay debts accrued by the vain bourgeoisie.

It is either this old man lacks the courage to do what is right, or he is clueless on what is practical.
The citizens have the option of donating towards clearing the country's debt or not donating... The president knows what he's doing

You're calling him clueless and your best achievement is commenting on a nairaland thread cheesy You probably believe you're smarter than the Malaysian president.

Dodoyo cheesy
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 03, 2018
flames01:

You are such a shameless liar. No wonder you end up as an APC supporter.

Get borrowed 4 trillion in 5 years, buhari borrowed 11 trillion in 3 years. What has he done with the money? Buy yusuf a bike.
your Lord GEJ is an ineffectual Buffon .
Most clueless president ever
May God run your life the way GEJ ran Nigeria. Let me hear your loud Amen tongue

Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by flames01: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
your Lord GEJ is an ineffectual Buffon .
Most clueless president ever
May God run your life the way GEJ ran Nigeria. Let me hear your loud Amen tongue

You worship buhari like a senseless dolt but I don't worship Jonathan. Jonathan was bad, but buhari is worse.

Can you explain how reinstatement of Maina agrees with buhari's fake anticorruption stance?

May god run your life the way buhari handles Fulani herdsmen case in benue state. Say amen to that.
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
flames01:

You worship buhari like a senseless dolt but I don't worship Jonathan. Jonathan was bad, but buhari is worse.

Can you explain how reinstatement of Maina agrees with buhari's fake anticorruption stance?

May god run your life the way buhari handles Fulani herdsmen case in benue state. Say amen to that.
say no more
https://www.nairaland.com/4539716/photo-n9.2billion-stoves-bought-during
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by flames01: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
say no more
https://www.nairaland.com/4539716/photo-n9.2billion-stoves-bought-during

Like I told you, both buhari and Jonathan are corrupt. You will be stuuuuppppid if you think otherwise.

By the way, why is Buratai still in office after being indicted in Dubai property corruption?

Use your head and stop acting as if your brain has been replaced with cow dung.
Re: Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. by panafrican(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
I wouldn' t pay .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Men Bowing To Idi Amin / Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. / Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.