Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,778 members, 7,889,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:06 PM

Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! (28228 Views)

Austin Ejide's Sister, Ijeoma Ejide Is Dead (Photos) / Soulama Abdoulaye Is Dead (Burkina Faso Goalkeeper) / Timi Ebikagboro Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! by CheedyJ(m): 7:48am On Jun 02, 2018
pweshboi:
Men suffers from domestic violence too.... Say No to Domestic Violence Today #RIP
Egbon,its domestic accident e.g,falling off d stairs or slipping in d bathroom etc,its not d same as domestic violence na..
Re: Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! by NabeelAbu: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2018
LET'S ALL TRY TO MAKE POSITIVE IMPACT IN Our lives. Sorry to hear that.
Re: Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:57am On Jun 02, 2018
Rip
Re: Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! by erico2k2(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2018
bigtt76:
Village People Network (VPN) at it again. Them just off the guy! sad

On a serious note, if you are based abroad and come visiting, avoid rushing to consume local food delicacies such as pepper soup, isiewu, nkwobi etc to avoid food poisoning. Not saying that's the cause of his death but do not fall victim. Also avoid all 'do it yourself' DIY at home to avoid electric shocks or life threatening injuries. Rip to the dead.
Death can come anywhere you partake in the above mention.Nah God we just dey put our hope!
Re: Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! by Toks2008(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2018
ichommy:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-5GYd4R8_saQ/WxGgx7M_haI/AAAAAAAEL9A/RQJ1EtcakwM7s9URFhFvXbloGVy50RLWgCLcBGAs/s1600/seun.png[/img]

Table Tennis national player, Seun Ajetunmobi is dead. The Nigeria Table Tennis Federation (NTTF) confirmed the death, saying it occurred at the early hours of today after a domestic accident at his Lagos home.

Aged 33, Ajetunmobi died at the hospital where he was receiving treatment.

Ajetunmobi last international duty for Nigeria was at the 2015 African Games in Congo Brazzaville. The Italy-based athlete was crowned men’s singles champion at the annual Aso Championships held in Abuja in May.

“On behalf of the President, the executive board members and the entire table tennis family in Nigeria, I regret to announce the sudden death of one of our National Team players – Seun Ajetunmobi, which sad event occurred early morning of June 1, 2018, in a Lagos hospital.

“The Italy-based athlete was on holiday in Nigeria after the end of the season in Italy. The federation sympathised with the player’s family and his supporters in Nigeria and around the World. The burial will be announced later by his family,” Secretary-General of NTTF, Idaye Anthony, said in a signed statement

He was survived by wife and children.

https://www.emmy.ng/2018/06/table-tennis-star-player-seun.html

Won ti get bobo yi...Aye toto...they brought him to Naija to finish him

Re: Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! by Etianwanokon: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2018
His own family is worse than some of us. God rest his Soul.
Re: Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! by thunderbabs: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2018
Why do they always wait for them to come to Nigeria... You go dey enjoy life abroad, jus com on holiday not knowing village pple don set trap down for you.

Holy ghost fire, set their camp ablaze
Re: Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! by Follygunners: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2018
kaziblake:
RIP seun

Don't you know NL owner, Seun would also be mentioned with this ur caption? grin

He'll be wondering how he's not aware of his own death... grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! by zudozz: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
People who bring joy to the country keep dying while old evil men who terrorise the masses are using looted money to keep themselves alive in UK hospitals....

This world is not fair
RIP to the dead

It will not stop..Even young graduates que up to vote for Buhari or Atiku..The first time Buhari n Idiagbo ruled Nigeria I was in primary 2. I am 40 now n human beings with common sense would expect me to vote for Buhari..HELL NO!!! Buhari Atiku Obasanjo and the rest of them with their walking stick should be going to the Pooling booths to vote for You and I!!! I feel like throwing up for the youths of this Nation and out ignorance sometimes.
Re: Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! by manikspears: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2018
cutefergiee:
Ok... But LIFE,Who can but understand u?? Na only u get ur plot,cast,movie title,location,set,props,story, etc.. We r jus dey there... U determine wen we com in and wen we go.. We dnt and cant even argue wt u.. Na wa oooo

Good people dey die ,bad people dey remain,you leave shekau kon go kill Nigerian athlete.
Re: Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! by willibounce1(m): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2018
na wa ooo..this Nigeria get as e be oooo.
Re: Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! by YaksonFCA(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
RIP
Re: Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! by Benekruku(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
lilfreezy:
My guy was enjoying his life jejely abroad, only for him to come back to his country and this happened. Naija too carry bad luck undecided

Are you hungry?
Re: Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! by Zanas: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Betting? / Which Cheap Satellite Television Provider Will Show World Cup Matches? / Grayson-Onyeka Stephen Keshi: Keshi Jr & Girlfriend Welcome A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.