Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,001 members, 7,927,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:41 AM

God Is Satan! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Satan! (632 Views)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Satan! by GodSon34(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2018
Satan has truly deceived the whole World.
The title: God is a short version of Satans name Gadreel...Gad...God

The true deity and Supreme Being is referred to in the bible as The Most High., and his name is Yahuah! The saviours name is Yahusha! Which means Yahuah saves.

There is only one name one which we can be saved and that name is Yahuah!

In ancient times Yahuah ruled on earth from the Kingdom of Yahudah (Judah)

1 Like

Re: God Is Satan! by greatnaija01: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2018
Oh I wish you would receive sense to explain the heresy you posted here..... YOU AND THE DEVIL are authors of confusion.

Yet no scriptural backing, and if your thesis is not from the BIBLE, May God judge you flawlessly without mercy.

GodSon34:
Satan has truly deceived the whole World.
The title: God is a short version of Satans name Gadreel...Gad...God

The true deity and Supreme Being is referred to in the bible as The Most High., and his name is Yahuah! The saviours name is Yahusha! Which means Yahuah saves.

There is only one name one which we can be saved and that name is Yahuah!

In ancient times Yahuah ruled on earth from the Kingdom of Yahudah (Judah)

Re: God Is Satan! by GodSon34(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2018
Does your bible not mention that Satan will deceive the World? The bible also says He will send a strong delusion. Feel free to read my article on “The Mystery of Iniquity”.
greatnaija01:
Oh I wish you would receive sense to explain the heresy you posted here..... YOU AND THE DEVIL are authors of confusion.

Yet no scriptural backing, and if your thesis is not from the BIBLE, May God judge you flawlessly without mercy.

Re: God Is Satan! by GodSon34(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2018
Your bible also says Satan is a liar and deceiver and yes the author of confusion. No add my there o, I’m only saying he has succeeded in deceiving the World. But trust Christians to shoot the messenger
greatnaija01:

Re: God Is Satan! by Lirqur: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
FInally someone who understands the lie.
Re: God Is Satan! by sonmvayina(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
For the last time... The Bible is not a history textbook, it is a spiritual manual.
The stories are not literal but spiritual, you have to read them and learn the spiritual messages and truth they contain..
The Lord of the old testament is Marduk.. The lugal dimmer ankia, which means the divine king of heaven and earth..
God is the personification of the universal consciousness of the universe.
Re: God Is Satan! by GodSon34(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
I agree largely with you but the bible is both Literal and spiritual..it is a history, astrological, universal..great book sadly just filled with lies. So for example “Egypt” means both a physical place and also means “bondage”. It is a history book because it narrated the lives of the people living during the “age of the Hebrews”. The bible is 90% about the black races including the chosen race - the Hebrews. But yes it also includes spirituality. Adam and Eve is a story about the soul and spirit in man. In the beginning Man was made whole. The spirit (Adam) is that still quiet inner voice.,the soul or eve was created to allow man to have choice I.e. the free spirit. Our thoughts (soul) control our actions (body). The challenge is to have control of the thoughts so we can conquer the flesh/body. This is called death to self. The Most High dwells in the temple of man (body) but can only be accessed when the mind is still I.e. we quiet the mind to here HIM. Mind over matter! The battle has always been for our souls.
sonmvayina:
For the last time... The Bible is not a history textbook, it is a spiritual manual.
The stories are not literal but spiritual, you have to read them and learn the spiritual messages and truth they contain..
The Lord of the old testament is Marduk.. The lugal dimmer ankia, which means the divine king of heaven and earth..
God is the personification of the universal consciousness of the universe.
Re: God Is Satan! by sonmvayina(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
GodSon34:
I agree largely with you but the bible is both Literal and spiritual..it is a history, astrological, universal..great book sadly just filled with lies. So for example “Egypt” means both a physical place and also means “bondage”. It is a history book because it narrated the lives of the people living during the “age of the Hebrews”. The bible is 90% about the black races including the chosen race - the Hebrews. But yes it also includes spirituality. Adam and Eve is a story about the soul and spirit in man. In the beginning Man was made whole. The spirit (Adam) is that still quiet inner voice.,the soul or eve was created to allow man to have choice I.e. the free spirit. Our thoughts (soul) control our actions (body). The challenge is to have control of the thoughts so we can conquer the flesh/body. This is called death to self. The Most High dwells in the temple of man (body) but can only be accessed when the mind is still I.e. we quiet the mind to here HIM. Mind over matter! The battle has always been for our souls.

In the old testament... It usually goes "thus says the Lord".... Not God said......

To some extent, I agree with you..

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Had An Out Of Body Experience (OBE) ? / Pastor Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion With Lotto Number He Gave Him / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Preaching In The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.