Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,121 members, 7,970,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:03 AM

Stop Using Corruption Fight To Clampdown On Opposition, PDP Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Using Corruption Fight To Clampdown On Opposition, PDP Tells Buhari (578 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics / Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / APC, FG Commence Total Clampdown On Opposition; PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Using Corruption Fight To Clampdown On Opposition, PDP Tells Buhari by malagu: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2018
Stop using corruption fight to clampdown on opposition, PDP tells Buhari https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=2112

Re: Stop Using Corruption Fight To Clampdown On Opposition, PDP Tells Buhari by agwom(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2018
Nigeria must be free from corruption

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Corruption Fight To Clampdown On Opposition, PDP Tells Buhari by Lipscomb(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2018
God punish PDP and their crews satanic party. No way you will tastes power .

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Corruption Fight To Clampdown On Opposition, PDP Tells Buhari by chuksjuve(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
It amazes me how people think corruption is the greatest problem of Nigeria where as three years down the line, Mr integrity syill hasn't been able to curtail it, infact inder him corruption has become an institution on its own...

This goes to show that corruption is not our problem but sheer incompetence..

A leader that has defiled all logic to appoint wrong people to the wrong post..

Even himself is a wrong person occupying a wrong position ..

These people should stop polluting the cyber space with their corruption noise
Re: Stop Using Corruption Fight To Clampdown On Opposition, PDP Tells Buhari by chuksjuve(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lipscomb:

Is that all you can mutter ?
Re: Stop Using Corruption Fight To Clampdown On Opposition, PDP Tells Buhari by GozieCalister(f): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lipscomb:

Clap for your self. What is the difference between PDP and APC?
Re: Stop Using Corruption Fight To Clampdown On Opposition, PDP Tells Buhari by yarimo(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
PDP don't you know What is good for the goose is also good for the gander?

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Corruption Fight To Clampdown On Opposition, PDP Tells Buhari by Oblang(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
If u are corrupt, u get clamped down simple..
Re: Stop Using Corruption Fight To Clampdown On Opposition, PDP Tells Buhari by Oblang(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
chuksjuve:
It amazes me how people think corruption is the greatest problem of Nigeria where as three years down the line, Mr integrity syill hasn't been able to curtail it, infact inder him corruption has become an institution on its own...

This goes to show that corruption is not our problem but sheer incompetence..

A leader that has defiled all logic to appoint wrong people to the wrong post..

Even himself is a wrong person occupying a wrong position ..

These people should stop polluting the cyber space with their corruption noise

So what's stalling our development all this while despite claims of spending billions by govts if not corruption? Govts have bin coming up with great ideas and policies in the past but get lost when it is time to implement jst because of corruption. Corruption is our biggest problem...
Re: Stop Using Corruption Fight To Clampdown On Opposition, PDP Tells Buhari by chuksjuve(m): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oblang:

So what's stalling our development all this while despite claims of spending billions by govts if not corruption? Govts have bin coming up with great ideas and policies in the past but get lost when it is time to implement jst because of corruption. Corruption is our biggest problem...

Maybe you should read what I wrote, this time slowly and not with what you intend typing in response ..

Thanks
Re: Stop Using Corruption Fight To Clampdown On Opposition, PDP Tells Buhari by Oblang(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
chuksjuve:

Maybe you should read what I wrote, this time slowly and not with what you intend typing in response ..

Thanks

What I am saying is that its not a matter of competence but zero will to do things and corruption. We ve bin having competent leaders (judging by the ideas and policies they bring) but corruption and lack of will won't let them implement those ideas they bring...I'm not joining issues with u on ur grouse with Buhari but just stating what has bin the major problem in this country. If u think Buhari isn't doing well, the situation didn't start with him...
Re: Stop Using Corruption Fight To Clampdown On Opposition, PDP Tells Buhari by chuksjuve(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oblang:

What I am saying is that its not a matter of competence but zero will to do things and corruption. We ve bin having competent leaders (judging by the ideas and policies they bring) but corruption and lack of will won't let them implement those ideas they bring...I'm not joining issues with u on ur grouse with Buhari but just stating what has bin the major problem in this country. If u think Buhari isn't doing well, the situation didn't start with him...

Oga ...

Competence is the remedy to corruption ..
Except you don't understand what competence means!

No pun intended

Thanks
Re: Stop Using Corruption Fight To Clampdown On Opposition, PDP Tells Buhari by dalongjnr: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
Haba PDP, as I come sit-down the reason for my house, EFCC COME KNOCK MY DOOR SAY I STEAL ANYONE ELSE MONEY? NA PERSON WHEY KNOW SAY HIM HANDS DIRTY THE AVOID HANDSHAKE OF A KING. A clear conscience fear no one. Probe is not the same thing as persecution,after probe if you are guilty then expect persecution/sentencing/punishement.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Chanced To Rule Nigeria For Four Years What Would You Tackle To Make / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police / Buhari Invites Soyinka, Falana, SDP Chieftains To Abiola’s GCFR Investiture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.