Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,075 members, 7,933,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri (16200 Views)

NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' / 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha / Ortom To EFCC: Begin Security Vote Probe From Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by desmond2pk: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
These same people have been our problem as opposition. Now as government they are still our problem

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
This Reno guy, his attitude or intention notwithstanding, has a good mastery of facts.

I see him becoming more relevant in future, I pray with a good government in power; if not he might become another Lauretta Onochie

3 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Iriruaga100(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
veron002:
This man is just an anti govt, i wonder who he s fighting for, definitely not the masses. i only see loyalty at its peak to his formal principal.

Anti-govt, for saying the truth? Abi you nor dey Nigeria during 2013 to 2014?. This is well documented.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by brodalokie: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Deal with them both. Why uncle Joe no give us our allowee then? But buhari took the crown when he made it physical. It is Government and Government against Nigeria (mostly Women and Children).
What I am witnessing is something that resembles a war. Or is it?
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by oladele00(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
Victor moses better pass Rahem Sterling..

Like for moses share for Sterling
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by officialMarcTimi(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
AZeD1:
Is either Reno doesn't understand English or he's just being mischievous.
The question is after the initial $1 billion did GEJ save more money in the SWF or not?

This unnecessary essay didn't answer the question.

So u can't comprehend a simple essay or does it mean u are too blind to see where he said da total money shared by da 36 states was $20b

4 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Oblang(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
allstarfestus:
Good one Reno , this government will wish they assasinant you ... But God has protected you ... ,

Nobody in this govt get reno time..

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by michoim(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
Reno is an agent of darkness...

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by vertueptime: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
AZeD1:
The question is after the initial $1 billion did GEJ save more money in the SWF or not?

U didnt get d part that fg was taken to court, everything had to pause pending determination of the suit.

2 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by MikeBetty(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Reno My Dearest Bulldozer Of APC Lies, God Will Keep On Blessing You. You Have Prove Yourself A Torn On Apc Flesh. Ride On My Dear.

4 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by manuelzz(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
AZeD1:

You expect the then administration to still save money after Amaechi and his cohorts had taking the FG to court and pronounced the SWF illegal?

Simple sense u no get,even free sense wey nature dey give humans u kuku no get.

4 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by fof1: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
AZeD1:

U ARE D BIG ILLITETRATE FOOL WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SIMPLE GRAMMER. LIARS AND THIEVES ARE ONE AND SAME PEOPLE. U AND UR APC IS FULL OF LIES AND PROPAGANDA. CORRECT UR HEAD,PLS. READ OVER AGAIN FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING.

2 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by dionma: 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Keep alienating the north and hope that they would just forget all about it during election. Am not a fan of Buhari but he has a cult following in the north. A lot of his followers view him as a devout Muslim. They may be right or wrong.

I know we want Buhari to leave, but we must be careful not to be seen alienating the northern voters.
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by MikeBetty(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
michoim:
Reno is an agent of darkness...
Reno Is Light Personified. He Doesnt Lie, All His Evidences Are Well Documented. Google Them. His Only Problem With You Is That He Doesnt Say What You Want To Hear Which Is Lies.

2 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
AZeD1:

Zombie, oga you go school at all?

2 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Moukandjo: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
DWJOBScom:
It’s so sad and shameful

I have always known that GEJ and his team meant well for this country.

APC and their allies came together to weave tales of woe and all to get power and now they can’t keep it together anymore.

Terrible lies and power drunk people
vertueptime:

U didnt get d part that fg was taken to court, everything had to pause pending determination of the suit.
manuelzz:

You expect the then administration to still save money after Amaechi and his cohorts had taking the FG to court and pronounced the SWF illegal?

Deluded Ebelemi Jonathan sycophants, it's no surprise you're easily deceived with crap.
From 2011 to 2014, federal government's share of excess crude account after sharing with the states is N3.26 TRILLION. What did the FG do with their share?

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria-Economy/Excess-Crude-Account-36-States-Shared-Trillion-in-4-Years-Proshare/27629

2 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by veron002: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=Iriruaga100 post=68109976]

Anti-govt, for saying the truth? Abi you nor dey Nigeria during 2013 to 2014?. This is well documented.[/who d truth help ? does that take away d fact they looted the treasury even d so called excess crude account.
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Meritbaba(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
Where are the lies now? he saved just $1 billion, who ask for all these stories?

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by koboko69: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
AZeD1:

AerialMapper:

And if you could take time to read the essay you'll realise the reason why there was no more money saved after the initial 1 billion. I'm sure you just want a yes or no. The next logical question is why.... and this essay tells you why. Be smart

I have said it times without number. Reno has a target audience and we all know who those people are.
In his deliberate mischief he forgot to tell us the exact reason Amechi spare headed the fight that money had to be shared. Everytime there is a FEC meeting, governors discovered Jonathan and Okonjo had tampered with the money giving different excuses of the other. The one that broke the camels back was when Okonjo claimed to had withdrawn 1 trillion for subsidy debts, and claimed FAAC knew about it which they came up to deny. Okonjo then corrected her lies and said Jonathan gave her permission to withdraw the money. Now tell me who will keep saving when the treasurer keeps stealing from the money?
Even if governors shared their money....what of the larger percentage belonging to the FG. Whatever happened to saving their own share? Why didnt FG continue saving her own share even after? Or did the governors also stopped the FG from saving her own share?
Reno and your likes are only fooling themselves
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by greatiyk4u(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
AerialMapper:

And if you could take time to read the essay you'll realise the reason why there was no more money saved after the initial 1 billion. I'm sure you just want a yes or no. The next logical question is why.... and this essay tells you why. Be smart

In order words Reno accepted there was no further savings into the SWF but expect us to shift the blame to Amechi and NGF.....not GEJ who was the C-in C.. Lolz

This Reno impresses the illiterates and wailers

4 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
AerialMapper:

vertueptime:

fof1:

U ARE D BIG ILLITETRATE FOOL WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SIMPLE GRAMMER. LIARS AND THIEVES ARE ONE AND SAME PEOPLE. U AND UR APC IS FULL OF LIES AND PROPAGANDA. CORRECT UR HEAD,PLS. READ OVER AGAIN FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING.
manuelzz:

AerialMapper:

I guess the Nigerian education failed you guys so I don't blame y'all. Now let me try and explain it in a way you illiterates might understand. This is the question

"Did GEJ save money in the SWF after the initial $1 billion?"

For you olodo's, there can be only answer which is either "Yes" or "No". If Reno had said yes, then we can safely say Buhari lied. Talking about Amaechi, court case and the likes doesn't answer the question.

What Reno answered is "Why GEJ did not save" which invariably means Buhari is/was right.

The "What" is different from the "Why" and also different from the "how".

2 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
udemzy101:

Zombie, oga you go school at all?

I should be asking you that question.
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by MikeBetty(m): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
Newpride:
Foolish Reno , U shld be preparing for tomorrow’s sermon not politicking all ur life....
Reno Has Delivered Tomorrows Sermon Today With The Title Demolishing Nigerian Apc Lies. What Type Of Sermon Is More Than This?

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Yusman316(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
AerialMapper:

The next question is, re all the governors that asked for the money to be shared now in APC? That is what reno omokri is now making it to look like. He should be named all the governors, so that we know. This guy thinks he is smart
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Moukandjo: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
koboko69:

I have said it times without number. Reno has a target audience and we all know who those people are.
In his deliberate mischief he forgot to tell us the exact reason Amechi spare headed the fight that money had to be shared. Everytime there is a FEC meeting, governors discovered Jonathan and Okonjo had tampered with the money giving different excuses of the other. The one that broke the camels back was when Okonjo claimed to had withdrawn 1 trillion for subsidy debts, and claimed FAAC knew about it which they came up to deny. Okonjo then corrected her lies and said Jonathan gave her permission to withdraw the money. Now tell me who will keep saving when the treasurer keeps stealing from the money?
Even if governors shared their money....what of the larger percentage belonging to the FG. Whatever happened to saving their own share?
Reno and your likes are only fooling themselves

Man, Omockery knows his master's sycophants are not only very unintelligent & deluded, but very easily amused by crap! You can easily tell from their comments here. They won't bother finding out why Amaechi wanted it shared in the first place or what the FG did with their own humongous share. I just tire for those people!
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by frankwyte: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
AZeD1:

Maybe you don't understand English "there was perpetual injuction not to do that anymore by a 2 several court of the land. Going ahead will be tantamount to disobeying rule of law.
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by DWJOBScom(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Moukandjo:

Deluded Ebelemi Jonathan sycophants, it's no surprise you're easily deceived with crap.
From 2011 to 2014, federal government's share of excess crude account after sharing with the states is N3.26 TRILLION. What did the FG do with their share?

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria-Economy/Excess-Crude-Account-36-States-Shared-Trillion-in-4-Years-Proshare/27629

Unrepentant @@@@
No I won’t be tempted
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by MikeBetty(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oduwils222:
Who is this Reno Omokri and what is his mission?
Reno Is The Man Of God Who Refuse To Keep Quiet Like Bakare, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Mbaka, Muoka Etc, When Things Are Going Wrong. He Is Playing The Role Of Elijah In The Days Of Ahab In The Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
frankwyte:
Maybe you don't understand English "there was perpetual injuction not to do that anymore by a 2 several court of the land. Going ahead will be tantamount to disobeying rule of law.
So how did Buhari lie?
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Newpride(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Reno Has Delivered Tomorrows Sermon Today With The Title Demolishing Nigerian Apc Lies. What Type Of Sermon Is More Than This?

The environment he is doesn’t need this type of sermon my brother. That’s misplaced priority.
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by seniormallam(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
AZeD1:

which money should be saved in an account that was declared illegal by the court? If the country is good we shall both enjoyed it, forget about party supporting and let us work towards a better Nigeria
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Moukandjo: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Unrepentant @@@@ No I won’t be tempted
Counter what I said, boy, or just keep your smelling mouth shut! ****!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speakership Race: Betara Meets Members-elect In Saudi Arabia (pics) / Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP / Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.