Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,113 members, 7,916,248 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:51 PM

Bet9ja Online Bookers Abeg Make Wunna Help Me With Solutions To This Problem - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Online Bookers Abeg Make Wunna Help Me With Solutions To This Problem (737 Views)

Opening Of Bet9ja Online Account. / How To Bet And Win Big On Bet9ja Online | Sport Betting Tips / Something To Make Real Bookers Happy. Sure Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Online Bookers Abeg Make Wunna Help Me With Solutions To This Problem by mespusinglez(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
I Went To Credit my account via POS Today...It Shows Success But Didn't see any money in my account.
~
my friend used mobile app to transfer some fund to my account again yet nothing came to my account...it keep telling me account low go deposit... abeg make wunna help quick because better friendly dey today.:..thank you
Re: Bet9ja Online Bookers Abeg Make Wunna Help Me With Solutions To This Problem by Upsidedown9ja(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Press 1 on your phone and your account will be credited
Re: Bet9ja Online Bookers Abeg Make Wunna Help Me With Solutions To This Problem by mespusinglez(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
hmm 1 FOR WHERE?
Re: Bet9ja Online Bookers Abeg Make Wunna Help Me With Solutions To This Problem by Amadaz(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
grin grin grin
Re: Bet9ja Online Bookers Abeg Make Wunna Help Me With Solutions To This Problem by Amadaz(m): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
mespusinglez:
I Went To Credit my account via POS Today...It Shows Success But Didn't see any money in my account.
~
my friend used mobile app to transfer some fund to my account again yet nothing came to my account...it keep telling me account low go deposit... abeg make wunna help quick because better friendly dey today.:..thank you
knack the phone for ground 3 times and say igwekerere gwe
Re: Bet9ja Online Bookers Abeg Make Wunna Help Me With Solutions To This Problem by mespusinglez(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
Amadaz:
knack the phone for ground 3 times and say igwekerere gwe
Guy Be Serious Na....Or Is Your Brain Paining You?
Re: Bet9ja Online Bookers Abeg Make Wunna Help Me With Solutions To This Problem by omaxy17: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
mespusinglez:
~
Try go to your transaction history under deposit, and click or query, I believe it will be solved, if not solve, call there customer care
Re: Bet9ja Online Bookers Abeg Make Wunna Help Me With Solutions To This Problem by mespusinglez(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
omaxy17:

Try go to your transaction history under deposit, and click or query, I believe it will be solved, if not solve, call there customer care
OK THANKS
Re: Bet9ja Online Bookers Abeg Make Wunna Help Me With Solutions To This Problem by Goodness4525: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
mespusinglez:
OK THANKS
pls chairman,i encounter d same issue, pls do well to notify me on how u get it solved.
Thanks!!
Re: Bet9ja Online Bookers Abeg Make Wunna Help Me With Solutions To This Problem by mespusinglez(m): 3:46am On Jun 03, 2018
Goodness4525:
pls chairman,i encounter d same issue, pls do well to notify me on how u get it solved.
Thanks!!
It Didn't work...i just email them and they said i should send them my i.d and username
Re: Bet9ja Online Bookers Abeg Make Wunna Help Me With Solutions To This Problem by Goodness4525: 6:26am On Jun 03, 2018
mespusinglez:
It Didn't work...i just email them and they said i should send them my i.d and username
I have done same here,got no reply yet
Re: Bet9ja Online Bookers Abeg Make Wunna Help Me With Solutions To This Problem by mespusinglez(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2018
Goodness4525:
I have done same here,got no reply yet
Make Them No Fall Our Hand O....Na Because They Have PLENTY Options If Not I For Go Back To My Nairabet
Re: Bet9ja Online Bookers Abeg Make Wunna Help Me With Solutions To This Problem by greggng: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
mespusinglez:
~

The best way to credit your account is through bet9ja quick teller platform. Using your atm card details. You will be sent a token to your phone and the moment you insert it , your transaction will say successful and your bank will send debit alert. Instantly bet9ja will credit your account. Never had issues with this method unlike all those visiting pos, atm at bank using quick teller option via the bank atm. I can help you fund your account but first you most credit my bank account with whatever you want me credit yiur account with plus 100naira service fee. Alternatively on old mobile platform you will see amongst the options Called Contact. Click on it , it will show you how to contact bet9ja customer care via e-mail and telephone. Start your message by quoting the following your users name, your identity number you normally fund your account with. Mode of payment . And plead with them to credit your account without delays cos you wanna use it for games. Follow it up by calling them. Within 24hours they will credit your account if the fault is from bet9ja. But if the fault is from your bank, they will direct you to sort things out with your bank.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Coach Rohr Has No Pity For Messi / I Said It Once, I Say It Twice, Football Is Unbelievable (photo) / Arsenal Players Receive Tougher Training From New Coach, Fans Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.