Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,278 members, 7,928,917 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:23 AM

Should I Tell Them What You Did To My Marriage? Toyin Abraham Slams Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Should I Tell Them What You Did To My Marriage? Toyin Abraham Slams Mercy Aigbe (692 Views)

Oyo Corps Members Visit Toyin Abraham On Movie Set (Video) / Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” / Toyin Abraham Slams An Online Beggar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Them What You Did To My Marriage? Toyin Abraham Slams Mercy Aigbe by Letenwam: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham who claimed to have been pushed so badly by her colleague Mercy Aigbe, stormed her page to call her out for being a hypocrite.

According to Toyin Aimakhu, Mercy Aigbe who likes 'famzing' runs to her page to write epistles whenever she sees her colleagues fighting. Here's what Toyin Abraham wrote below

https://lailasnews.com/youre-a-big-for-nothing-hypocrite-actress-toyin-abraham-slams-mercy-aigbe/

Lalasticlala

Re: Should I Tell Them What You Did To My Marriage? Toyin Abraham Slams Mercy Aigbe by muckross(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin
Re: Should I Tell Them What You Did To My Marriage? Toyin Abraham Slams Mercy Aigbe by deliciousgeh(f): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Yes tell us my ear is scratching me
Re: Should I Tell Them What You Did To My Marriage? Toyin Abraham Slams Mercy Aigbe by nikkypearl(f): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Backside As She Asks For Attention / Nigerian Dubai-based Mompha Relaxes By The Side Of His Swimming Pool (photo) / Davido And Chioma Stun On The Cover New Nollywood Movie, Forbidden Assurance �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.