Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,996 members, 7,886,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Forex PAMM Trading Seminar - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex PAMM Trading Seminar (621 Views)

How I Made Good Profits With PAMM Service / Pamm Account , The Easiest Way For Investors to Invest and still have control / Invest And Make Unlimited Profit Per Day From PAMM Account Trasders/managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex PAMM Trading Seminar by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hello to those who love forex, who knows how profitable it is, but are scared to put in their cash into it, because of the fear of loss.

I am here to talk about what is called PAMM account.
it is an account you open with your broker. this enable you to choose out of many available professional traders who might have been managing others' account.

just imagine you invest $1000, and you chose a manager who give you a minimum of 20% returns at the end of the month, or more.

this is not magic, as there are many CRAZY traders out there.

Don't get lost. I am here to tell you that there are people you can put your money in their trust, and they will do the job for you.

I just need 10 people who are willing to invest minimum of $1000. I shall be teaching them for free how they can choose good PAMM account managers, those that will not sink your hard earned cash.

Note that this is a free training and you will have up to 3 month support from me. please, it is strictly for those that are ready with their money.

If you are interested, come in. I can only communicate with you via whatsapp, which after then, I will know those that are ready to participate

seminar will start on June 15. And you must be readily online.
Re: Forex PAMM Trading Seminar by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Forex PAMM Trading Seminar by aden007: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Forex PAMM Trading Seminar by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
the online seminar is happening this weekend....
come in fast

(1) (Reply)

Loan Application / How To Earn Passive Income Daily With Little Capital / Ondo State Micro Credit Agency Launched With Empowerment Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.