Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

Toyin Lawani Slams Lady Who Claims She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Slams Lady Who Claims She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A (231 Views)

You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK / Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Slams Lady Who Claims She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A by Geekgists: 1:42am On Jun 03, 2018
The celebrity stylist had surprised the BBNaija star with a red Toyota as she turned 22. Although, many Nigerians thanked Lawani for giving Nina the expensive gift, others claimed she has an ulterior motive for giving out the gift. Lawani who was shocked by the comments made by some Nigerian Instagram users has taken to her page to slam those claiming that she bought the car for with an ulterior motive in mind. She stated that she is disappointed in the way people think about good deeds. She stated that what she did was support another woman who had been expressing her desires to own her own car.

The stylist said: "Learn to support each other,Not hate,I hate replying trolls or low lives on social media,cause most people just want to use me to trend their business,Blogs or hustle,so I ignore them,I’m too classy for most of this ish. Too many negative post on me all the timeBut like my mom says that means you are doing something they can’t,they will be Quick to post gossip but ask you to pay to post your good works,Too Busy Running Over 30businesses and feeding my two kids,But when an honest gesture turns to stupid comments it’s so irritating, so you honestly don’t believe there are people out there ,who help without expecting anything back?then you have not met the right people,some would even be ungrateful after ,but it shouldn’t stop you from helping people,cause the next person might not be like the last person you helped,maybe I should have collected all the peoples lives I changed back and hold them by the neck for helping them‍♀️some will even publicly insult you after helping them,well it’s not my style,not even my style to rant about how many things I’ve done for this or that,the stars you worship today I made some of them and you don’t see me talking about them,when you help,you get it back in 10 folds,try it it works, @nina_ivy_ Baby girl enjoy your car,it’s in your name and no strings attached,you have been wanting it since Inside the Bigbrother house and God made it happen for you,not man This is just the beginning,keep focusing on your Goals and grow a thick skin like I and our life coach @lailasmd told you,that’s the fastest way to success,you can’t please the world,some will hate you and they won’t even know you deep down,that’s the price you pay for success Atimes,Remember success is not transmitted disease,you have to work hard for it and put in extra hours,you are on your way to the top ,Entrepreneurship needs focus so pls ignore the negative noise and embrace only the positive,stay blessed.

source: http://www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/toyin-lawani-slams-lady-who-claims-she.html
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Lady Who Claims She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:03am On Jun 03, 2018
Jobless, mannerless fans everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Argue On Social Media By J.J Omojuwa / ''committing Suicide Because You Feel You Are Done With The World And Just Want / Davido Wishers Everyone A Happy Fathers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.